The lies of Trump refuted by evidence......

There's NO reality that would ever sway a Trump cult member from blindly following the bullshit spewed by Trump last night.......after all, "blind faith" IS exactly what is expected of cult members.......But, for others:

• Since the yer 2000, illegal immigration is down by EIGHTY percent
  • The VAST majority of illegal aliens are in this country because of overstaying their visas....which they originally given LEGALLY.
  • Would be terrorists or "suspected" immigrants with possible ties to terrorism are usually stopped at airports....or at the Canadian border.
  • Crimes committed by illegal immigrants....as regrettable as such crimes may be......PALE in number to the crimes committed by white supremacists or nut cases allowed to own assault weapons
  • Drugs do NOT flow in on the backs of illegal immigrants......Evidence shows that such shipment of drugs come through legal ports of entry...through tunnels....remote airstrips....and through drones.
Sanity would dictate that NO damn wall would address any of the above....EXCEPT for the real fact that without a wall, Trump's chances for re-election are about the same as Melania's.

Too bad you can’t back ANY of that bullshit up.

There's NO reality that would ever sway a Trump cult member from blindly following the bullshit spewed by Trump last night.......after all, "blind faith" IS exactly what is expected of cult members.......But, for others:

• The VAST majority of illegal aliens are in this country because of overstaying their visas....which they originally given LEGALLY.
  • Would be terrorists or "suspected" immigrants with possible ties to terrorism are usually stopped at airports....or at the Canadian border.
  • Crimes committed by illegal immigrants....as regrettable as such crimes may be......PALE in number to the crimes committed by white supremacists or nut cases allowed to own assault weapons
  • Drugs do NOT flow in on the backs of illegal immigrants......Evidence shows that such shipment of drugs come through legal ports of entry...through tunnels....remote airstrips....and through drones.
Sanity would dictate that NO damn wall would address any of the above....EXCEPT for the real fact that without a wall, Trump's chances for re-election are about the same as Melania's.

do you have a link to the facts presented by a reliable source and not a left wing media propaganda site?
It's funny no pseudocons ever ask Trump that question.

Like when he claimed five million illegals voted...

I guess I don't take Trump, nat or you at your word, that's why I ask for reliable links, which are rarely supplied by the extremists.

do you have a link to the facts presented by a reliable source and not a left wing media propaganda site?

I guess I don't take Trump, nat or you at your word, that's why I ask for reliable links, which are rarely supplied by the extremists.

CREDIBLE LINKS THAT YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE AND CALL FAKE NEWS - THOSE "LINKS" ??

Last edited:

CREDIBLE LINKS THAT YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE AND CALL FAKE NEWS - THOSE "LINKS"

I haven't seen any links, I said reputable sites that don't spew propaganda. I'm still waiting for nat to supply them, so far she hasn't, so the point is mute.

I haven't seen any links, I said reputable sites that don't spew propaganda. I'm still waiting for nat to supply them, so far she hasn't, so the point is mute.
Trump is the one who needs to support his claims.

It is common knowledge that visa overstays account for about half of all illegal immigrants in the US, and that percentage appears to be climbing.

Visa overstays outnumber illegal border crossings; trend likely to continue

Homeland Security: More than 600,000 foreigners overstayed U.S. visas in 2017

As for the Trump Administration's fearmongering claim that 4,000 terrorists were stopped at our southern border, that is total bullshit. Sarah Huckabee Sanders completely misrepresented a DHS report which said about that many people on the terror watch list were stopped at our ports of entry, mostly airports. Not at our southern border. She was hammered by Chris Wallace of Fox News.

You can watch that exchange here: Chris Wallace Shuts Down Sanders’ Claim About Terrorists Crossing Border

As for the crime rate of illegals compared to the general population: Analysis | Two charts demolish the notion that immigrants here illegally commit more crime

Don't dismiss that link just because it is WaPo. They cite their sources.

It is common knowledge that visa overstays account for about half of all illegal immigrants in the US, and that percentage appears to be climbing.

As for the Trump Administration's fearmongering claim that 4,000 terrorists were stopped at our southern border, that is total bullshit. Sarah Huckabee Sanders completely misrepresented a DHS report which said about that many people on the terror watch list were stopped at our ports of entry, mostly airports. Not at our southern border. She was hammered by Chris Wallace of Fox News.

You can watch that exchange here: Chris Wallace Shuts Down Sanders’ Claim About Terrorists Crossing Border

As for the crime rate of illegals compared to the general population: Analysis | Two charts demolish the notion that immigrants here illegally commit more crime

Last edited:
By Land, Sea or Catapult: How Smugglers Get Drugs Across the Border

The majority of illegal drugs enter the United States in an assortment of vehicles, with drugs hidden in secret compartments in door panels or the roof, gas tanks, tires and even engines.

Smugglers also dig cross-border tunnels, primarily to move large volumes of marijuana. While many tunnels are rudimentary, others have lighting, tracks and ventilation systems, even elevators. As of March 2016, a total of 224 tunnels were discovered on the Southwest border since 1990.

So does nat.

Since I'm a real sweetheart and feel a bit of pity toward Trump cult members, here's one link

It's unlikely that a wall would stop illegal drugs from coming into the U.S., since the bulk of drugs coming across the southwest border do so through legal ports of entry, hidden in cars or tractor-trailers, according to a 2015 report by the Drug Enforcement Administration.

What's a 'mute point'?

even fox news is starting to GET REAL with teflon don. :eusa_clap:

Donald Trump's Border Speech Gets A Savage Instant Fact-Check On Fox News

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith challenged many of Trump’s claims by using the government’s own numbers.

After Trump said that “innocent people” are being “horribly victimized” by immigrants who commit crimes, Smith quickly added perspective.

“The government’s statistics show that there is less violent crime by the undocumented immigrant population than by the general population,” he said.

Trump also argued for his wall by saying that immigrants carry illegal drugs across the border, but Smith pointed out that a wall wouldn’t make much difference there.

“Government statistics show much of the heroin actually comes not over the unguarded border but through ports of call,” he said.

Smith continued:

“He talks about undocumented crossings over the past months. In fact, the number of undocumented crossings over the southern border has been steadily down over the last 10 years and the government reports that there is more outward traffic than inward traffic.”

Donald Trump's Border Speech Gets A Savage Instant Fact-Check On Fox News
Since when has Fox been against illegals?

Since I'm a real sweetheart and feel a bit of pity toward Trump cult members, here's one link

It's unlikely that a wall would stop illegal drugs from coming into the U.S., since the bulk of drugs coming across the southwest border do so through legal ports of entry, hidden in cars or tractor-trailers, according to a 2015 report by the Drug Enforcement Administration.

I don't think the wall would help a lot however Border Patrol seems to think it would help them a lot. I am neither for nor against the wall. I do think we need to the people that actually do the work on the ground at the border to see what would help them do their jobs better.

Forum List

Back