The majority of the POPULATED America isn't RED

Cool. Then you won't mind when the put up the new border and tell you to get your grain and meat and produce and ethanol elsewhere.

Starve, bitches.

We control most of the ports so if those farmers aren't selling those goods to us who are they going to be selling it to? 😄 What happens if they spend all their money produce goods they can't sell? What do the bankers do to their farms then? 😄

This is a pretty foolish thread, since a blue circle only means the area is 51% blue.
It does not mean there is no red there and that it might not be 51% red in the next election.

Biden has done very badly.
He started the war in the Ukraine way back in 2014, with Burisma Holdings as the bagman.

He deliberately started the Ukraine war with Russia, by stockpiling weapons in the Ukraine in violation of treaties.
He caused prices to double with illegal economic sanctions on Russians.
Putin started the war and we violated no treaties

The war did not start in 2014 it styarted years later and Biden had nothing to do with it MORON

We had no such treagty to violate you gad bag. You can name no such treaty and there is no such thing as SECRET treaties

Plenty of queers in the country. You don't think non-homosexuals were the ones that started that line dancing craze a while back, do you?

So you're making fun of Hispanics and their culture? How tolerant and racially diverse of you.

Sometimes the left accidentally tells the truth about what they think....

I never thought to look at it this way. It turns out that majority of the POPULATE America is actually Blue, not red

View attachment 824916

You NEVER thought to look at it this way? Seriously? How old are you?

With only a couple exceptions, for decades the majority of voters identify as Dimocrats. The heavy populated cities, are always ran by Dims, and that's nothing new.
Rural areas with much less population, are generally always red, so when you look at a map, it's always much redder than blue because of land mass, not because of population.

You NEVER thought to look at it this way? Seriously? How old are you?

With only a couple exceptions, for decades the majority of voters identify as Dimocrats. The heavy populated cities, are always ran by Dims, and that's nothing new.
Rural areas with much less population, are generally always red, so when you look at a map, it's always much redder than blue because of land mass, not because of population.
The popularity is democratic, not the majority. It is indies, dems, and pubs in that order.

I'm not too worried, taking a closer look at the map, half those blue nutters are drowning! Oh wait, this is one of those dishonest representations to make liberals feel better about themselves or something. Nothing to see here.

Or they could be a great place to live because you are avoiding them. MAGAts, hopeless.
If I wanted to live in a blue area, I could just move right over the railroad tracks. It would be less expensive too. I choose not to because I want my children to live in a safe environment and would like to be able to walk down my street without fear of being accosted in some way.

Forum List

Back