The Man Who Could Have Changed History

...If 9/11 had happened under a President Powell's, the US might have been less likely to respond by waging a second war in Iraq...

I think you missed some highlights of Powell's career

colin-powell-un.jpg

Author: Me.

Sad!

:coffee:

that was one hell of dog & pony show.... certainly rivals trump as one of the biggest con jobs america has ever seen.

Sorry, but Powell supported Barack Hussein because you know, skin color.

Powell in later years has certainly been a disappointment.
But if the first black president had been a Republican, and the Clinton years wiped out and there was never an Obama, what would things look like today? This is what I wonder about.

Republicans do not vote for black people

They just don’t
Powell's wife talked him out of running. She didn't want to be a widow.

Yea, the left would had really freaked out if he ran as a Republican.
I don’t think so. The left was generally supportive of Powell until his UN meltdown

Republicans would have melted down when they saw he didn’t support their extremist policies

That man is Colin Powell

Colin Powell voted for and supported Obama, enough said.
He also voted for Bush

Doubt if he was dumb enough to vote for Trump

At least make an attempt to post something intelligent okay. :itsok:
I’m smart.....i have a yuge IQ

I have a big brain

you stable genius you..............

Plaque hanging in USMB Headquarters

newsign.php

Last edited:
Colin Powell voted for and supported Obama, enough said.
He also voted for Bush

I have a big brain
no you aren't smart

ya he is. AND he hires the best people too!
So says the one who is just as ignorant as he is

He also voted for Bush

I have a big brain
no you aren't smart

ignorance... dear fellow... is not recognizing sarcasm when it's posted right in front of you.

Trump hates Bannon.

Show proof that Gorka is an alt right racist as you claim.

you think because steve bannon is 'hated' by trump, that donny doesn't approve of what he's doing since he left the administration ( not because of trump, but of bad PR)?
silly you.

as for gorka...

Sebastian Gorka, Trump’s most controversial national security aide, is out

A Nazi-linked group was "proud" after Trump aide wore its medal

why would he sport a pin from vitezi rend? 'cause it looked good?

At best it is circumstantial. In a court of law no chance you prove he is a white supremacist as you allege. Trumps daughter and three grandchildren are Jewish as am I. Hence I abhor white supremacists as does he. Vox is a biased Leftist publication.

this isn't a court of law & donny loves his 'baby' more than he hates jews. stephen miller is a self hating jew, so donny will keep him around, & i bet you think when he retweeted that meme of hillary & the star of david over cash, he didn't think it wasn't antisemetic? i personally love how he doesn't know who david duke is.....................

he & the company he keeps in his orbit are less than kosher in the torch bearing sense.

Look, you’re a deranged hater. When you’re ready to have a logical conversation (take your meds) ping me.

lol... sure. there's not one thing i said that you can refute.

trump is the hater.
his basket dwellers are the haters.
THEY
are white supreeeeemisists, that you seem to defend, for what reason, who knows? the GOP - including gorka, miller, & bannon - is chock full of them; it's obvious or they would be speaking out against the inhumane way those brown people are being held in those (call them whatever makes YOU more comfortable) .... camps, cages, detention centers....

oh one more thing:
trump-tweet-progressive-democrat-go-back-to-your-country.jpg

^ nothing racist or pandering to deplorable torch bearers there, 'eh?

:113:

Smacking those anti-American harpies around has nothing to do with race.

I have a big brain
no you aren't smart

ignorance... dear fellow... is not recognizing sarcasm when it's posted right in front of you.
Just like a mirror reflecting back to your corrupt democrat core.

you think because steve bannon is 'hated' by trump, that donny doesn't approve of what he's doing since he left the administration ( not because of trump, but of bad PR)?
silly you.

as for gorka...

At best it is circumstantial. In a court of law no chance you prove he is a white supremacist as you allege. Trumps daughter and three grandchildren are Jewish as am I. Hence I abhor white supremacists as does he. Vox is a biased Leftist publication.

this isn't a court of law & donny loves his 'baby' more than he hates jews. stephen miller is a self hating jew, so donny will keep him around, & i bet you think when he retweeted that meme of hillary & the star of david over cash, he didn't think it wasn't antisemetic? i personally love how he doesn't know who david duke is.....................

he & the company he keeps in his orbit are less than kosher in the torch bearing sense.

Look, you’re a deranged hater. When you’re ready to have a logical conversation (take your meds) ping me.

trump is the hater.
THEY
are white supreeeeemisists, that you seem to defend, for what reason, who knows? the GOP - including gorka, miller, & bannon - is chock full of them; it's obvious or they would be speaking out against the inhumane way those brown people are being held in those (call them whatever makes YOU more comfortable) .... camps, cages, detention centers....

oh one more thing:

uh-huh...sure...right.

