The majority of the POPULATED America isn't RED

Thinking that there should be reasonable changes to the Constitution doesn't mean I hate the Constitution.

They are called 'AMENDMENTS' - we have quite a lot of them.
Ah. But you’re foiled at step one.

Your proposal wouldn’t be “reasonable,” you simp.

We control most of the ports so if those farmers aren't selling those goods to us who are they going to be selling it to? 😄 What happens if they spend all their money produce goods they can't sell? What do the bankers do to their farms then? 😄

LOL..lack of food would take precedence over anything a bank could do.

We control the ports you Bingo. You think you're the only grocer in the global marketplace?

Yes, I think you pin heads would starve before you could get enough food from overseas, not to mention the price would be exorbitant given the fact that the world would know how desperate you would be. Talk about price gouging.

Yes, I think you pin heads would starve before you could get enough food from overseas, not to mention the price would be exorbitant given the fact that the world would know how desperate you would be. Talk about price gouging.
That's because you're a dumb Bingo who really hasn't thought it through that much. 😄

I never thought to look at it this way. It turns out that majority of the POPULATE America is actually Blue, not red
Define blue. Because in spite of what you hear in the left wing propaganda media the vast majority of Americans are NOT flaming whacko left wingers.

The majority of Americans are in the center on the issues. Flaming left wingers have been trying to claim them as supporters for their radical agenda but it's a lie.

I'm not too worried, taking a closer look at the map, half those blue nutters are drowning! Oh wait, this is one of those dishonest representations to make liberals feel better about themselves or something. Nothing to see here.

You mean the dishonest claiming that any region that has zero population is a Red area? I reported the news, the real news, nothing more, nothing less. I didn't attempt to change reality or rewrite history. That's your bag.

There are many reasons for the existence of our Electoral College.

But the piece you offered doesn’t support your assertion.
There are many reasons, I was only offering one of the many. There were numerous FFs and little universal consensus on the issues.

C'mon dude from Lynden.
I understand that.

Western WA is mostly (D) and we could ALL live off of the abundance of food the Western Part of WA provides.

Quit lying dude from Lynden.
Beef
Chickens and Eggs
Pork
Most Vegies
Seafood
Personal Gardens

So Lynden is in the Blue Dot Cesspool?
View attachment 824923
The Blue dot cesspools ~ "D"~ of Western WA is mostly centered in the urban areas of the cities of Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma and Everett.
Out in the rural areas, the country, where the agriculture is and a majority of the food production is located, tends to be mostly Red.
Lynden is definitely the heart of the Red zones in Whatcom County.

The maps shown in the OP would be more accurate if they included Purple, which would be more applicable in most cases.

And if you looked at world population China and India should be determining all the worlds leaders but we do not value the size of a particular democracy. We value self governance and that means locality DOES matter. No matter how many more people live in NY than live in Mena, Arkansas that does not mean that those in NY should have an outsized say in how things are run. Sorry, because blue voters are more concentrated does not mean that red voters should be run over.

That is the core problem with ever increasing powers of the federal government over the nation. Land DOES matter because, no matter how much you hate the fact, the needs and wants of NY do not reflect the needs and wants of anyone in Arkansas. There is a massive difference in governance depending on where you live.

Forum List

Back