Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
commenting on the French incident,
Scott Pelly said ,
"you can drive but you can't run red lights"
"there are restrictions on gun ownership"
then he says something like, "there is no democracy without freedom of press"
anyone care to join me on what's wrong with his statements and way of thinking?

If an "art" show featured Christ upside down in a vat or urine and the Virgin Mary smeared with dung how can the radical left justify murder in retaliation for an unkind cartoon of Mohammed?

If an "art" show featured Christ upside down in a vat or urine and the Virgin Mary smeared with dung how can the radical left justify murder in retaliation for an unkind cartoon of Mohammed?

That depends. Is "the radical left" anything more substantial in this case than just another righty straw man constructed in the hope it would be tiny enough a righty could beat it up?

I heard righty Bryan Fischer of the AFA justify the murders of a blasphemous Charlie. Haven't seen any lefties, radical or otherwise, try to justify it, though. If you want justification for evil, ask a righty about the US use of torture.

commenting on the French incident,
Scott Pelly said ,
"you can drive but you can't run red lights"
"there are restrictions on gun ownership"
then he says something like, "there is no democracy without freedom of press"
anyone care to join me on what's wrong with his statements and way of thinking?

Well, such is the nature of evil... it advances only through deceit, fraudulently applied as a means to influence the ignorant.

And THAT is all we're really looking at here.

Haven't seen any lefties, radical or otherwise, try to justify it, though. If you want justification for evil, ask a righty about the US use of torture.

I haven't read or heard anyone justify torture... but I keep seeing the cult project the concept of 'torture' upon inducing discomfort.

ROFLMNAO! But only fools take those idiots seriously.

And FYI: every 'report' on the Paris attack that did NOT include photos of the cartoons that the Islamic cult used to justify mass murder, is a de facto 'justification' of those murders.

Piss Christ was smashed, by a Christian, in Paris. Irony, like Stupidity, has no limits.

"On Saturday, around 1,000 Christian protesters marched through Avignon to the gallery. The protest group included a regional councillor for the extreme-right Front National, which recently scored well in the Vaucluse area in local elections. The gallery immediately stepped up security, putting plexiglass in front of the photograph and assigning two gallery guards to stand in front of it.

But on Palm Sunday morning, four people in sunglasses aged between 18 and 25 entered the exhibition just after it opened at 11am. One took a hammer out of his sock and threatened the guards with it. A guard grabbed another man around the waist but within seconds the group managed to take a hammer to the plexiglass screen and slash the photograph with another sharp object, thought to be a screwdriver or ice-pick. They also smashed another work, which showed the hands of a meditating nun."
Andres Serrano s Piss Christ destroyed by Christian protesters World news The Guardian

Religion is for nutters, period.

Forum List

Back