The Media Ignored The Top Story of 2013

Top Story of 2013?
Uhhh...I am pretty sure Obamacare beats this one out. :eusa_eh:
As far as does the "Knockout game" exist? Well duh...of course it exist because the videos are there for all to see.
Is it a rampant-serious threat to the masses?..no.
My take is it is isolated at best. Another activity of feral teenagers/young males who have no supervision or direction.

You really didn't prove anything in that post other than giving more examples of random violent crime with the media labeling them as the "knockout game".

It's media fear-mongering and those of us that are rational actually realize this.

{SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — A 13-year-old boy has been sentenced to 18 months of confinement for the beating death of a 51-year-old Syracuse man.

The teenager waived his right to a hearing that was scheduled for Friday. He had pleaded guilty to assault and attempted assault, admitting that he started the fatal beating by attempting to knock the man out with a single punch.

Read more: Teen gets 18-months in 'knockout game' death - New York News
Follow us: @myfoxny on Twitter | Fox5NY on Facebook}

PROVE IT....

Fucking leftists...

{SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — A 13-year-old boy has been sentenced to 18 months of confinement for the beating death of a 51-year-old Syracuse man.

The teenager waived his right to a hearing that was scheduled for Friday. He had pleaded guilty to assault and attempted assault, admitting that he started the fatal beating by attempting to knock the man out with a single punch.

PROVE IT....

Fucking leftists...

So that's one....

Nah, the "trend" is leftists lying through their fucking teeth.

Dozens of confirmed cases - but leftists lie - always.

Prove it. Show me the numbers.

Even better -- show me the confirmation that they were "knockout game" attacks and not just random violent crime other than a silly media headline.

obvious-troll.jpg

You really didn't prove anything in that post other than giving more examples of random violent crime with the media labeling them as the "knockout game".

It's media fear-mongering and those of us that are rational actually realize this.

So proof isn't proof because the story the left wants told is in conflict with reality?

Kewl!

Lie some more - it'll change reality - really it will...

Prove it. Show me the numbers.

MUST LIE FOR AGENDA...

Click the links.

All of the links you provided have, unsurprisingly, not included the data that I'm asking for.

How many confirmed cases of the "knockout game" occurred in 2013?

If it's as big a "trend" as you guys seem to think, it shouldn't be that hard to answer.

So proof isn't proof because the story the left wants told is in conflict with reality?

Kewl!

Lie some more - it'll change reality - really it will...

I'm not sure if you're really that dumb or you're purposefully being obtuse.

You've only given me stories that the media claims are the "knockout game", but in actuality are random teens committing random acts of violence unconfirmed to be the "knockout game".

Welcome to America! Are you new here?

PROVE IT....

Fucking leftists...

So that's one....

Why is it so important for the left to lie about this?

Let me google that for you

You've only given me stories that the media claims are the "knockout game", but in actuality are random teens committing random acts of violence unconfirmed to be the "knockout game".

So then, if the rash of random attacks by black youths on white victims can be called "fred" instead of the "Knockout game." then Obama will still be god?

PROVE IT....

Fucking leftists...

So that's one....

Why is it so important for the left to lie about this?

Let me google that for you

In other words, just like every other person pushing this "trend", you can't answer my question. Color me shocked.

So then, if the rash of random attacks by black youths on white victims can be called "fred" instead of the "Knockout game." then Obama will still be god?

How much is a "rash"?

Why is it that you seem to be incapable of giving statistically relevant data to prove the "trend"?

According to you.

I didn't vote Obama, so I mean if it makes you feel better, you can accept Obama as your God. I'll stay godless, thanks very much.

Unconfirmed car wreck.
Here is the photo...note damage to car.
Note car is on a road.
Note Fire rescue to the right of car.

However - it has not been confirmed this is a so called "car wreck".
car%20wreck%20pic.jpg

Unconfirmed car wreck.
Here is the photo...note damage to car.
Note car is on a road.
Note Fire rescue to the right of car.

However - it has not been confirmed this is a so called "car wreck".
car%20wreck%20pic.jpg

Well no, because that is the definition of a car wreck.

Compare to the knockout game, which is the fearmongering media's word for random violent crime.

How much is a "rash"?

Of the 111,000 examples I provided you, the dozens and dozens of non-redundant cases is a "rash."

Why is it that you seem to be incapable of giving statistically relevant data to prove the "trend"?

The trend is proven - you simply refuse to acknowledge examples since they are at odds with the leftist agenda.

Forum List

Back