The loss of HLN is a loss for Pop Music and Sports

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
HeadLine News used to constantly talk about pop music and sports. Now with HLN gone, i have no idea what is going on in the world of pop music or even sports like March Madness. CNN and MSNBC mostly talk about politics.

The weird thing about not having cable...you don't know when networks go away. In the past, I would have gotten one of those weird screens from Direct TV saying that the network is no longer available or something.

Times...they are a changing.

HeadLine News used to constantly talk about pop music and sports. Now with HLN gone, i have no idea what is going on in the world of pop music or even sports like March Madness. CNN and MSNBC mostly talk about politics.
DM me, i'll keep you updated. i'm a music and sports nut. or maybe i'll use this thread to give updates and news? we'll see! what genre of music and what kind of sports are you interested in?

DM me, i'll keep you updated. i'm a music and sports nut. or maybe i'll use this thread to give updates and news? we'll see! what genre of music and what kind of sports are you interested in?
Thank you for the offer. i'm not really interested in pop music or sports other than the NFL. i was just saying it's a big loss for those that love pop music and sports and for the music artists and athletes themselves.

Thank you for the offer. i'm not really interested in pop music or sports other than the NFL. i was just saying it's a big loss for those that love pop music and sports and for the music artists and athletes themselves.
oh ok. well you said you like March Madness, too. i like to post stuff to get likes, that's my hobby lol...anyway, i'm sure you'll find something. there's plenty of alternative channels!

oh ok. well you said you like March Madness, too. i like to post stuff to get likes, that's my hobby lol...anyway, i'm sure you'll find something. there's plenty of alternative channels!
i was just saying i don't know what is going on with March Madness but I'm not really interested in it. HLN was the only reason i was aware of what was happening with March Madness every year.

Forum List

Back