The Masters will get off to a rainy start tomorrow.

It would be epic to see. Maybe on a flat course and good weather.

I'm starting to think Jim Harbaugh was right. They all cheat. It's only when you win do others rat you out. Haters.

Look at Bill Clinton. Every guy going after him had their own Monica's. Some of them had their own Mo's.

And I'm sure a few of these golfers have mistresses. No one's exposing them YET. If they start winning, then suddenly they start digging and vetting these guys. I guess if they want endorsements they're going to dig into your life and past.

We warn my nephew to stop sending out stupid snapchats. Someones saving those on a disc somewhere.

Word on the street was he would make more from endorsements if he was married. That is what I heard when the whole blowup happened with the women he was banging. Also most all of them women said Tiger never bought them anything or gave them any money, even though he was worth over $100 million +

Athletes generally make poor role models
I would have been more careful marrying someone who understands what she's getting into. She seemed like a proud woman.

But I'm sure she knew. Deep down. But people can be deceiving. Charming. Loving.

Him being loaded probably blurred her vision. Her kids are her meal ticket.

Tiger should have been more generous.

I would have been more careful marrying someone who understands what she's getting into. She seemed like a proud woman.

But I'm sure she knew. Deep down. But people can be deceiving. Charming. Loving.

Him being loaded probably blurred her vision. Her kids are her meal ticket.

Tiger should have been more generous.
Most women would have married Woods, the guy was worth so much and was a unique talent, but she was a nanny for some other tour pro and they likely had little in common, she is also European.

I'm starting to think Jim Harbaugh was right. They all cheat. It's only when you win do others rat you out. Haters.

Look at Bill Clinton. Every guy going after him had their own Monica's. Some of them had their own Mo's.

And I'm sure a few of these golfers have mistresses. No one's exposing them YET. If they start winning, then suddenly they start digging and vetting these guys. I guess if they want endorsements they're going to dig into your life and past.

We warn my nephew to stop sending out stupid snapchats. Someones saving those on a disc somewhere.
Two really bad decisions by Tiger cut his golf achievements short. One was getting married too young and the second was driving 80 mph on a windy mountain road because he was late for a TV interview. I watched both Tiger and Jack all through their careers and IMHO Tiger was better. He hit shots that Nicklaus was not capable of hitting. He would have won at least 20 majors had he not made those two bad decisions.

Two really bad decisions by Tiger cut his golf achievements short. One was getting married too young and the second was driving 80 mph on a windy mountain road because he was late for a TV interview. I watched both Tiger and Jack all through their careers and IMHO Tiger was better. He hit shots that Nicklaus was not capable of hitting. He would have won at least 20 majors had he not made those two bad decisions.
I was so happy when he won his last major. I did a search for Tiger Woods and found a lot of people who said he would never win another major.

I'm still hoping he might win one more. Maybe?

Jack won a Masters at 46, imagine if Tiger played at the same level at 46.

I was so happy when he won his last major. I did a search for Tiger Woods and found a lot of people who said he would never win another major.

I'm still hoping he might win one more. Maybe?
Woods is no longer capable of being a championship level player. He physically can’t play the number of rounds of golf over the few days of a tournament.

He’s not going to dominate the senior tour for the same reason.

The injuries he sustained in his last intoxicated driving car crash did him in.

Woods is no longer capable of being a championship level player. He physically can’t play the number of rounds of golf over the few days of a tournament.

He’s not going to dominate the senior tour for the same reason.

The injuries he sustained in his last intoxicated driving car crash did him in.
To be accurate, he was not drunk. He was just leaving a tournament enroute to an interview. He was speeding because he was late. The only reason he survived was the fortified SUV he was driving. Had he been driving another type of car, he probably would have died.

Last edited:
To be accurate, he was not drunk. He was just leaving a tournament enroute to an interview. He was speeding because he was late. The only reason he survived was the fortified SUV he was driving. Had he been driving another type of car, he probably would have died.
Woods was under the influence during that crash. He’s lucky he survived. Stevie Wonder can see that.

Last edited:
The smart money on Scheffler paid off. That guy is on a different level right now. Birdied 6 of the last 10 holes!
Didja see the pics of Scottie at a little bar in Dallas about 1:30am after The Masters? His wife picked him up at the airport and they stopped for a drink on the way home. He had the Green Jacket on. Way cool!

Here's another nice little Masters tidbit. I don't know much about watches. I still wear a Seiko got from my father for Christmas in 1978.

Pretty cool looking Rolex.

Forum List

Back