The Marxist - Moscow "red" Army occupied Poland and started hunting down women. WW2. what the Marxist - Moscow´s lovers are gonna say this time...?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The Marxist - Moscow "red" Army occupied Poland and started hunting down women. WW2. what the Marxist - Moscow´s lovers are gonna say this time...? Whats wrong with Polish - Belarusian women ? how the Marxist - Moscow´s lovers are gonna whitewash Marxist´s red army war crimes?

" Eugeniusz Sowa (born in 1929), the eldest of five children of Franciszka and Józef Sowa, farmers from Wierzchowisko near Częstochowa. He witnessed the death of his parents at the hands of the Germans on 1 September 1943 for hiding Jews. The siblings were arrested by the Gestapo and sent to the Third Reich for forced labor. They ended up in the village of Golau (now Gola Grodkowska, Opole Voivodeship, Poland), where Eugeniusz worked as a cart driver at an estate run by an inspector, who was a German war-disabled person. The siblings were separated. Eugeniusz had contact with his two younger brothers, but their two sisters were taken away by the Germans. The children survived the war. Eugeniusz Sowa witnessed the Red Army soldiers enter the Polish territories and rape Polish women. The Sowa siblings managed to return to Częstochowa by bribing the Red Army soldiers with spirit. Eugeniusz Sowa's parents, Franciszka and Józef Sowa, were commemorated by the Pilecki Institute as part of the "Called by name" project on 16 June 2020. Eugeniusz Sowa was the guest of honor during the event. "

I was going to mention Berlin. UGGGGHHH. How horrific. Women would tie themselves up together and jump off a bridge so they would be found all at once down the river.

Let's add to what the Germans did to Russian women in previous wars too. Those skanks were the same side of a coin.

All a case of, if you fuck my sister in the ass, I'll fuck yours harder next time.

I was going to mention Berlin. UGGGGHHH. How horrific. Women would tie themselves up together and jump off a bridge so they would be found all at once down the river.

Let's add to what the Germans did to Russian women in previous wars too. Those skanks were the same side of a coin.

All a case of, if you fuck my sister in the ass, I'll fuck yours harder next time.

" Eugeniusz Sowa (born in 1929), the eldest of five children of Franciszka and Józef Sowa, farmers from Wierzchowisko near Częstochowa. He witnessed the death of his parents at the hands of the Germans on 1 September 1943 for hiding Jews. The siblings were arrested by the Gestapo and sent to the Third Reich for forced labor. They ended up in the village of Golau (now Gola Grodkowska, Opole Voivodeship, Poland), where Eugeniusz worked as a cart driver at an estate run by an inspector, who was a German war-disabled person. The siblings were separated. Eugeniusz had contact with his two younger brothers, but their two sisters were taken away by the Germans. The children survived the war. Eugeniusz Sowa witnessed the Red Army soldiers enter the Polish territories and rape Polish women. The Sowa siblings managed to return to Częstochowa by bribing the Red Army soldiers with spirit. Eugeniusz Sowa's parents, Franciszka and Józef Sowa, were commemorated by the Pilecki Institute as part of the "Called by name" project on 16 June 2020. Eugeniusz Sowa was the guest of honor during the event. "

Forum List

Back