The Logic of the Left - By Dominos Pizza

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

so - in a nutshell, 8 years ago the white house press secretary posted dominos was better than NYC pizza. dominos responded with WE APPRECIATE YOU!!! and now - 8 years later, the left found out and is throwing a tizzy at dominos and saying they refuse to buy another pizza of theirs cause they support trump.

WHAT THE UNHOLY FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

Raised wrong

It keeps coming back to that.
you have to start reading through the comments of people who refuse to buy dominos now because they suppor trump.

TRUMP IS NOWHERE NEAR THIS TIMESLICE and the left still puts his fucking ass there to give themselves something to whine about.

like my daddy always said, keep it up and i'll give you something to whine about.

Raised wrong

you have to start reading through the comments of people who refuse to buy dominos now because they suppor trump.

TRUMP IS NOWHERE NEAR THIS TIMESLICE and the left still puts his fucking ass there to give themselves something to whine about.

like my daddy always said, keep it up and i'll give you something to whine about.
Me too. The whining and crying stopped immediately.

He also said once the flood gates are open, you can't shut them.

My papa told me more than a few times he and my mother gave me life lessons and to use them...

I have serious doubts left loons ever received those lessons let alone could ever apply them.

Raised wrong

and we've opened them.

now aunt jemimah is dead, rice krispies is racist cause of 3 white dudes on the box, and the shit just goes on and on. meanwhile in atlanta an officer who was defending himself has now been charged with 1st degree murder.

police are about to start leaving en masse and the left gets what they want. or at least things they do but they're poking the side they keep bitching has too many guns.

like i said - the left doesn't look too far down the road.

Raised wrong

and we've opened them.

now aunt jemimah is dead, rice krispies is racist cause of 3 white dudes on the box, and the shit just goes on and on. meanwhile in atlanta an officer who was defending himself has now been charged with 1st degree murder.

police are about to start leaving en masse and the left gets what they want. or at least things they do but they're poking the side they keep bitching has too many guns.

I despise leftists to my very core.

Easily led, uneducated, whiny, no real future stupid fucks.

There are a few on this forum, easily identified

All in all a bunch of criminal delusional crybabies who can’t and don’t want to fix their own shitty conduct so they blame others for it and the results of it.

Raised wrong

and we've opened them.

This isn't exclusive to the left.

My papa told me more than a few times he and my mother gave me life lessons and to use them...

I have serious doubts left loons ever received those lessons let alone could ever apply them.
My mom would always tell me when I was dating in high school, as I left the door......." Don't come home a daddy"...It worked. Probably would work on females also.

My mom would always tell me when I was dating in high school, as I left the door......." Don't come home a daddy"...It worked. Probably would work on females also.
You need a papa to start out with though, for that to woyk.

Forum List

Back