The Man Who Could Have Changed History

this isn't a court of law & donny loves his 'baby' more than he hates jews. stephen miller is a self hating jew, so donny will keep him around, & i bet you think when he retweeted that meme of hillary & the star of david over cash, he didn't think it wasn't antisemetic? i personally love how he doesn't know who david duke is.....................

he & the company he keeps in his orbit are less than kosher in the torch bearing sense.

Look, you’re a deranged hater. When you’re ready to have a logical conversation (take your meds) ping me.

lol... sure. there's not one thing i said that you can refute.

trump is the hater.
his basket dwellers are the haters.
THEY
are white supreeeeemisists, that you seem to defend, for what reason, who knows? the GOP - including gorka, miller, & bannon - is chock full of them; it's obvious or they would be speaking out against the inhumane way those brown people are being held in those (call them whatever makes YOU more comfortable) .... camps, cages, detention centers....

oh one more thing:
trump-tweet-progressive-democrat-go-back-to-your-country.jpg

^ nothing racist or pandering to deplorable torch bearers there, 'eh?

:113:

My parents are immigrants. I dont see anything wrong with Trumps comments. He is basically saying that we live in a great country that the ancestors of these complainers decided to immigrate to rather than remain in their ancestral homelands. If they don’t like it here, they are free to go back and he would pay for their travel. Nothing racist about it. But your TDS has you seeing what you want to see. You accused me of being racist once but then apologized as you confused me with someone else. I accuse you of being mentally unstable as your posts frequently go ballistic with swears, irrational rants and illogic. If you look at what he said objectively there is nothing wrong with it. I will explain why to you since you’re dumb. These young politicians do nothing but bash this country. If they hate it so much why don’t they leave it? He is saying this because he knows it’s a facade. They love this country and all the perks they get by being in office such as going on the Stephen Colbert show...

If they don’t like it here, they are free to go back and he would pay for their travel

Real Americans understand that if you don’t like things in the US, you work to change things......That is what these women are doing
Yes--America, love it or fix it.

How about love it or love it. Good and bad?

As great as Powell was, he made a mistake when he switched parties to support Obama. Powell further piled on Republicans about not having enough diversity “under the tent”. Well, that cost him while the Obamas and the Democrats gladly took his endorsements, Powell was on the outside of their tent looking in; namely, I think he pulled the switch in hopes of getting a position but none was offered.

ignorance... dear fellow... is not recognizing sarcasm when it's posted right in front of you.
Just like a mirror reflecting back to your corrupt democrat core.

oh my.... my my MY my my.....

you think i am a (D)? you be chock full of that ignorance kool aid, aren'cha little fella?
Nawh I'm not wrong you're a leftist

nope...make that center left. i bet i voted for more people on both sides of the aisle than you ever could. nice try though... but your ignorance is just too plain.

LOL. I am center Left. You’re far from Center Left. Simple way to find out. My youngest plays the highest level of AAU basketball. Should a biological boy who identifies as a girl be allowed to play against her and her girl’s team? Zero to do with Trump. Simple question. I ll await your response. These are 7th graders.

awwww.... really? you wanna have me give a one size fits all reply? ain't gonna happen. that one is far too complex for a simple answer. basketball? probably yes. in a boxing ring? depends. as a weightlifter or wrestler? probably, but because of 'classes' that may not happen. that particular issue goes into science & biological issues that i am not equipped to answer... but 'easier things such as the 2nd amendment- i have firearms in my home, so i am not a gun grabber. death penalty? hell ya i am for it. oh ya & i am married to a (R), so there's that.

oopsie, kinda puts a crimp in that there opinion of me, 'eh?

this isn't a court of law & donny loves his 'baby' more than he hates jews. stephen miller is a self hating jew, so donny will keep him around, & i bet you think when he retweeted that meme of hillary & the star of david over cash, he didn't think it wasn't antisemetic? i personally love how he doesn't know who david duke is.....................

he & the company he keeps in his orbit are less than kosher in the torch bearing sense.