'go back to where you came from' isn't racist at all. geeeeee............ i wonder who influenced who in this non racist video - donny or the bigots?

I have a big brain
no you aren't smart

oh my.... my my MY my my.....

you think i am a (D)? you be chock full of that ignorance kool aid, aren'cha little fella?

Trump hates Bannon.

Show proof that Gorka is an alt right racist as you claim.

silly you.

as for gorka...

trump is the hater.
THEY

oh one more thing:

My parents are immigrants. I dont see anything wrong with Trumps comments. He is basically saying that we live in a great country that the ancestors of these complainers decided to immigrate to rather than remain in their ancestral homelands. If they don’t like it here, they are free to go back and he would pay for their travel. Nothing racist about it. But your TDS has you seeing what you want to see. You accused me of being racist once but then apologized as you confused me with someone else. I accuse you of being mentally unstable as your posts frequently go ballistic with swears, irrational rants and illogic. If you look at what he said objectively there is nothing wrong with it. I will explain why to you since you’re dumb. These young politicians do nothing but bash this country. If they hate it so much why don’t they leave it? He is saying this because he knows it’s a facade. They love this country and all the perks they get by being in office such as going on the Stephen Colbert show...

trump is the hater.
THEY

oh one more thing:

uh-huh...sure...right.

'go back to where you came from' isn't racist at all. geeeeee............ i wonder who influenced who in this non racist video - donny or the bigots?

Context matters. Not everything is black and white...although it is to the Leftist core of the Democrat Party.

no you aren't smart

you think i am a (D)? you be chock full of that ignorance kool aid, aren'cha little fella?

I think you’re a (D) as well and there is nothing wrong with that.

no you aren't smart

Nawh I'm not wrong you're a leftist

silly you.

as for gorka...

trump is the hater.
THEY

oh one more thing:

My parents are immigrants. I dont see anything wrong with Trumps comments. He is basically saying that we live in a great country that the ancestors of these complainers decided to immigrate to rather than remain in their ancestral homelands. If they don’t like it here, they are free to go back and he would pay for their travel. Nothing racist about it. But your TDS has you seeing what you want to see. You accused me of being racist once but then apologized as you confused me with someone else. I accuse you of being mentally unstable as your posts frequently go ballistic with swears, irrational rants and illogic. If you look at what he said objectively there is nothing wrong with it. I will explain why to you since you’re dumb. These young politicians do nothing but bash this country. If they hate it so much why don’t they leave it? He is saying this because he knows it’s a facade. They love this country and all the perks they get by being in office such as going on the Stephen Colbert show...

If they don’t like it here, they are free to go back and he would pay for their travel

Real Americans understand that if you don’t like things in the US, you work to change things......That is what these women are doing

trump is the hater.
THEY

oh one more thing:

If they don’t like it here, they are free to go back and he would pay for their travel

Real Americans understand that if you don’t like things in the US, you work to change things......That is what these women are doing

So you cannot read. I just Said that they DO like it here and their verbiage is political facade and they would like it a lot less in their ancestral homelands. The country is not perfect (because of people like you) but it’s better than most. The changes they “want” to make is to transform this country into something that barely resembles what it is now.

nope...make that center left. i bet i voted for more people on both sides of the aisle than you ever could. nice try though... but your ignorance is just too plain.

nope...make that center left. i bet i voted for more people on both sides of the aisle than you ever could. nice try though... but your ignorance is just too plain.

LOL. I am center Left. You’re far from Center Left. Simple way to find out. My youngest plays the highest level of AAU basketball. Should a biological boy who identifies as a girl be allowed to play against her and her girl’s team? Zero to do with Trump. Simple question. I ll await your response. These are 7th graders.

silly you.

as for gorka...

trump is the hater.
THEY

oh one more thing:

my father was an immigrant as well. got off the boat at ellis island & was lovingly called a WOP. oh did he say ancestral homelands? the rest of your diatribe is just the rw vitriol i've come to expect from you.

trump is the hater.
THEY

oh one more thing:

Yes--America, love it or fix it.

trump is the hater.
THEY

oh one more thing:

my father was an immigrant as well. got off the boat at ellis island & was lovingly called a WOP. oh did he say ancestral homelands? the rest of your diatribe is just the rw vitriol i've come to expect from you.

Aka it was too logical for you to read and not enough swears. Got it.

Forum List

Back