The Mainstream Media Admits That We Are Facing "The Worst Food Crisis In Modern History"

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Once again, the "conspiracy theories" are being validated as the truth leaks out & even Mockingbird MSM starts to admit it.

I said back in early 2020 that lockdowns, along with everything else they did, was a horrible idea that would have major repercussions for the world down the road.
I was call a conspiracy theorist, an idiot, anti-science, a hater who wanted to kill granny/kids & selfish for seeing & stating the obvious disaster this would all cause.
Now, people in the poorest countries are facing devastating famines & even the developed world will eventually feel this pain as the food supply crises snowballs.

The economy is not a gas generator or car that can be stopped, parked & then restarted at any time without causing huge problems, especially when it was obvious were were dealing with an airborne flu-like virus.
The talking heads the progbots listen to may not have known this because the masters pulling their strings only let them enough info to play their part of gaslighting their scared & ignorant minions.

Now, the powers behind the curtain are attacking, choking, regulating & restricting our capacities to produce/deliver more food.
This is all planned.

I don't give DT a pass in this either- the man has very poor discernment & was always listening/trusting the wrong people.
He is culpable in this unfolding catastrophe because he could've stopped it early.
Before you deny this, remember he still claims credit for getting billions of sheeple to take the clot shots.
He actually believes it saved millions of lives.

In fact, things have already gotten so bad that even CNN is admitting that we are facing “the worst food crisis in modern history”

Yet the world is still in the grips of the worst food crisis in modern history, as Russia’s war in Ukraine shakes global agricultural systems already grappling with the effects of extreme weather and the pandemic. Market conditions may have improved in recent months, but experts do not expect imminent relief.
That means more pain for vulnerable communities already struggling with hunger. It also boosts the risk of starvation and famine in countries such as Somalia, which is contending with what the United Nations describes as a “catastrophic” food emergency.

According to Reuters, the entire continent is now dealing with the worst food crisis that Africa “has ever seen”…

Across Africa, from east to west, people are experiencing a food crisis that is bigger and more complex than the continent has ever seen, say diplomats and humanitarian workers.

Do you remember all those years when Sally Struthers was begging us to feed the starving children in Africa?

Well, the truth is that conditions are now far worse than when she was making those commercials.

At one hospital in Somalia, grieving mothers are regularly bringing in very young children that have literally starved to death

“Sometimes mothers bring us dead children,” said Farhia Moahmud Jama, head nurse at the paediatric emergency unit. “And they don’t know they’re dead.”
Weakened by hunger, camp residents are vulnerable to disease and people are dying due to a lack of food, said Nadifa Hussein Mohamed, who managed the camp where Isak’s family initially stayed.
“Maybe the whole world is hungry and donors are bankrupt, I don’t know,” she said. “But we’re calling out for help, and we do not see relief.”

Learn Russian ASAP and get over there because they are best prepared and have the most real wealth.

And I am an English Rose , born and bred .

Apolitical and obsessively interested in facts , wherever possible .

Learn Russian ASAP and get over there because they are best prepared and have the most real wealth.

And I am an English Rose , born and bred .

Apolitical and obsessively interested in facts , wherever possible .

Wish I could move there.

How's their "vaccination" stance?

Once again, the "conspiracy theories" are being validated as the truth leaks out & even Mockingbird MSM starts to admit it.

I said back in early 2020 that lockdowns, along with everything else they did, was a horrible idea that would have major repercussions for the world down the road.
I was call a conspiracy theorist, an idiot, anti-science, a hater who wanted to kill granny/kids & selfish for seeing & stating the obvious disaster this would all cause.
Now, people in the poorest countries are facing devastating famines & even the developed world will eventually feel this pain as the food supply crises snowballs.

The economy is not a gas generator or car that can be stopped, parked & then restarted at any time without causing huge problems, especially when it was obvious were were dealing with an airborne flu-like virus.
The talking heads the progbots listen to may not have known this because the masters pulling their strings only let them enough info to play their part of gaslighting their scared & ignorant minions.

Now, the powers behind the curtain are attacking, choking, regulating & restricting our capacities to produce/deliver more food.
This is all planned.

I don't give DT a pass in this either- the man has very poor discernment & was always listening/trusting the wrong people.
He is culpable in this unfolding catastrophe because he could've stopped it early.
Before you deny this, remember he still claims credit for getting billions of sheeple to take the clot shots.

In fact, things have already gotten so bad that even CNN is admitting that we are facing “the worst food crisis in modern history”

According to Reuters, the entire continent is now dealing with the worst food crisis that Africa “has ever seen”…

Do you remember all those years when Sally Struthers was begging us to feed the starving children in Africa?

Well, the truth is that conditions are now far worse than when she was making those commercials.

At one hospital in Somalia, grieving mothers are regularly bringing in very young children that have literally starved to death

Crisis sells papers/clicks/views.

Everything in the media is always the worst ever, that is how they get people like you to click on their stories and how they generate revenue.

Well done, they appreciate you.

This is all planned.

The left will no doubt be quick to grab something like this and use it to further their climate change agenda. According to them, all of the world's problems are due to the fact that I want $1.25 per gallon gasoline, and burn my trash in a burn barrel.

This is all planned.

Is that why there are so many obese people because of a shortage of food....? :auiqs.jpg:

When Somalia is well fed then the pirates begin to attack all the shipping vessels and the islamic militants ride the streets with guns.
The place has had famine regularly over the years. The government cares nothing about growing crops. Only fighting and stealing. But they have been quick to hold out their hand for aide over the years as well.

And where they claim it's climate change....I clearly remember several famines there in my lifetime. And currently they have floods and famines....meaning that they need a comprehensive water management program. But they are too busy fighting each other to feed themselves.
Africa has had an abundant supply of cheap labor...but it remains unexploited because of the fighting and corruption.
Their GDP has less than 20% agriculture but 50% of the employment. That right there should be a clue.

It is sort of telling how folks will say the MSM is fake news and lies all the time, but when the MSM post something they agree with all of a sudden they are not to be questioned and are the most secure source since Moses himself.

It is sort of telling how folks will say the MSM is fake news and lies all the time, but when the MSM post something they agree with all of a sudden they are not to be questioned and are the most secure source since Moses himself.

You mean, sometimes their version of events and our version of events actually agree.

And that surprises you.

Why?

So when MSM Mockingbirds said:

DT & Putin stole the election from HRC & he was an actual fascist,
Clot shots were both safe & effective & rona was killing record numbers,
Dementia dude in a dirty diaper in his Delaware basement won an election with record votes despite only winning 470 counties nationwide & losing 18/19 bellwether counties,
Mail-in ballots are secure but audits aren't
Hunters laptop was Russian disinfo
Unarmed protestors walking through Congress was an "insurrection"

This was all real news but them reporting on record famines in poor countries is fake news... got it!

Please share some more of your deep thoughts with us

So when MSM Mockingbirds said:

DT & Putin stole the election from HRC & he was an actual fascist,
Clot shots were both safe & effective & rona was killing record numbers,
Dementia dude in a dirty diaper in his Delaware basement won an election with record votes despite only winning 470 counties nationwide & losing 18/19 bellwether counties,
Mail-in ballots are secure but audits aren't
Hunters laptop was Russian disinfo
Unarmed protestors walking through Congress was an "insurrection"

This was all real news but them reporting on record famines in poor countries is fake news... got it!

Please share some more of your deep thoughts with us

View attachment 749416

Most of that was was too, except the parts about the 2020 election. Those are known facts.

Forum List

Back