the maxim that you can't discuss religion in politics was invented by liberals...so you can never work things out

"the maxim that you can't discuss religion in politics was invented by liberals...so you can never work things out"​

They also say there are countless genders.
They said the damnedest things don't they?

"the maxim that you can't discuss religion in politics was invented by liberals...so you can never work things out"​

They also say there are countless genders.
They said the damnedest things don't they?
Who said it? I have seen politicians politicking in religious circles all my life.
What you can't have is laws or regulations that favor a religion. Government has been setting laws, regulations and policies that favored or disfavored businesses and even individual in this country from the beginning. Some people have gotten rich because of it or failed at an endeavor they were competing with, because of it. Would you want the government picking winners and losers in and among the many, different religious orders and organizations in this country? I don't think so. It would definitely piss off all the people that do not wish to practice religious beliefs, at all.

Who said it? I have seen politicians politicking in religious circles all my life.
What you can't have is laws or regulations that favor a religion. Government has been setting laws, regulations and policies that favored or disfavored businesses and even individual in this country from the beginning. Some people have gotten rich because of it or failed at an endeavor they were competing with, because of it. Would you want the government picking winners and losers in and among the many, different religious orders and organizations in this country? I don't think so. It would definitely piss off all the people that do not wish to practice religious beliefs, at all.

Who says there are countless genders?? C'mon now. Are you kidding?

In all fairness......
This nation was founded on the freedom to worship The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost.
Not Islam, Hindu and Satanic Gods. It was a time when Christian religion was omnipotent. And it seems God rewarded the nation.

But Christianity has been under attack for quite a while now...and I think it's plain to see that hasn't really been a good thing for America.
BTW...the Feral govt has been picking the winners and losers for eons. And most are not Christian strong.
Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Coca-Cola, Delta, Intel, Amazon.....All push Leftist agendas and God-free societies.

Coincidence? Nope.

If government pushed Christian principles we most likely wouldn't see all the violence, suicide, broken families and lawlessness we see today.
See, to cleanse society of all the harm that has been done, another era of "Crusades" will become necessary....just for survival of civilization.

Last edited:
Who says there are countless genders?? C'mon now. Are you kidding?

In all fairness......
This nation was founded on the freedom to worship The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost.
Not Islam, Hindu and Satanic Gods. It was a time when Christian religion was omnipotent. And it seems God rewarded the nation.

But Christianity has been under attack for quite a while now...and I think it's plain to see that hasn't really been a good thing for America.
BTW...the Feral govt has been picking the winners and losers for eons. And most are not Christian strong.
Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Coca-Cola, Delta, Intel, Amazon.....All push Leftist agendas and God-free societies.

Coincidence? Nope.

If government pushed Christian principles we most likely wouldn't see all the violence, suicide, broken families and lawlessness we see today.
See, to cleanse society of all the harm that has been done, another era of "Crusades" will become necessary....just for survival of civilization.
No. Who said you cannot discuss religion in politics? The Gender thing is bizarre these days. I only recognize male and female, by the way. I also think, until the people that would prefer being a different gender than what they were born, it is not to be considered anything official until they have been surgically altered, complete, to include removing the organs they were born with and replace with new ones to match the gender they have chosen. Up until then, it is mostly a mental aberration. Of course, I am somewhat of a dinosaur and old enough, I don't really have to care what people think.
By the way, I was raised in the church, son of a father on every board committee that came along, and often knowing the inside story, some of the dirty politics, the squabbles, the back biting, the occasional sexual picadillos of some outwardly very Christian, very married individuals. I have known seemingly committed Christians that were hard core racists, dirty business people and guilty of the same failings as people who never graced the doors of the church. Definitely no shortage of hypocrisy. Same thing we see in televangelists, and heads of Christian Universities. Many out there serving both God and money, as some church organizations do.
I am not presently attending. I'll keep Jesus, but it can get hard in many churches, when getting to know the body of believers. I certainly do not consider church membership as the defining, characteristic of politicians or lawyers, or cops, or business associates. It don't work.
I do agree, Christianity has been good for this country and other countries, but would never want to live in a country ruled by religion, any religion.

Last edited:
It's one of the biggest tenants of marxism: a totalitarian system can not compete against religion, and therefore all religion must be abolished if the dream of a big, top-down, authoritarian regime is to be realized.

[Edit: I have many friends and family who are democrats. the thing is, they just don't realize what they are supporting or why, but it's part of the platform, *their* platform, and gosh darn it they will defend it]

Forum List

Back