Trump Verifies Rule #1

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
There is this, postulated by a wise wonk who has assiduously studied the machinations and methodologies of Liberals and Democrats:
Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

In an unnecessary, but deeply appreciated verification of the rule by President Trump last night, the Daily Signal did something the media eschewed under Hussein Obama.....they fact- checked the President.

Let's see if Rule #1 applies to this Republican President. (wanna guess?)

1. “All Americans are hurt by uncontrolled illegal migration. It strains public resources and drives down jobs and wages. Among those hardest hit are African-Americans and Hispanic Americans.”

According to U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner Peter Kirsanow, black Americans are disproportionately affected by illegal immigration.

“Black males are more likely to experience competition from illegal immigrants,” Kirsanow said in a 2017 interview with The Daily Signal.

2. “Sen. Chuck Schumer–who you will be hearing from later tonight–has repeatedly supported a physical barrier in the past, along with many other Democrats. They changed their mind only after I was elected president.”

As Senate minority leader, Schumer, D-N.Y., is now the chamber’s top Democrat. In 2006, Schumer–along with other high-profile Democrats–voted for the Secure Fence Act.

3. “Every week 300 of our citizens are killed by heroin alone, 90 percent of which floods across from our southern border.”

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in 2017 “more than 15,000 people died of drug overdoses involving heroin in the United States.” That’s about 288 deaths per week.

“Mexico remains the primary source of heroin...

4. “One in three women are sexually assaulted on the dangerous trek up through Mexico.”

A 2017 report from Doctors Without Borders surveying crossings into Mexico from the areas of El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala, which it calls the Northern Triangle of Central America, says that “nearly one-third of the women surveyed had been sexually abused during their journey.”

5. “In the last two years, ICE officers made 266,000 arrests of aliens with criminal records, including those charged or convicted of 100,000 assaults, 30,000 sex crimes, and 4,000 violent killings.”

Trump’s arrest numbers are correct, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement numbers compiled in 2017 and 2018."
Fact-Checking 5 of Trump’s Claims in Border Speech

And so we see, PROVE, the honesty of this President, most especially when compared with Pinocchio Obama.

If I had my d'ruthers, President Trump would have gone further and explained the simple and self-serving basis for the Democrat refusal to fund a wall.....

....votes.

After all, Hussein told illegal aliens to go and vote, revealing this corrupt and ugly basis of Democrat actions.

“In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

Here's the answer: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

But the race to state defaults is speeding up fast and mostly showing up in the real estate market. Given that RE is Trump's long suit I suspect the data indicates that the crash will hit this year. At that point Ds from MD to MA will sign off on anything to get reelected in the Ton-Ton corridor.

There is this, postulated by a wise wonk who has assiduously studied the machinations and methodologies of Liberals and Democrats:
Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

In an unnecessary, but deeply appreciated verification of the rule by President Trump last night, the Daily Signal did something the media eschewed under Hussein Obama.....they fact- checked the President.

1. “All Americans are hurt by uncontrolled illegal migration. It strains public resources and drives down jobs and wages. Among those hardest hit are African-Americans and Hispanic Americans.”

According to U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner Peter Kirsanow, black Americans are disproportionately affected by illegal immigration.

“Black males are more likely to experience competition from illegal immigrants,” Kirsanow said in a 2017 interview with The Daily Signal.

2. “Sen. Chuck Schumer–who you will be hearing from later tonight–has repeatedly supported a physical barrier in the past, along with many other Democrats. They changed their mind only after I was elected president.”

As Senate minority leader, Schumer, D-N.Y., is now the chamber’s top Democrat. In 2006, Schumer–along with other high-profile Democrats–voted for the Secure Fence Act.

3. “Every week 300 of our citizens are killed by heroin alone, 90 percent of which floods across from our southern border.”

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in 2017 “more than 15,000 people died of drug overdoses involving heroin in the United States.” That’s about 288 deaths per week.

4. “One in three women are sexually assaulted on the dangerous trek up through Mexico.”

A 2017 report from Doctors Without Borders surveying crossings into Mexico from the areas of El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala, which it calls the Northern Triangle of Central America, says that “nearly one-third of the women surveyed had been sexually abused during their journey.”

5. “In the last two years, ICE officers made 266,000 arrests of aliens with criminal records, including those charged or convicted of 100,000 assaults, 30,000 sex crimes, and 4,000 violent killings.”

Trump’s arrest numbers are correct, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement numbers compiled in 2017 and 2018."

And so we see, PROVE, the honesty of this President, most especially when compared with Pinocchio Obama.
Well I hope you are comfortable under your bed with your Fritos and AK47. It's gonna be a long slog.

