The majority of the POPULATED America isn't RED

It's obvious that you MAGA clowns are incapable of judging what is 'reasonable'.
Your definition of “obvious” is wrong as off as you are. 🤣
Your philosophy seems to be:

"Anything I want is 'reasonable' and anything I don't want or don't like is 'unreasonable'"
Nah. That’s just your typically
dishonest spin.
It's like debating a 2 year old.
What is? Trying to discuss anything with you? 👍

It's obvious that you MAGA clowns are incapable of judging what is 'reasonable'.

Your philosophy seems to be:

"Anything I want is 'reasonable' and anything I don't want or don't like is 'unreasonable'"

It's like debating a 2 year old.

Ooooh!!

Call us MAGA again!

You know why we love it!

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

If removed NY, California and Illinois, the Democrats would never win another election.
I think they call that America....

You are saying if you removed 1/5th of the US the GOP would win...

Well until you loose Texas due to demographics...

The GOP is the dying party with dying views... Much like the rest of the world the GOP far right views have been rejected... Europe & the rest of the 1st world know that the GOP policies makes your country weaker. MAGA just makes weaker, quicker... Trump showed that in the pandemic, he looked like a spoilt child when the country needed a leader who could handle a virus that would kill 1.3m Americans.

Republican policies are considered popular for the uneducated not for the successful. Look at Germany, ran 9 years of surplus before the pandemic, free third level education, full universal health coverage, low crime (police used just 85 bullets in 2011

They mock GOP policies as do everyone else... World Leaders laughed at Trump... US weren't invited to world meetings as Trump was considered spoilt and unserious (well he brought his daughter to work)

1693940321203.png

****************************************************************************************************************
But in the red areas one can still use the idiom, "If my aunt had balls then she'd be my uncle" and they'd catch your drift.

We sure as fuck don’t have a direct democracy and the founders and framers tried very hard to make sure we wouldn’t.

Thank God.
I actually agree but I think the system they built is in need of repair. It seems the 1/2 of our Presidents in recent times are elected by a minority of Americans. When the majority feels itself oppressed, rightly or wrongly, things can go very badly for all. Ask the French in the late 1700s or the Russians in the early 1900s.

Forum List

Back