Look, you’re a deranged hater. When you’re ready to have a logical conversation (take your meds) ping me.

trump is the hater.
THEY
are white supreeeeemisists, that you seem to defend, for what reason, who knows? the GOP - including gorka, miller, & bannon - is chock full of them; it's obvious or they would be speaking out against the inhumane way those brown people are being held in those (call them whatever makes YOU more comfortable) .... camps, cages, detention centers....

oh one more thing:

My parents are immigrants. I dont see anything wrong with Trumps comments. He is basically saying that we live in a great country that the ancestors of these complainers decided to immigrate to rather than remain in their ancestral homelands. If they don’t like it here, they are free to go back and he would pay for their travel. Nothing racist about it. But your TDS has you seeing what you want to see. You accused me of being racist once but then apologized as you confused me with someone else. I accuse you of being mentally unstable as your posts frequently go ballistic with swears, irrational rants and illogic. If you look at what he said objectively there is nothing wrong with it. I will explain why to you since you’re dumb. These young politicians do nothing but bash this country. If they hate it so much why don’t they leave it? He is saying this because he knows it’s a facade. They love this country and all the perks they get by being in office such as going on the Stephen Colbert show...

If they don’t like it here, they are free to go back and he would pay for their travel

Real Americans understand that if you don’t like things in the US, you work to change things......That is what these women are doing

So you cannot read. I just Said that they DO like it here and their verbiage is political facade and they would like it a lot less in their ancestral homelands. The country is not perfect (because of people like you) but it’s better than most. The changes they “want” to make is to transform this country into something that barely resembles what it is now.
Again you don’t understand what it means to be American

If you can convince enough people to support your views of what America should be, you get elected to change things

Our founders rejected their ancestral homeland and created their vision here. Exactly what these women are doing

Funny part is Trump still does not realize that Puerto Rico is part of the US
He also wants black people to go back to Africa

trump is the hater.
THEY

oh one more thing:

my father was an immigrant as well. got off the boat at ellis island & was lovingly called a WOP. oh did he say ancestral homelands? the rest of your diatribe is just the rw vitriol i've come to expect from you.

Aka it was too logical for you to read and not enough swears. Got it.

nope. you are just spewing pablum. they are bashing what is wrong with the country & they ran & got elected to help fix it. anybody that speaks out against donny - he calls them his enemies.

what a true leader of the most diverse, opinionated nation on this here rock.

One man could have changed the course of history, and he had the opportunity to do so handed to him on a silver platter, free for the taking. Who is that man; Can you guess?

He was a professional soldier for 35 years, holding a variety of command and staff positions and rising to the rank of General. He was Ronald Reagan's National Security Advisor, serving from 1987 to 1989 while retaining his Army commission as a lieutenant general. In April 1989, after his tenure with the National Security Council, Powell was promoted to four-star general under President George H. W. Bush and briefly served as the Commander in Chief, Forces Command (FORSCOM), overseeing all Army, Army Reserve, and National Guard units in the Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. He became the third general since World War II to reach four-star rank without ever serving as a division commander, joining Dwight D. Eisenhower and Alexander Haig. Later he was selected him as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He ascended from chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the elder Bush's administration to secretary of state under his son. That man is Colin Powell

For a time, that looked quite possible that he would run for president and win. Through 1995 there was hope that Powell would run for president. He led in polls of Republican primary voters. The same surveys suggested he was capable of beating President Bill Clinton. Powell could have been elected in 1996. The first black president of the United States being a Republican would have been a significant development, one that might have mitigated, if not averted, the ugly racialization of our politics. Powell would have been a moderate not too strongly associated with the left or the right, likely allowing him to assemble an electoral coalition unlike anything we can imagine today. As a Republican and the first black president, and the winner of the Gulf War, the newly minted Republican congress would have given him anything he wanted. The internet boom would have happened anyway; perhaps Powell's policies would have been even more pro-growth than second-term Clinton's.

Sadly, Powell did not run. Instead, the GOP had the sad farewell tour masquerading as a presidential campaign embarked upon by the otherwise heroic Bob Dole. A good man, but he had no chance of beating Bill Clinton, and Clinton won his second term.

A President Powell might have returned us to the era of good feelings under Reagan. A booming economy, a popular president backed by independents, no Whitewater investigations, no Monica Lewinsky, no impeachment. And maybe only one President Bush?

