the mall stabbing video...the difference between being armed and unarmed....getting stabbed...

In this video, the unarmed people are stabbed repeatedly, armed defender shoots and kills attacker

• I would want to be unarmed and stabbed repeatedly.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I would rather be armed and be able to shoot and stop the attacker.

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • I would hope that my wife or children would be stabbed instead of me, I would run away.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Watch how many times the unarmed guy is stabbed.....watch the armed guy stop the attacker.....

so....would you want to get stabbed repeatedly, or would you want to be able to shoot the attacker?

Watch how many times the unarmed guy is stabbed.....watch the armed guy stop the attacker.....

so....would you want to get stabbed repeatedly, or would you want to be able to shoot the attacker?

You're missing the video...

That's not all he's missing.

Here's the problem with Dick Tiny's argument here. The person who shot the stabber was a trained security guard, who had hundreds of hours of firearm proficiency training.

It's not quite the same as some yahoo at the mall carrying a gun under his coat because he was compensating for his shortcomings. Those people are never helpful.

In fact, nearly every "good guy with a gun" story turns out to be an off-duty police officer, military reservist or security guard. You know, people who are trained to know what they are doing and have been vetted.

If having a gun matters than how come two heavily armed cops were gunned down near the front door of a house in Palm Springs?
This incident alone shoots your bullshit claims full of holes.

Here's the problem with Dick Tiny's argument here. The person who shot the stabber was a trained security guard, who had hundreds of hours of firearm proficiency training.

It's not quite the same as some yahoo at the mall carrying a gun under his coat because he was compensating for his shortcomings. Those people are never helpful.

In fact, nearly every "good guy with a gun" story turns out to be an off-duty police officer, military reservist or security guard. You know, people who are trained to know what they are doing and have been vetted.

Hundreds of hours? A mall security guard?

I'm sure you can prove that right?

Shit I have hundreds of range hours in. I have taken a half dozen firearm defense and situational fire classes. And that's more than any rent a cop has to take to carry a gun

FYI in my state this is all you need to be an armed security guard

Armed Security Guard - Connecticut pistol permit classes, Utah concealed carry permit, Blue Card and NRA firearm courses

Hardly "hundreds of hours" of training

Last edited:

Vetted...? You really are clueless aren't you? I bet you good money that I dump more rounds practicing in a year than the average beat cop. That's by no means a brag. The same probably goes for the majority of CCW'rs. Most gun owners are shooters as well, because they enjoy the sport, and accept the responsibility. Not all cops are "Gun Nuts", they just happen to carry a gun as part of their job, Many only meet the minimum required training; which is really not all that demanding. Sometimes it's due to financial constraints (ammo isn't free you know?), sometimes it's just a lack of interest.
Lol... You regferenced "trained security guard"... Haaa!

If having a gun matters than how come two heavily armed cops were gunned down near the front door of a house in Palm Springs?
No silly. Guns do not make you bullet proof... It's a lil' different in RL, than XBOX.

Vetted...? You really are clueless aren't you? I bet you good money that I dump more rounds practicing in a year than the average beat cop. That's by no means a brag. The same probably goes for the majority of CCW'rs.

yeah, but I still don't want a bunch of guys compensating for their tiny dicks walking around shooting everything that scares them.

Okay, here's the thing. whenever you drill down into one of these good guy with a gun stories, it's almost always.

1) An off Duty Cop
2) A military reservist
3) A security guard - off or on duty

It's never, ever the NRA member who is part of that 3% of the population that owns 50% of the guns

The person who shot the stabber was a trained security guard, who had hundreds of hours of firearm proficiency training.

The state of Minnesota requires 12 hours and 50 rounds of ammunition fired downrange in order to meet the firearms training requirements for a security guard license. Six hours of training are required annually after that.

So once again, little Joey has proven himself to be a lying sack of shit.

Anyone else shocked? I sure am...

anecdotal
You used a personal experience or an isolated example instead of a sound argument or compelling evidence.

The state of Minnesota requires 12 hours and 50 rounds of ammunition fired downrange in order to meet the firearms training requirements for a security guard license. Six hours of training are required annually after that.

Still feel better with him having a gun than you...

Not to worry, we'll get common sense gun control now that Hillary is going to win.

Vetted...? You really are clueless aren't you? I bet you good money that I dump more rounds practicing in a year than the average beat cop. That's by no means a brag. The same probably goes for the majority of CCW'rs.

yeah, but I still don't want a bunch of guys compensating for their tiny dicks walking around shooting everything that scares them.

Okay, here's the thing. whenever you drill down into one of these good guy with a gun stories, it's almost always.

1) An off Duty Cop
2) A military reservist

It's never, ever the NRA member who is part of that 3% of the population that owns 50% of the guns
Your premise is legitimately flawed. First I've never seen an actual study on the correlation of penis size, to CCW registry. Secondly your premise completely ignores the rapidly growing number of women CCW'rs.
Beyond that the leftist media only begrudgingly reports crimes deterred,and/or stopped by non-law enforcement with guns. Even when they do, it is usually because it has started getting traffic on the web. Only when it seems profitable will they report it.
And if you bothered to actually look into it; your "never, ever the NRA member", happens to interupt, and or stop crimes with great frequency. You really need to educate yourself on the matter, before taking upon yourself to educate others.
A whole lot more happens in this country day to day than CNN reports. A lot more.

Your premise is legitimately flawed. First I've never seen an actual study on the correlation of penis size, to CCW registry. Secondly your premise completely ignores the rapidly growing number of women CCW'rs.

Yes, the NRA does a really good job telling people something 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy is really good for them.

I haven't known one person who used a gun to defend themselves. I've known 3 people who've had tragedies because there was a gun in the house. One of them lived right next door to me.

I would hope that my wife or children would be stabbed instead of me, I would run away

how many libtards afaid to vote the truth

--LOL

Still feel better with him having a gun than you...

Not to worry, we'll get common sense gun control now that Hillary is going to win.

When you get called out on a lie, change the subject to Hillary Clinton.

Works every time...

It's never, ever the NRA member

NRA members do not tend to break the law by bringing a firearm into gun free zones.

God you're dumb.

Guys, you can't go anywhere without your penis compensators...

And when you have nothing substantive to offer, launch an ad hominem attack.

I'm sure somewhere out there is a leftist gun grabber that can post without a lie or a logical fallacy, but I've never seen one.

1) An off Duty Cop
2) A military reservist

they guy in minnesota is a cc trainer and owns a firearm range and an NRA member

Forum List

Back