Microsoft executives partied with the world economic forum in Davos at a private Sting concert hours before laying off 10,000 employees.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

I guess all of the elites of the elites have no plans to give up their life of luxury as they constantly plan how all the everyday people of the world can sacrifice everything for them. They talk about everything we need to do for their planet while they all fly in private jets with personal security police to a secluded area to eat fancy food and live in luxury as they dream up ways we need to sacrifice for their good and to top it off, less than a day before they lay off 10,000 workers they pay Sting to give them a private concert in Switzerland.

Microsoft is becoming a evil entity. Bill gates alone is bad enough but he is turning his entire company into what he is.

They announce to the world right out in the open the sorts of plans they have in store for us all and all the little sheeple of the forum are so conditioned to obey that they are just fine with it.

If a person even questions what these people are ACTUALLY saying what they want to do to us, all the good little leftist solders simply react by denouncing them as a conspiracy theorist. Amazing.

They would be doing the world a huge favor if, after they had their feast, they went to their rooms, had a high-end hooker haul their ashes, and then opened-up their arteries. ;)
Yep.

I don't know how old you are, but I am absolutely AMAZED at what the left has become since I was young. The same people crying for free speech and talking about da man in 1968 are now trying to squash free speech and doing everything they can to enrich the likes of Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos.

Yep.

I don't know how old you are, but I am absolutely AMAZED at what the left has become since I was young. The same people crying for free speech and talking about da man in 1968 are now trying to squash free speech and doing everything they can to enrich the likes of Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos.
The population has increased by 125+ million since 1970 and they "need" to be controlled, so how do they do that?

By keeping all they can sucking at the .gov tit. That allows the Davos bunch pretty much free reign to dictate to the .gov drones how it is to be done.

The tit suckers don't care as long as the "spice" flows and the .gov drones don't care as long as they are being tossed a bone.

Think on it, hardly any original common sense ideas ever come from the .gov and the few that have are fought tooth-n-nail.....A good example of that is securing our southern border. Something so basic yet both sides fight against it to one extent or another.

Blah, I'm in my late 60s so I'm not going to have to worry about it all much longer. ;)

The population has increased by 125+ million since 1970 and they "need" to be controlled, so how do they do that?

By keeping all they can sucking at the .gov tit. That allows the Davos bunch pretty much free reign to dictate to the .gov drones how it is to be done.

The tit suckers don't care as long as the "spice" flows and the .gov drones don't care as long as they are being tossed a bone.

Think on it, hardly any original common sense ideas ever come from the .gov and the few that have are fought tooth-n-nail.....A good example of that is securing our southern border. Something so basic yet both sides fight against it to one extent or another.

Blah, I'm in my late 60s so I'm not going to have to worry about it all much longer. ;)
The payouts will not last forever.

I'm in my late sixties, too.

I worry about it for my kids, though.

I guess all of the elites of the elites have no plans to give up their life of luxury as they constantly plan how all the everyday people of the world can sacrifice everything for them. They talk about everything we need to do for their planet while they all fly in private jets with personal security police to a secluded area to eat fancy food and live in luxury as they dream up ways we need to sacrifice for their good and to top it off, less than a day before they lay off 10,000 workers they pay Sting to give them a private concert in Switzerland.
It's funny to watch the right pretend they hate rich people now.

Microsoft is becoming a evil entity. Bill gates alone is bad enough but he is turning his entire company into what he is.

Every company that lays off workers is evil...Why not lay off the upper management?

Wait I thought Poopeypants was creating lots of jobs.....

They announce to the world right out in the open the sorts of plans they have in store for us all and all the little sheeple of the forum are so conditioned to obey that they are just fine with it.

If a person even questions what these people are ACTUALLY saying what they want to do to us, all the good little leftist solders simply react by denouncing them as a conspiracy theorist. Amazing.
and some conservative sheeple dither and backtrack and feel terrible because they don't want to be seen as conspiracy-ists...

:rolleyes:

Most people on the right don't believe in hating anyone... so there's that, Mr Hater
So what should be done about companies like Microsoft; who lay off people while their executives live lavishly??

Oh I know, nothing...because you know, free market....private company...capitalism.....

They just need a larger billionaire/corporate tax break, that will fix it!!

It's funny to watch the right pretend they hate rich people now.
Look at the people your side supports…. Pelosi, Kerry, Biden. They are all wealthy elite. In the case of Pelosi, she tells US we should not be making that much money. When asked about her own wealth and why it’s okay for her to have $100s of millions she says she is not our business.

Look at the people your side supports…. Pelosi, Kerry, Biden. They are all wealthy elite. In the case of Pelosi, she tells US we should not be making that much money. When asked about her own wealth and why it’s okay for her to have $100s of millions she says she is not our business.
It seems her complaints are about the same as the complaints made in this OP

Large corporations who received hundreds of millions in corporate tax breaks and other subsidies are laying off rank and file workers instead of laying off the fat cat execs who probably created the mess in the first place...

Both parties are run by the wealthy elite, stupid.

Politics is too expensive for poor people...

The question is, do they follow policies that help rich people or poor people.

I can't remember the last time the REpublicans took a stance for the working class over the rich.

It's funnier when your ilk pretends to

Oh, I'm more amused by the shift.

The reason why we have culture wars is because the rich realized that the way to get the white working class to vote against their own economic interests was to play on their racial, religious, and sexual fears.

But now the culture wars have gotten so damned silly the rich want nothing to do with it. They recognized they created a monster.

patrick-corrigan-trump-frankenstein.jpg

Both parties are run by the wealthy elite, stupid.

Politics is too expensive for poor people...

The question is, do they follow policies that help rich people or poor people.

I can't remember the last time the REpublicans took a stance for the working class over the rich.
Trump and Republicans’ 2017 Tax Cut enabled working people to keep more of their earned income. Democrats have and continue to do more for people choosing not to work and live off the taxpayers.

Forum List

Back