The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

Yeah. What does that have to do with the fascist ideology that you embrace?

Um, okay.... You think it's okay for my former employer to downsize me because I had medical issues.

but...

This guy brings national embarrassment to his organization by saying something pretty misogynistic, and they have no right to disassociate with him.

Right. Nothing to see here.

I notice you ignored the rest of my statement, that he not only insulted Dr. Biden, he also insulted all the Ph.D's and Ed.D's who were his bosses.

Um, okay.... You think it's okay for my former employer to downsize me because I had medical issues.
I know you well enough to know that that was not why you were downsized.
This guy brings national embarrassment to his organization
By what standard? Millions thought he was 100% spot-on. Millions.
by saying something pretty misogynistic...
That’s an egregious lie. Wasn’t even remotely “misogynistic”. His position applied to men and women equally. But because he was spot-on and none on the left can dispute his position, you have to falsely claim he was “misogynistic”.

I know you well enough to know that that was not why you were downsized.

You weren't there, I was. My boss practically admitted to age discrimination.

That’s an egregious lie. Wasn’t even remotely “misogynistic”. His position applied to men and women equally. But because he was spot-on and none on the left can dispute his position, you have to falsely claim he was “misogynistic”.

Somehow, I doubt this guy ever challenged a MALE Ph.D. or Ed.D.'s right to use the term "Doctor" in front of his name.

Somehow, I doubt this guy ever challenged a MALE Ph.D. or Ed.D.'s right to use the term "Doctor" in front of his name.
And that's because you didn't actually read his article (I did). As usual, you speak from a position of ignorance. What a shame.

Who said he didn’t?

The fact that he still had a job does... you don't disrespect your bosses and get to keep your job.

Especially when your biggest academic accomplishment was getting a bachelor's degree.

Of course, he got a "honory Doctorate" from a no-name university.... which means exactly squat.

The fact that he still had a job does... you don't disrespect your bosses and get to keep your job.
Who said it’s “disrespectful”? 10 years ago, the left-wing hyper-sensitive fascist cancel culture was just underway. Everything wasn’t “disrespectful” back then.

And for the record, the term "Fascism" is generally defined as "authoritarian, nationalistic and extreme right wing".
And for the record...that definition is "generally" the definition of the ignorant left.

The further right you go, government gets smaller and weaker until it finally ceases to exist at all (anarchy). You cannot have small, limited government fascism. :eusa_doh:

Political Spectrum.gif

And for the record, the term "Fascism" is generally defined as "authoritarian, nationalistic and extreme right wing".
And for the record...that definition is "generally" the definition of the ignorant left.

The further right you go, government gets smaller and weaker until it finally ceases to exist at all (anarchy). You cannot have small, limited government fascism. :eusa_doh:

View attachment 431882
Mussolini required big government not limited government to implement his fascism.

View attachment 431882

Your denial and Fascist RW extremism has been duly noted! ;)

Who said it’s “disrespectful”? 10 years ago, the left-wing hyper-sensitive fascist cancel culture was just underway. Everything wasn’t “disrespectful” back then.

Calling a career woman who has achieved a Doctorate "Kiddo" isn't disrespectful?

Here's the thing, when I was growing up, that kind of disrespect wouldn't have been tolerated.

Of course, I remember the "Cancel Culture" when it was called "Good Manners".

I'm astounded to see that post-Trump ... This thread from 2016 yet lives! :D
Have we had a definition yet of "EXTREME fascism" yet?

And EXTREME has to be in ALL CAPS.

:laugh:

We’ll have to work on that, EXTREMESTS that we are :laugh:

We’ll have to work on that, EXTREMESTS that we are :laugh:
IT'S EXTRA SUPER EXTREME FASCISM I TELL YOU

NOT THAT WEAK NORMAL FASCISM

Here's the thing, when I was growing up, that kind of disrespect wouldn't have been tolerated.
Even in the 1970’s snowflake, adults were allowed to say whatever they wanted to say. It would be “tolerated”. But back then, we taught the constitution in schools and the left didn’t hate the United States.

IT'S EXTRA SUPER EXTREME FASCISM I TELL YOU. NOT THAT WEAK NORMAL FASCISM
Every ideology, issue, feeling, etc. has a spectrum, dumb shit. There are absolutely different levels of fascism. You’re just too dumb to know it.
BUT YOU SAID EXTREME FASCISM

AND YOU ALWAYS SPEAK DA TROOF

BEING A TRUMPSTER 'N ALL

Forum List

Back