The majority of the POPULATED America isn't RED

I never thought to look at it this way. It turns out that majority of the POPULATE America is actually Blue, not red

View attachment 824916

The Republicans hardly ever win the majority of the vote at federal elections.

They haven't had the majority of the vote in a presidential election since Bush's post 9/11 re-election in 2004.
They haven't had the majority of the last three election cycles in the senate since 2002.

In the House they do better. They won the popular vote in 2022, 2016, 2014, 2010, 2004.

However, the Democrats NEVER win something without the popular vote, the Republicans do.

This is a pretty foolish thread, since a blue circle only means the area is 51% blue.
It does not mean there is no red there and that it might not be 51% red in the next election.

Biden has done very badly.
He started the war in the Ukraine way back in 2014, with Burisma Holdings as the bagman.

He deliberately started the Ukraine war with Russia, by stockpiling weapons in the Ukraine in violation of treaties.
He caused prices to double with illegal economic sanctions on Russians.

Nonsense. Putin started the war. Aren't Republicans the ones who think people should be responsible for their crimes?

You're acting like the burglar who entered the house and stole the goods isn't the one who committed the crime. "It was the next door neighbor's fault judge, I saw their fancy car and knew I'd have to steal from the next door neighbor."

CA and NY, two of the greatest US States

Definitely ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Nonsense. Putin started the war. Aren't Republicans the ones who think people should be responsible for their crimes?

You're acting like the burglar who entered the house and stole the goods isn't the one who committed the crime. "It was the next door neighbor's fault judge, I saw their fancy car and knew I'd have to steal from the next door neighbor."
Nonsense, President Biden sent the invitation to President Putin that he could start the war.

I don't see the Constitution as being recognized any more.
For example, according to the Constitution, all federal gun, drug, and medical laws are totally illegal.
And while I agree the courts have been a disgrace, they are the real mechanism of rights and protection from dictatorship.
The Constitution is just a passive stating of what the courts are supposed to use as a reference.
what you see or dont see is irrelevant,,

The majority of the POPULATED America isn't RED​

Because you killed off all of the nice little Indians .

If removed NY, California and Illinois, the Democrats would never win another election.
All the more reason for the rest of Illinois to kick Chicago and Cook County out and let 'em form their own State.

It would be one helluva financial shock but once they "take the pain" and get it behind them Illinois would be happier.

The likelihood of that happening seems slim-to-none, but those outside the City of Chicago can dream, can't they? ;)

Last edited:

The majority of the POPULATED America isn't RED​

The majority of populated US mostly resembles sewer sludge.

Beat me to it. I was going to say that the majority of populated America is covered in human shit and fentanyl overdosed corpses.

It stands to reason that the sheep and their predators are concentrated in blue areas.

Me, I wouldn't have it any other way as it's a great roadmap on the places to avoid.

Or they could be a great place to live because you are avoiding them. MAGAts, hopeless.

Or they could be a great place to live because you are avoiding them. MAGAts, hopeless.
Meh, I guess I'll never know.....And I'm fine with that. :)

I live 60 miles from DC and have been there three times in 69 years. If I go into MD to visit the Sharpsburg Battlefield I make sure I don't spend any money in MD. I gas-up before I go and I pack my lunch.

Happiness is living in a deep red county.

Forum List

Back