The MAGA violence thread

LMAO It wasn't a violent attack dumbass. Someone just bumped him in the crowd.

You sure are one biased stupid hack.
You must have watched the wrong video. He jumped on the platform, charged at the reporter and had to be restrained, shouting "fuck the media."
Bumped him in the crowd, my ass.

Have Trump supporters been fully brainwashed by Trump's constant drum beat that the press is the enemy of the people.

Donald Trump Supporter Launches 'Incredibly Violent Attack' On BBC Cameraman At El Paso Rally

Of course it was only one bad actor, but the crowd was, "whipped up into a frenzy against the media by Trump and other speakers all night "#TrumpElPaso
I'd say you're doing the same old thing of the left and blaming the whole based on the actions of one.

Have Trump supporters been fully brainwashed by Trump's constant drum beat that the press is the enemy of the people.

Donald Trump Supporter Launches 'Incredibly Violent Attack' On BBC Cameraman At El Paso Rally

Of course it was only one bad actor, but the crowd was, "whipped up into a frenzy against the media by Trump and other speakers all night "#TrumpElPaso

Yes, apparently this is the future under President Trump, Democrats disheartened by the robust economy President Trump has built, saddened by all the good jobs available in the Trump economy, gnashing their teeth upen seeing the strong support the European nations are giving the US in confronting Russia and the communist government of Venezuela will forever be searching non stories like this one.

The fact is that Trump whipped the crowd into a frenzy over the media and one of them attacked a member of the media. Again thanks to Trump's incendiary remarks.

I watched the video and saw no attack.

That non attack was really violent!

Meanwhile....

LOL You couldn't see the attack because the camera was swinging wildly because the guy was attacking them.

Imagine being so retarded about partisan politics it drives you to attack innocent people. Some people just need to sit down and smoke a joint. lol
Almost "funny and agreed" that but can't if you need drugs to mellow.

Imagine being so retarded about partisan politics it drives you to attack innocent people. Some people just need to sit down and smoke a joint. lol
Almost "funny and agreed" that but can't if you need drugs to mellow.

Mellow is my natural state. My friends joke with me about my affable ways.

Forum List

Back