If 9/11 had happened under a President Powell's, the US might have been less likely to respond by waging a second war in Iraq. Our response to 9/11 may well have been limited to hitting Afghanistan, keeping the international coalition against terrorism intact under a president who had been part of winning a war.

If you look at the past 20-plus years of American politics — the Clinton embarrassments (and later the Hillary embarrassments), the Bush-Cheney wars, the horrible reign of Barack Obama — wouldn't you have wanted to avoid a lot of it? Hindsight is 20-20, but Powell looks like he might have been our best bet for doing so.

Author: Me.

Powell supported that worthless asshole Obama and is now afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome. I'll pass on the admiration.

Just like a mirror reflecting back to your corrupt democrat core.

you think i am a (D)? you be chock full of that ignorance kool aid, aren'cha little fella?

nope...make that center left. i bet i voted for more people on both sides of the aisle than you ever could. nice try though... but your ignorance is just too plain.

LOL. I am center Left. You’re far from Center Left. Simple way to find out. My youngest plays the highest level of AAU basketball. Should a biological boy who identifies as a girl be allowed to play against her and her girl’s team? Zero to do with Trump. Simple question. I ll await your response. These are 7th graders.

awwww.... really? you wanna have me give a one size fits all reply? ain't gonna happen. that one is far too complex for a simple answer. basketball? probably yes. in a boxing ring? depends. as a weightlifter or wrestler? probably, but because of 'classes' that may not happen. that particular issue goes into science & biological issues that i am not equipped to answer... but 'easier things such as the 2nd amendment- i have firearms in my home, so i am not a gun grabber. death penalty? hell ya i am for it. oh ya & i am married to a (R), so there's that.

So you don’t think basketball is a physical sport? Wow! No one is really a gun grabber except for the extreme Left. Death Penalty is fine. Are you pro choice? Are you pro open borders? So you see what is happening at the border now as a crisis?

In terms of my original question, by 7th grade the boys tend to be stronger and weigh more than the girls and it is certainly unfair. But the Progressive Left won’t even allow a discussion on it. People like you.

trump is the hater.
THEY

oh one more thing:

So you cannot read. I just Said that they DO like it here and their verbiage is political facade and they would like it a lot less in their ancestral homelands. The country is not perfect (because of people like you) but it’s better than most. The changes they “want” to make is to transform this country into something that barely resembles what it is now.

If you can convince enough people to support your views of what America should be, you get elected to change things

Our founders rejected their ancestral homeland and created their vision here. Exactly what these women are doing

Except they aren’t our founders. They are a small fraction of loud mouthed anti Americans. And if you disagree with them you’re labeled a racist, bigot, homophobe, Islamaphobe. You comparing them to Adams, Hancock, Washington, Henry and Jefferson is laughable.

trump is the hater.
THEY

oh one more thing:

my father was an immigrant as well. got off the boat at ellis island & was lovingly called a WOP. oh did he say ancestral homelands? the rest of your diatribe is just the rw vitriol i've come to expect from you.

Aka it was too logical for you to read and not enough swears. Got it.

nope. you are just spewing pablum. they are bashing what is wrong with the country & they ran & got elected to help fix it. anybody that speaks out against donny - he calls them his enemies.

what a true leader of the most diverse, opinionated nation on this here rock.

They got elected because of the (D) next to their name. A broomstick with a wig would have been elected too. They spew their controversial blabber that even old school Democrats cannot agree with because it gets them air time and publicity.

One man could have changed the course of history, and he had the opportunity to do so handed to him on a silver platter, free for the taking. Who is that man; Can you guess?

He was a professional soldier for 35 years, holding a variety of command and staff positions and rising to the rank of General. He was Ronald Reagan's National Security Advisor, serving from 1987 to 1989 while retaining his Army commission as a lieutenant general. In April 1989, after his tenure with the National Security Council, Powell was promoted to four-star general under President George H. W. Bush and briefly served as the Commander in Chief, Forces Command (FORSCOM), overseeing all Army, Army Reserve, and National Guard units in the Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. He became the third general since World War II to reach four-star rank without ever serving as a division commander, joining Dwight D. Eisenhower and Alexander Haig. Later he was selected him as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He ascended from chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the elder Bush's administration to secretary of state under his son. That man is Colin Powell

