The Media Ignored The Top Story of 2013

According to you.

I didn't vote Obama, so I mean if it makes you feel better, you can accept Obama as your God. I'll stay godless, thanks very much.

I've provided you six, documented cases- still you prevaricate.

Six cases in a country with a population of 300,000,000 that are only confirmed to be random violence and not this supposed "knockout game" prove a "growing trend". Right.

Clearly you have an agenda that precludes honesty in this.

I do? What, pray tell, is that agenda?

Unconfirmed car wreck.
Here is the photo...note damage to car.
Note car is on a road.
Note Fire rescue to the right of car.

However - it has not been confirmed this is a so called "car wreck".
car%20wreck%20pic.jpg

Well no, because that is the definition of a car wreck.

Compare to the knockout game, which is the fearmongering media's word for random violent crime.

On the contrary - this is, by definition, random car damage.
Until someone has provided verifiable independent data PROVING this is a "car wreck" - then it is just random car damage. You are obviously fearmongering. Trying to scare up people this was a "car wreck".
Next you will be telling us that America landed on the moon because there is video evidence. Clearly video evidence is not good enough. We need data telling us it happened.

Six cases in a country with a population of 300,000,000 that are only confirmed to be random violence and not this supposed "knockout game" prove a "growing trend". Right.

Growing trend or not (your straw man) - the knock out game was a big feature of 2013. You think that if you dishonestly deny the name, you can somehow continue the fiction of racial harmony.

Fact: Black youths engaged in random attacks on white victims using a sucker punch attack
Fact: There are dozens of documented cases
Fact: This has been dubbed "the Knock Out Game."
Fact: You are desperate to distort and obfuscate this rash of crime.

My assumption was that you wish to continue the fiction that Lord Obama created racial harmony among all the good little boys and girls..

1) It goes without saying that anyone denying the existence of the knockout game is being disingenuous and obtuse.
2) It also goes without saying that it has been over-dramatized by some media outlets.
The truth is usually in the middle. And the truth is that there have been several instances of feral teenagers delivering a severe blow to small females/elderly/small males and video taping it and uploading the video. Some are calling this "knockout game" - which is an accurate label.
Saying it doesn't exist is moronic - the videos are there.
Saying it has been overstated...is an honest position to take if you so desire.

How much is a "rash"?

Of the 111,000 examples I provided you, the dozens and dozens of non-redundant cases is a "rash."

Why is it that you seem to be incapable of giving statistically relevant data to prove the "trend"?

The trend is proven - you simply refuse to acknowledge examples since they are at odds with the leftist agenda.

Do you understand what the word "trend" means?

It means a significant statistical change over time.

You have shown exactly zero evidence that shows any trend.

Growing trend or not (your straw man) - the knock out game was a big feature of 2013. You think that if you dishonestly deny the name, you can somehow continue the fiction of racial harmony.

Fact: Black youths engaged in random attacks on white victims using a sucker punch attack
Fact: There are dozens of documented cases
Fact: This has been dubbed "the Knock Out Game."
Fact: You are desperate to distort and obfuscate this rash of crime.

My assumption was that you wish to continue the fiction that Lord Obama created racial harmony among all the good little boys and girls..

Please, show us these "dozens" of documented cases. So far, you've provided one.

So here's a question that none of the "knockout game" fear-mongers have been able to answer for me yet.

How many confirmed cases of the "knockout game" have occurred in 2013?

I will answer that if you tell me how many Negroes were killed by whites in 2013? I mean as in criminal homicide not legitmate cases of self defense aka....killing a negro attempting to comitt a felony.

So here's a question that none of the "knockout game" fear-mongers have been able to answer for me yet.

How many confirmed cases of the "knockout game" have occurred in 2013?

I will answer that if you tell me how many Negroes were killed by whites in 2013? I mean as in criminal homicide not legitmate cases of self defense aka....killing a negro attempting to comitt a felony.

Why would I do that? That has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

I'm asking for data. Actual numbers. Evidence.

Not blogs and public figures that agree with you. Who the fuck cares what Al Sharpton or a Security Guards Union think?

The sad fact of the matter is that Black on White violence remains a grim reality . Even smaller cities like Toledo, Ohio, and Birmingham, Ala., are reporting more black on white violence.

The existence of knockout crimes can't be denied, since they have been captured on video several times: Security cameras in Pittsburgh, New York City, London and other cities have proven that there are people who will approach total strangers with the sole purpose of punching them in the face — no theft is involved, and the assailant simply runs away after delivering the blow.

And this type of aggression can be deadly: In September, 46-year-old Ralph Santiago of Hoboken, N.J., was killed in such an assault, according to CBS New York. And a 13-year-old boy in Syracuse, N.Y., was recently sentenced to 18 months of confinement after playing knockout with a group of friends. When the youth's punch failed to knock out a 51-year-old man, an older teenager joined in the game, delivering a punch so severe it caused bleeding in the man's brain — he eventually died.

Forum List

Back