The Logic of the Left - By Dominos Pizza

Raised wrong

It keeps coming back to that.
you have to start reading through the comments of people who refuse to buy dominos now because they suppor trump.

TRUMP IS NOWHERE NEAR THIS TIMESLICE and the left still puts his fucking ass there to give themselves something to whine about.

like my daddy always said, keep it up and i'll give you something to whine about.
Me too. The whining and crying stopped immediately.

He also said once the flood gates are open, you can't shut them.
and we've opened them.

now aunt jemimah is dead, rice krispies is racist cause of 3 white dudes on the box, and the shit just goes on and on. meanwhile in atlanta an officer who was defending himself has now been charged with 1st degree murder.

police are about to start leaving en masse and the left gets what they want. or at least things they do but they're poking the side they keep bitching has too many guns.

like i said - the left doesn't look too far down the road.

I despise leftists to my very core.

Easily led, uneducated, whiny, no real future stupid fucks.

There are a few on this forum, easily identified
Few????...You have an abacus handy?

I got a text message from a long time friend who basically told me if I vote for Trump we are no longer friends. smh

Raised wrong

you have to start reading through the comments of people who refuse to buy dominos now because they suppor trump.

TRUMP IS NOWHERE NEAR THIS TIMESLICE and the left still puts his fucking ass there to give themselves something to whine about.

like my daddy always said, keep it up and i'll give you something to whine about.

and we've opened them.

now aunt jemimah is dead, rice krispies is racist cause of 3 white dudes on the box, and the shit just goes on and on. meanwhile in atlanta an officer who was defending himself has now been charged with 1st degree murder.

police are about to start leaving en masse and the left gets what they want. or at least things they do but they're poking the side they keep bitching has too many guns.

This isn't exclusive to the left.
What products have Rs boycotted?
Other than..condoms?

I got a text message from a long time friend who basically told me if I vote for Trump we are no longer friends. smh
Families have already broken up.
Not that I want anything to do with LWers.

send this back:
iu

My papa told me more than a few times he and my mother gave me life lessons and to use them...

I have serious doubts left loons ever received those lessons let alone could ever apply them.
My mom would always tell me when I was dating in high school, as I left the door......." Don't come home a daddy"...It worked. Probably would work on females also.
You need a papa to start out with though, for that to woyk.

I had an icon

Raised wrong

and we've opened them.

This isn't exclusive to the left.
What products have Rs boycotted?
Other than..condoms?
5e8943350476e80c9447dae8d950d49d.jpeg

You need to find a new friend. Any one who says that ain't worth a crap. Same thing if it was Biden. Bullshit to those types.

I have been saying this for years on this forum....

These are not "people" we simply disagree with. They're not our "neighbors" with a different point of view.

These are oxygen thieves, parasites, mindless drones, the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet.

These are "people" that would not exist if it wasn't for child resistant lids on household chemicals. These turds would have been found dead as toddlers under kitchen sinks with a mouthful of drano. They were the kids that didn't have kids of their own because they ate paint chips. We need the lead back in paint. They were the kids who died in bathtubs with a hair dryer before GFI plugs. The rest of them are simply fucking traitors. They hate the country, they hate US, and they will gleefully stuff us into box cars and kill us on an industrial scale if we ever lose our ability to blow their fuckin faces off if they breech our front door.

We need to defeat these pieces of shit at the ballot boxes next November so decisively that many of them kill themselves or just emigrate elsewhere. Their presence in the country is detrimental to our safety, our freedom and our prosperity. They prove it every day.

You need to find a new friend. Any one who says that ain't worth a crap. Same thing if it was Biden. Bullshit to those types.

Absolutely. Needless to say I was speechless when I got the text. TDS is a real thing.
In order to keep a friend you have to vote like he thinks. Means you either have to lie or tell him to pound sand.

I'd try and F his wife in the rear.........j/k

Absolutely. Needless to say I was speechless when I got the text. TDS is a real thing.
In order to keep a friend you have to vote like he thinks. Means you either have to lie or tell him to pound sand.

I think I'll opt for the pound sand option. His wife is a little scary. She would kick my ass. I'll pass on that. LOL

I think I'll opt for the pound sand option. His wife is a little scary. She would kick my ass. I'll pass on that. LOL
Obviously he deserved her. Sounds like he is in to TDS and pegging...lol

Forum List

Back