For a time, that looked quite possible that he would run for president and win. Through 1995 there was hope that Powell would run for president. He led in polls of Republican primary voters. The same surveys suggested he was capable of beating President Bill Clinton. Powell could have been elected in 1996. The first black president of the United States being a Republican would have been a significant development, one that might have mitigated, if not averted, the ugly racialization of our politics. Powell would have been a moderate not too strongly associated with the left or the right, likely allowing him to assemble an electoral coalition unlike anything we can imagine today. As a Republican and the first black president, and the winner of the Gulf War, the newly minted Republican congress would have given him anything he wanted. The internet boom would have happened anyway; perhaps Powell's policies would have been even more pro-growth than second-term Clinton's.

Sadly, Powell did not run. Instead, the GOP had the sad farewell tour masquerading as a presidential campaign embarked upon by the otherwise heroic Bob Dole. A good man, but he had no chance of beating Bill Clinton, and Clinton won his second term.

A President Powell might have returned us to the era of good feelings under Reagan. A booming economy, a popular president backed by independents, no Whitewater investigations, no Monica Lewinsky, no impeachment. And maybe only one President Bush?

If 9/11 had happened under a President Powell's, the US might have been less likely to respond by waging a second war in Iraq. Our response to 9/11 may well have been limited to hitting Afghanistan, keeping the international coalition against terrorism intact under a president who had been part of winning a war.

If you look at the past 20-plus years of American politics — the Clinton embarrassments (and later the Hillary embarrassments), the Bush-Cheney wars, the horrible reign of Barack Obama — wouldn't you have wanted to avoid a lot of it? Hindsight is 20-20, but Powell looks like he might have been our best bet for doing so.

Author: Me.

I found Powell to be a little moderate for my tastes, but I would have happily voted for him, against Bill Clinton.

Many of my conservative friends were much more supportive of him.

At best it is circumstantial. In a court of law no chance you prove he is a white supremacist as you allege. Trumps daughter and three grandchildren are Jewish as am I. Hence I abhor white supremacists as does he. Vox is a biased Leftist publication.

trump is the hater.
THEY

oh one more thing:

Nope we will never Allow the fundamentals of America to be changed

trump is the hater.
THEY

oh one more thing:

Too late.

trump is the hater.
THEY

oh one more thing:

Yes--America, love it or fix it.
oh Canada you aren't America

trump is the hater.
THEY

oh one more thing:

Too late.
Actually Trump is fixing that

So you don’t think basketball is a physical sport? Wow! No one is really a gun grabber except for the extreme Left. Death Penalty is fine. Are you pro choice? Are you pro open borders? So you see what is happening at the border now as a crisis?

In terms of my original question, by 7th grade the boys tend to be stronger and weigh more than the girls and it is certainly unfair. But the Progressive Left won’t even allow a discussion on it. People like you.

basketball is largely dependent on height.

Are you pro choice? absolutely yes.

Are you pro open borders?

no 'lefty' is except for the far FAR extreme left. just like the gun grabbers.

So you see what is happening at the border now as a crisis?

a humanitarian one for sure. but the droves that are coming here is nothing new... they make a trek on a yearly basis. we are capable of planning ahead. unless of course when trump is prez.

Last edited:

trump is the hater.
THEY

oh one more thing:

Except they aren’t our founders. They are a small fraction of loud mouthed anti Americans. And if you disagree with them you’re labeled a racist, bigot, homophobe, Islamaphobe. You comparing them to Adams, Hancock, Washington, Henry and Jefferson is laughable.

& if or when someone is a racist..., then they will be called a racist, homophobe, bigot & islamophobia.

basketball is largely dependent on height.

Are you pro choice? absolutely yes.

Are you pro open borders?

no 'lefty' is except for the far FAR extreme left. just like the gun grabbers.

So you see what is happening at the border now as a crisis?

a humanitarian one for sure. but the doves that are coming here is nothing new... they make a trek on a yearly basis. we are capable of planning ahead. unless of course when trump is prez.

Height and girth and quickness. Biological boys are quicker, have bigger hands and are stronger. The boys ball is bigger than the girls ball, that boy who played against us had a significant advantage. You see nothing wrong with it? Wow.

Forum List

Back