Rule #1

Well I hope you are comfortable under your bed with your Fritos and AK47. It's gonna be a long slog.

What else is the Democrap party concerned about except for votes and free shit for voters?

Rule #1

I've been saying it's all about Democrat voters and free shit ever since I've been on USMB.

But the race to state defaults is speeding up fast and mostly showing up in the real estate market. Given that RE is Trump's long suit I suspect the data indicates that the crash will hit this year. At that point Ds from MD to MA will sign off on anything to get reelected in the Ton-Ton corridor.

Am I missing something, willie???

What does have to do with the OP?????

Fact check: Democrats refuse to fund the wall. Republicans are sitting on bill which funds ICE, Border Control, TSA, Homeland Security, etc. Trump is willing to keep funds from these entities for months, even years.

Fact check: Democrats refuse to fund the wall. Republicans are sitting on bill which funds ICE, Border Control, TSA, Homeland Security, etc. Trump is willing to keep funds from these entities for months, even years.

It should be noted that the very same Democrats voted to fund the wall and to the same amount that Trump requests now.

"Sen. Chuck Schumer and then-senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were among a bipartisan majority that voted in favor of the legislation, and it was signed into law by President George W. Bush." Fact check: Did Democrats once support border wall?

And the same amount Trump is asking.

This is what they voted for in 2006:
$4.10 in 2006 → $5.11 in 2018
$4.10 in 2006 → 2018 | Inflation Calculator

afb010919dAPR20190109074519.jpg

It should be noted that the very same Democrats voted to fund the wall and to the same amount that Trump requests now.

"Sen. Chuck Schumer and then-senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were among a bipartisan majority that voted in favor of the legislation, and it was signed into law by President George W. Bush." Fact check: Did Democrats once support border wall?

Very true. Different times, different situation. I also had no objection to a wall back when George W Bush and Obama were in office. But with Trump's campaign rhetoric about Mexicans when it comes to his wall I don't really care one way or other and I don't mind seeing Democrats shoving it down his throat. My concern these days is for the sinful way they're withholding paychecks from those that are still working.

Bush assigned him to the Commission... Then reappointed him and the Ryan continued on... You are trying to show this guys as non-partisan, are you serious...
He writes for the National Review...
Peter Kirsanow - Wikipedia

Hehehe trump convinced his sheep that if the wall is built, they will be no killings, no sexual assaults. No heroin overdose, and certainly no mass shootings and they bought it :abgg2q.jpg:

As Senate minority leader, Schumer, D-N.Y., is now the chamber’s top Democrat. In 2006, Schumer–alk stupid.ong with other high-profile Democrats–voted for the Secure Fence Act.

So what? Trump has asked for a big beautiful wall 2000 miles long... costing about $70bn... Schumer has never said no to a barrier at certain points at the border but an idiotic wall is a joke...

The maintenance of the wall will be about $10bn a year... This is the crisis they are trying to sell... They want to spend three times the budget building it and then 40% each year maintaining it.
All while a high tech solution can do it pence on the dollar... You are just asking us to think stupid.

border_security_chart_10e815826bf14d5658b80090998bce1b.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.png

Heroin comes through other ports of entry.
Most imported heroin comes through legal points of entry

So this also misleading... Another Fail... Is this the best you got?

Heroin comes through other ports of entry.
Most imported heroin comes through legal points of entry

So this also misleading... Another Fail... Is this the best you got?

Very true. Different times, different situation. I also had no objection to a wall back when George W Bush and Obama were in office. But with Trump's campaign rhetoric about Mexicans when it comes to his wall I don't really care one way or other and I don't mind seeing Democrats shoving it down his throat. My concern these days is for the sinful way they're withholding paychecks from those that are still working.

"....Trump's campaign rhetoric about Mexicans when it comes to his wall I don't really care one way or other and I don't mind seeing Democrats shoving it down his throat."

Try to be more accurate, and less hyperbolic.

This will help.

"Tim Kaine falsely says Trump said 'all Mexicans are"
"The thing that amazes me is the depth of his trash talking with Latinos, saying all Mexicans are rapists and going after Latino immigrants," Kaine said.

No doubt, Trump has made controversial statements about the groups Kaine cited. But did Trump go as far as saying "all Mexicans are rapists?"

We asked the Clinton-Kaine campaign for evidence. It cited 16 instances since June 2015 when Trump said that some of the unauthorized immigrants crossing the Mexican border into the U.S. are hardened criminals and rapists.

...Trump, in none of the quotes, made the charge that "all Mexicans are rapists," as Kaine said. There’s nothing that even approached such a contention.

So we rate Kaine’s statement False." Trump didn't say 'all' Mexicans are rapists

Forum List

Back