The longest video on the net?

Only a loser like you would have time to watch it; Only a drugged out loser like you would believe it. Fuck off and die.

Admitting your own ignorance and how you refuse to learn anything. I hope you live a long life with lots of suffering while watching those around you suffer a long, and horrible death. Well, back to ignore you go, you miserable Jew fuck.

Only a loser like you would have time to watch it; Only a drugged out loser like you would believe it. Fuck off and die.

Admitting your own ignorance and how you refuse to learn anything. I hope you live a long life with lots of suffering while watching those around you suffer a long, and horrible death. Well, back to ignore you go, you miserable Jew fuck.

Wow, a conspiracy retard AND a jew basher. I guess that makes you a two time loser. :lol:

yeah he would do the world a favor if he did do exactly that.despite the fact that so many people have told him the same thing you did on many other message boards as well,the troll doesnt want to do the right thing and kill himself doing humanity a favor.

Best thing to do is put this troll on ignore.He is a paid mossad shill sent here by his handlers to try and derail 9/11 discussions.He is only doing what his handlers pay him to do.His life is so pathetic he talks to himself all the time.:lol:

He addresses posts of mine addressing me even though he knows i have him on my ignore list and have told him so many times.How pathetic is that? He obviously is in desperate need of attention so the worst thing you can do is reply to his posts.when you do so,you are talking his bait and playing his game giving him the attention the troll so desperately seeks.dont feed the troll and give him the attention he seeks.Best thing in the world is put him on ignore and let him show what a dumbfuck he is by replying to you when he knows you are on ignore.It gives me great laughs watching him show off how desperate he is for attention around here.:lol:

Wow, a conspiracy retard AND a jew basher. I guess that makes you a two time loser. :lol:

so says the kid afraid of the truth about government conspiracys.:lol: candyfag loves you because you are that way.

since so far I am obviously the only one here in discussing the topic,getting back on topic,dont expect very many people to watch the video Jessica.most people here are like godboy kid and afraid of the truth.they cover their ears and close their eyes to evidence and facts.they wont read books or watch videos you refer them to because again,the truth scares them which of course makes agent candyfag very happy.

well I for one will take the time if not this weekend,next weekend hopefully to watch it and since unlike 95% of the posters here,I AM interested in the truth and not afraid of it.

since so far I am obviously the only one here in discussing the topic,getting back on topic,dont expect very many people to watch the video Jessica.most people here are like godboy kid and afraid of the truth.they cover their ears and close their eyes to evidence and facts.they wont read books or watch videos you refer them to because again,the truth scares them which of course makes agent candyfag very happy.

well I for one will take the time if not this weekend,next weekend hopefully to watch it and since unlike 95% of the posters here,I AM interested in the truth and not afraid of it.

You're the only one who gives a shit what that grotesque bitch has to say. Obviously you are also the only one who has time to watch a 6 hour video as well.

Say hi to Sword of Perjury for me dickless.

Harley-Davidson-Festival-6.jpg

Yes, that is Jessica in black on the left.:eek:

A guy named Jessica? Great! Nice shirt he has. It applies to you, it seems.
That is no guy. That is you, sweet cheeks.:lol::lol:

If you cannot tell the person on the left is a girl, you are going to have trouble when you are old enough to date. You seem to have a lot of issues telling men from women. No, I am not anywhere in that picture. However, I found this one of you... ENJOY!

10e3sys.jpg

Now, I don't know if you're just stupid, or do not know left from right, color blind, or just plain do not know the difference between male and female, and I am betting it's probably all the above, so I'll help you out here:

10ds4cz.jpg

If you cannot tell the person on the left is a girl, you are going to have trouble when you are old enough to date. You seem to have a lot of issues telling men from women. No, I am not anywhere in that picture. However, I found this one of you... ENJOY!

10e3sys.jpg

Ahh the hag with the bag (of tricks) shows up. Get ready folks; some of the most disgusting pictures ever are about to be posted (outside of Jess's family album of course).
:popcorn:

Now, I don't know if you're just stupid, or do not know left from right, color blind, or just plain do not know the difference between male and female, and I am betting it's probably all the above, so I'll help you out here:

10ds4cz.jpg
LOL If you can't tell what the picture is centered........................

LOL Thanks for proving what a stupid bitch you really are.:lol::lol::lol:

10e3sys.jpg
Old enough to date? :lol::lol: YOU have no fucking clue, asshole. 88 is what you assholes say, right?:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back