The Loser of the Month: Incel Cole Carini Blows Off Hand In Failed Plot Targeting ‘Hot Cheerleaders’

What can anyone really say about this except "pathetic" What is frightening is that this represents a subculture of misogynists' who blame women who reject them because they of their own lack of social skills, anger, and other shortcomings

23-year-old Virginia man who appeared to be planning an incel bomb attack on “hot cheerleaders” accidentally blew off his hand with explosives, authorities say.

In fact, the Southern Poverty Law Center has described the incel subculture as “part of the online male supremacist ecosystem,” noting that self-described incels have committed at least four mass murders in North America.

What can anyone really say about this except "pathetic" What is frightening is that this represents a subculture of misogynists' who blame women who reject them because they of their own lack of social skills, anger, and other shortcomings

23-year-old Virginia man who appeared to be planning an incel bomb attack on “hot cheerleaders” accidentally blew off his hand with explosives, authorities say.

In fact, the Southern Poverty Law Center has described the incel subculture as “part of the online male supremacist ecosystem,” noting that self-described incels have committed at least four mass murders in North America.
Better if he would have blown his balls off. Then he wouldn't have to worry about his frustrations.

Other SHORTcomings too...BAWWWWHAHAHA

I don't get why most of what is reported in that article is deemed newsworthy by anyone. As much as is newsworthy is this: Some subhuman piece of shit tried to murder other people, but ended up seriously injuring (but unfortunately, not killing) himself instead.

The rest of it seems to be about trying to attribute some political significance to it that just isn't there.

I am mildly amused by the citing of the extreme left wrong-wing hate/lies/propaganda organization the Southern Poverty Law Center…

In fact, the Southern Poverty Law Center has described the incel subculture as “part of the online male supremacist ecosystem…

…citing the incel movement as having anything to do with male supremacy. If anything a bunch of worthless, Gillettized pussies, defined by their desperate inability to get laid, is the opposite of any concept of supremacy.

Do you wonder why Pajama boy liberals are so frustrated with women? I dont, i know what women want, and it aint a pajama boy.

.............Would fight and die for his woman..............................................Would order another round of Latte while his girl got raped,posting it on Youtube.
american-manhood.jpg

I don't get why most of what is reported in that article is deemed newsworthy by anyone. As much as is newsworthy is this: Some subhuman piece of shit tried to murder other people, but ended up seriously injuring (but unfortunately, not killing) himself instead.

The rest of it seems to be about trying to attribute some political significance to it that just isn't there.

I am mildly amused by the citing of the extreme left wrong-wing hate/lies/propaganda organization the Southern Poverty Law Center…

In fact, the Southern Poverty Law Center has described the incel subculture as “part of the online male supremacist ecosystem…

…citing the incel movement as having anything to do with male supremacy. If anything a bunch of worthless, Gillettized pussies, defined by their desperate inability to get laid, is the opposite of any concept of supremacy.
lol

As if on cue…

lol

As if on cue…
Nice retort there, pajama boy...

As Forrest Gump once said, "Stupid Is As Stupid Does."

Every attack against an identifiable group by another organization or group has a political aspect.

Fat ugly chicks with bad attitudes get sympathy from the media, but the loser guys get mocked and ridiculed.

Is it any wonder some of them get all homicidal?

He did this to himself. No Pity. Your post really misogynist. So what you wrote does not surprise me.
I'm all about equality. If loser females deserve pity, then so do the guys.

Otherwise fuck 'em all.

I was a socially inept outcast too, I was just lucky enough to be a really good looking one with a big dick, so enough women overlooked my lack of social skills long enough for me to develop some confidence.

Fat ugly chicks with bad attitudes get sympathy from the media, but the loser guys get mocked and ridiculed.

Is it any wonder some of them get all homicidal?

He did this to himself. No Pity. Your post really misogynist. So what you wrote does not surprise me.
I'm all about equality. If loser females deserve pity, then so do the guys.

Otherwise fuck 'em all.

I was a socially inept outcast too, I was just lucky enough to be a really good looking one with a big dick, so enough women overlooked my lack of social skills long enough for me to develop some confidence.
The so-called "loser females" don't go around trying to rough up or kill people, let alone perfect strangers. We women have problems with men, too, but men far surpass us in introducing violence into the equation.

Forum List

Back