The lies of Trump refuted by evidence......

do you have a link to the facts presented by a reliable source and not a left wing media propaganda site?
It's funny no pseudocons ever ask Trump that question.

Like when he claimed five million illegals voted...

I guess I don't take Trump, nat or you at your word, that's why I ask for reliable links, which are rarely supplied by the extremists.

CREDIBLE LINKS THAT YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE AND CALL FAKE NEWS - THOSE "LINKS"

I haven't seen any links, I said reputable sites that don't spew propaganda. I'm still waiting for nat to supply them, so far she hasn't, so the point is mute.

What's a 'mute point'?

You can thank spell check for that, that is all you got? LOL!! I usually let those spelling errors go because we are all human and make mistakes, I can start correcting them all if you like or should we just leave that up to you since you don't deal well with logic, reason and facts?

It's funny no pseudocons ever ask Trump that question.

Like when he claimed five million illegals voted...

I guess I don't take Trump, nat or you at your word, that's why I ask for reliable links, which are rarely supplied by the extremists.

I haven't seen any links, I said reputable sites that don't spew propaganda. I'm still waiting for nat to supply them, so far she hasn't, so the point is mute.

What's a 'mute point'?

You can thank spell check for that, that is all you got? LOL!! I usually let those spelling errors go because we are all human and make mistakes, I can start correcting them all if you like or should we just leave that up to you since you don't deal well with logic, reason and facts?

I mention it because it's a pretty common spelling error seen from R-Tards and trolls. Loose/lose is another.

don't think the wall would help a lot however Border Patrol seems to think it would help them a lot. I am neither for nor against the wall. I do think we need to the people that actually do the work on the ground at the border to see what would help them do their jobs better.

No........you're wrong........

In the same way that most police officers would LOVE to have better restrictions on gun-ownership, instead of risking getting shot over a traffic stop, ANY sane border patrol officer would rather sit in some office than monitor a dusty, dangerous, hot border.

don't think the wall would help a lot however Border Patrol seems to think it would help them a lot. I am neither for nor against the wall. I do think we need to the people that actually do the work on the ground at the border to see what would help them do their jobs better.

In the same way that most police officers would LOVE to have better restrictions on gun-ownership, instead of risking getting shot over a traffic stop, ANY sane border patrol officer would rather sit in some office than monitor a dusty, dangerous, hot border.
I’m sure you know dozens of police officers...cough! Cough!

Border Patrol Chief: 'We Certainly Need a Wall, Any Agent Will Tell You That'

Border Patrol agents back Trump wall, survey finds

Walls Work | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

I have spoken to Border Patrol agents and they said they wouldn't mind a wall, a few said an actual fence would be better than the wall.

I think their expertise over your non-expertise.

What's a 'mute point'?

I mention it because it's a pretty common spelling error seen from R-Tards and trolls. Loose/lose is another.

Good for you.

I have spoken to Border Patrol agents and they said they wouldn't mind a wall, a few said an actual fence would be better than the wall.

Somewhat like asking anyone at the Pentagon if they want LESS money than the 3/4 of a TRILLION to be allocated for "defense"......Anyway.......here's something from the ultra-conservative CATO.....
Why the Wall Won't Work | Cato Institute

Somewhat like asking anyone at the Pentagon if they want LESS money than the 3/4 of a TRILLION to be allocated for "defense"......Anyway.......here's something from the ultra-conservative CATO.....
Why the Wall Won't Work | Cato Institute

As I said earlier, I am not for or against the wall however the Border Patrol agents are for it, you said I was wrong, and I posted links to disprove your claim. Now, you want to change direction. Just giving the opinion of people that actually lay their lives on the line, I would think someone might actually consider what they have to say, but when it comes to politics the workers opinions don't matter.

There's NO reality that would ever sway a Trump cult member from blindly following the bullshit spewed by Trump last night.......after all, "blind faith" IS exactly what is expected of cult members.......But, for others:

• Since the yer 2000, illegal immigration is down by EIGHTY percent
  • The VAST majority of illegal aliens are in this country because of overstaying their visas....which they originally given LEGALLY.
  • Would be terrorists or "suspected" immigrants with possible ties to terrorism are usually stopped at airports....or at the Canadian border.
  • Crimes committed by illegal immigrants....as regrettable as such crimes may be......PALE in number to the crimes committed by white supremacists or nut cases allowed to own assault weapons
  • Drugs do NOT flow in on the backs of illegal immigrants......Evidence shows that such shipment of drugs come through legal ports of entry...through tunnels....remote airstrips....and through drones.
Sanity would dictate that NO damn wall would address any of the above....EXCEPT for the real fact that without a wall, Trump's chances for re-election are about the same as Melania's.

Trump followers have so far excused 8000 lies

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/franklin-graham-trump-lies_us_5c529489e4b093663f5b2335

Man are you out of touch.

Police Gun Control Survey: Are legally-armed citizens the best solution to gun violence?

On your Border Patrol statement, less than 12% in Texas actually patrol the rest are inside, got anything else?

Forum List

Back