The Mainstream Media Admits That We Are Facing "The Worst Food Crisis In Modern History"

Democrat militants like antifa have been burning down and sabotaging America's food production. Been going on for years now, all funded by the nwo cabal.

Democrat militants like antifa have been burning down and sabotaging America's food production. Been going on for years now, all funded by the nwo cabal.
They're trying to make it look that way so they can jack up the prices. It's a scheme to create demand by removing products from the shelf for a while and then claiming that there is a shortage and it's difficult to get.... Which is why we have to raise prices. It's all a carefully controlled scam. There is no actual food shortage.

Once again, the "conspiracy theories" are being validated as the truth leaks out & even Mockingbird MSM starts to admit it.

I said back in early 2020 that lockdowns, along with everything else they did, was a horrible idea that would have major repercussions for the world down the road.
I was call a conspiracy theorist, an idiot, anti-science, a hater who wanted to kill granny/kids & selfish for seeing & stating the obvious disaster this would all cause.
Now, people in the poorest countries are facing devastating famines & even the developed world will eventually feel this pain as the food supply crises snowballs.

The economy is not a gas generator or car that can be stopped, parked & then restarted at any time without causing huge problems, especially when it was obvious were were dealing with an airborne flu-like virus.
The talking heads the progbots listen to may not have known this because the masters pulling their strings only let them enough info to play their part of gaslighting their scared & ignorant minions.

Now, the powers behind the curtain are attacking, choking, regulating & restricting our capacities to produce/deliver more food.
This is all planned.

I don't give DT a pass in this either- the man has very poor discernment & was always listening/trusting the wrong people.
He is culpable in this unfolding catastrophe because he could've stopped it early.
Before you deny this, remember he still claims credit for getting billions of sheeple to take the clot shots.
He actually believes it saved millions of lives.

In fact, things have already gotten so bad that even CNN is admitting that we are facing “the worst food crisis in modern history”

According to Reuters, the entire continent is now dealing with the worst food crisis that Africa “has ever seen”…

Do you remember all those years when Sally Struthers was begging us to feed the starving children in Africa?

Well, the truth is that conditions are now far worse than when she was making those commercials.

At one hospital in Somalia, grieving mothers are regularly bringing in very young children that have literally starved to death

Putin global warming and the GOP worst ever pandemic response based on dangers of perfectly fine vaccines,,,SO...RW a-holes as always.....

I get NY strip at 10box in Rogers, Ar for six dollas a pound.
I spent two happy nights in Sarcoxie MO while getting a new engine for the VW Camper 1970- The son of the gas station owner gave us a high speed with beer tour of the town hilarious (waved his beer at the town cop in a 4 wheel drift around the square) in his 55 chevy... Also hit the town square again five years later by Greyhound bus from New Orleans to Chicago or something ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back