The lies in tRump's latest executive orders.

He's saying one thing, but doing something else as usual.

The "eviction moratorium" is not that at all, but an order to "consider" whether there should be one. This, BTW is the only actual executive order. The rest are memoranda.

The $400 unemployment extension robs FEMA's emergency fund for up to $300 and tells the states (,already broke) that they just cover the rest. He is again attempting to take over congresses constitutional control of the purse strings. Then there's the fact that even though the memo says it will continue through December 6th, the money he is stealing from FEMA won't even last till october. This is not an EO, but a memorandum.

The payroll tax holiday is a raid on SS and Medicare that will have long lasting effects in their funding but almost no effect on peoples paychecks and does not one single thing for unemployed folks. The only ones it helps are his already wealthy pals. Plus it's a deferral, which means they're all due later. Only Congress can make it permanent. This is so not and EO, but a memorandum.

The only one that doesn't seem to be a weasel in some way or another is student loan relief, and it also isn't and EO.

[/URL]

Looks like a whole lotta nuthin' to me.

Care to quote on this forum where you said the same thing about Obama saying "If the republicans don't act, I will" and making an EO called DACA?

Or is it only orange man bad?
I wasn't on this forum when that happened.

I didn't think it was a terrible thing though.

This isn't either, it's just so badly misrepresented that it doesn't accomplish the things it claims to. The things it needs to.

However he's lying and saying it does. That's gonna get people hurt.

The "eviction moratorium" is not that at all, but an order to "consider" whether there should be one. This, BTW is the only actual executive order. The rest are memoranda.

The $400 unemployment extension robs FEMA's emergency fund for up to $300 and tells the states (,already broke) that they just cover the rest. He is again attempting to take over congresses constitutional control of the purse strings. Then there's the fact that even though the memo says it will continue through December 6th, the money he is stealing from FEMA won't even last till october. This is not an EO, but a memorandum.

The payroll tax holiday is a raid on SS and Medicare that will have long lasting effects in their funding but almost no effect on peoples paychecks and does not one single thing for unemployed folks. The only ones it helps are his already wealthy pals. Plus it's a deferral, which means they're all due later. Only Congress can make it permanent. This is so not and EO, but a memorandum.

The only one that doesn't seem to be a weasel in some way or another is student loan relief, and it also isn't and EO.

[/URL]

The President acts for the good of Americans and once again Pelosi is caught attempting to delay for the benefit of party.

Bwuhahahaha

'Orange man bad' :p
Well that's a lie.

'Nuh-uh.'

What a blistering retort, snowflake. :p

[/URL]

The President acts for the good of Americans and once again Pelosi is caught attempting to delay for the benefit of party.

Bwuhahahaha

Well that's a lie.

'Nuh-uh.'

Gotta play to the audience, Son.

[/URL]

Bwuhahahaha

Well that's a lie.

'Nuh-uh.'

So you're playing to idiot snowflakes....I bet they all think you're the bomb...

:p

[/URL]

Bwuhahahaha

Well that's a lie.

'Nuh-uh.'

So you're playing to idiot snowflakes....I bet they all think you're the bomb...

Oh yeah, all of you tRumplings are in my fan club.

[/URL]

Bwuhahahaha

Well that's a lie.

'Nuh-uh.'

[/URL]

Bwuhahahaha

Well that's a lie.

'Nuh-uh.'

Your inability to read is also duly noted. Poor uneducated snowflake.

No wonder you made the false allegations - you couldn't read what he signed said...

[/URL]

Bwuhahahaha

Well that's a lie.

'Nuh-uh.'

[/URL]

Bwuhahahaha

Well that's a lie.

'Nuh-uh.'

Your inability to read is also duly noted. Poor uneducated snowflake.

No wonder you made the false allegations - you couldn't read what he signed said...
Hey, you're the one who said "idiot snowflakes". That's you guys.

What did I get wrong about tRump's eos and his lies about them?

Ok, we're up to two pages now and no one's been able to refute what I said.

I'm forced to assume you guys know what he's done and just don't care.

That makes you just as criminal as he is.

Last edited:

[/URL]

Care to quote on this forum where you said the same thing about Obama saying "If the republicans don't act, I will" and making an EO called DACA?

Irrelevant. We've had many discussion about DACA. Some very recently with Trump trying to get rid of it and the SCOTUS standing in the way. You had plenty of opportunity to attack Obama doing this and amazingly, you managed to avoid doing so.

[/URL]

Irrelevant. We've had many discussion about DACA. Some very recently with Trump trying to get rid of it and the SCOTUS standing in the way. You had plenty of opportunity to attack Obama doing this and amazingly, you managed to avoid doing so.
Read the rest of my post you dishonest dweeb.

[/URL]

I did dumbass. You're the one who made this thread attacking Trumps EO but when pointed out that you remain silent on Obama's DACA EO for years you turn to name calling.

Says a lot about you.

[/URL]

Trump is such a liar.

[/URL]

I did dumbass. You're the one who made this thread attacking Trumps EO but when pointed out that you remain silent on Obama's DACA EO for years you turn to name calling.

Says a lot about you.
The rest of my post, which you neglected to quote, much less read:

Today at 5:15 PM
airplanemechanic said:
Crepitus said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ve-orders/#click=[URL]https://t.co/t6BnXXLPqk
[/URL]

I didn't think it was a terrible thing though.

This isn't either, it's just so badly misrepresented that it doesn't accomplish the things it claims to. The things it needs to.

However he's lying and saying it does. That's gonna get people hurt.

Read it slowly, if you need help, I'm sure one of the bigger kids will jump right in.

You must be bummed you're no longer getting your $600 from the government.

You must be bummed you're no longer getting your $600 from the government.
Lol, I'm not on unemployment, kid.

Welfare, same turd different ass.
Neither. Stop projecting.

Forum List

Back