The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

(II) the moderate right distrusted intellectuals and sought limited government
Exactly. You cannot have "limited" totalitarian government. That is an oxymoron.
(III) the radical right favored a romantic and aggressive form of nationalism
And? What does that have to do with totalitarianism? One cannot force someone to love their nation and in fact doing so is likely to cause one to hate their nation.
(IV) the extreme right proposed anti-immigration policies and implicit racism;
and
Ehhhhh. Wrong. That is left-wing. It was the Dumbocrat Party that founded the KKK in Tennessee in 1865. It was the Dumbocrat Party that attacked the United States in order to keep slavery. It was the Dumbocrat Party that rounded up Japanese people and place them in camps during WWII.
(V) the neo-liberal right sought to combine a market economy and economic deregulation with the traditional right-wing beliefs in patriotism, elitism and law and order
Key phrase: "economic deregulation". The polar opposite of totalitarianism.

I'm a fair man. Would you like another shot?
Democrats did not attack America. The Confederate States as a nation had no democratic party.

The democrat Party, now American Taliban, ran the Southern States
Today the south is republican.

And the democrat Party is still the racist Party

So, how many African-Americans are in the republic congress?

You ain't black!

So, how many African-Americans are in the republic congress?
There might be 1.

You ain't black!!

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." — Joe Biden... Clean AND articulate?! What are the odds??? ZOMG!!

What are the odds that a longtime politician would be talking marketing strategy about his party?
Pretty fuggin' good actually.

You ain't black!

Clean? Hmm maybe. Articulate? Hmmm, maybe. Clean AND articulate? GTFO!!! That's storybook!

Actually --- that's marketing.

The CSA never had any political parties at all Buttsoiler.
Oh Homo...the Dumbocrat Party was founded in 1828. The Civil War started in 1861.

The Republicans were lead by President Abraham Lincoln and opposed slavery. The Dumbocrat Party supported slavery and thus formed the “Confederate States”.

Hang in there, little queer boy. If you just go back to school and pay attention, things will get better for you.:itsok:
Things did 60 years ago. The Democratic Party split with those racist bastards and they flocked to the republic one. A merican nazis's will tell anyone who listens that trump has helped them like no other president.

Currently, a republic president defends the confederacy and all it's whiteness.
Having trouble following along, otto105? :laugh:

Homo-Pogo likes to lie about everything. In this thread, he chosen to lie about the Confederate states and (and by extension, the Confederate Army) “not” being controlled by “any party” :rolleyes:

Everyone knows that the Dumbocrats controlled the confederate states and army.

Actually I've invited you, over and over, to disprove anything I said. And you can't do it.

Go ahead Buttsoiler, challenge remains open, forever. Show us any evidence at all of political parties in the CSA. See if you can do it without outright fabrications and "because I said so"/"Everybody knows" fallacies.

You can't.

Oh Homo...the Dumbocrat Party was founded in 1828. The Civil War started in 1861.

The Republicans were lead by President Abraham Lincoln and opposed slavery. The Dumbocrat Party supported slavery and thus formed the “Confederate States”.

Hang in there, little queer boy. If you just go back to school and pay attention, things will get better for you.:itsok:
Things did 60 years ago. The Democratic Party split with those racist bastards and they flocked to the republic one. A merican nazis's will tell anyone who listens that trump has helped them like no other president.

Homo-Pogo likes to lie about everything. In this thread, he chosen to lie about the Confederate states and (and by extension, the Confederate Army) “not” being controlled by “any party” :rolleyes:

s01tw1w524f41.png

Yep, the Klan's motto was "100% Americanism". Which they stole from the Know Nothings, their bigotry forbears.

Actually I've invited you, over and over, to disprove anything I said. And you can't do it.

Go ahead Buttsoiler, challenge remains open, forever. Show us any evidence at all of political parties in the CSA. See if you can do it without outright fabrications and "because I said so"/"Everybody knows" fallacies.

You can't.

Considering the make up of the current republic party and it's cuddling of those former Dixiecrats...you seem to want to deflect to the 1860's

You can't.

Considering the make up of the current republic party and it's cuddling of those former Dixiecrats...you seem to want to deflect to the 1860's

It's a simple historical point. Buttsoiler (the OP here) wants to fling the turds from his Imaginarium to the effect that some political party engaged the Civil War and/or "formed the Confederate states". I simply challenged him to provide any evidence thereof, and he can't do it. And I know he can't do it, which is why I challenged him because I like to watch him squirm. I especially love these looooooooong pregnant pauses while he goes desperately dredging the internets for fake facts he'll never find because they don't exist. It amuses me to watch rank dishonesty twist itself into a pretzel.

The left has always been fascist in nature (obviously - since fascism is a form of government oppression). But in the past few years, the left has made a rapid march towards extreme fascism.

They engage in massive speech control campaigns. If Donald Trump attempts to hold a political rally - they riot (costing a fortune in damage to public and private property). If someone attempts to merely attend a Donald Trump political rally, the left engages in violent assaults. Fascism.

They engage in massive thought control campaigns. If someone wishes to avoid homosexual acts or homosexual celebrations (whether it be for religious reasons, comfort reasons, or just plain old hate), the left attempts to turn that into a crime and advocates for the government to place a gun to the head of those individuals and force them to take part in the homosexual activities. And of course - they've advocated for and manufactured the comical "hate crime" fallacy. Fascism.

This story here is a remarkable indication of the left's embrace of extreme fascism. It revolves around the "Soldiers of Odin". A group rightfully concerned with radical islam. And yet despite being peaceful while liberals engage in violent assaults, the left wants to label these individuals as a "hate" group. So what happened when this group deployed members to a mosque in Denver? Did they brutally attack and bloody muslims like liberals do? Nope. Quite the contrary - the imam of the mosque invited the group in to sit down and talk. They had a peaceful and cordial interaction?

This "incident" is literally the shining example of America at its finest. Concerned citizens form a group of their own free will. The muslims not only continue to engage in their right to religious freedom - but they invite the concerned group into their mosque to see for themselves and to engage in dialect. Everything America was built on and intended to be. And yet the left is angry about this - desperate to falsely label the group a "hate" group and to eliminate them.

A Growing Vigilante Group Is Targeting U.S. Mosques
I have to take issue with your title. These assholes are not liberals. In fact they are the polar opposite of liberal. It's a tag they enjoy so stop giving the miserable assholes the satisfaction. Nor are they in anyway whatsoever progressive unless you consider actions like book burning and restriction of free speech in anyway progressive. You can call them leftist, assholes, commies, shitforbrains and other more accurate descriptive tags but stop calling them what they most definitely are not liberals nor progressives.

The left has always been fascist in nature (obviously - since fascism is a form of government oppression). But in the past few years, the left has made a rapid march towards extreme fascism.

They engage in massive speech control campaigns. If Donald Trump attempts to hold a political rally - they riot (costing a fortune in damage to public and private property). If someone attempts to merely attend a Donald Trump political rally, the left engages in violent assaults. Fascism.

They engage in massive thought control campaigns. If someone wishes to avoid homosexual acts or homosexual celebrations (whether it be for religious reasons, comfort reasons, or just plain old hate), the left attempts to turn that into a crime and advocates for the government to place a gun to the head of those individuals and force them to take part in the homosexual activities. And of course - they've advocated for and manufactured the comical "hate crime" fallacy. Fascism.

This story here is a remarkable indication of the left's embrace of extreme fascism. It revolves around the "Soldiers of Odin". A group rightfully concerned with radical islam. And yet despite being peaceful while liberals engage in violent assaults, the left wants to label these individuals as a "hate" group. So what happened when this group deployed members to a mosque in Denver? Did they brutally attack and bloody muslims like liberals do? Nope. Quite the contrary - the imam of the mosque invited the group in to sit down and talk. They had a peaceful and cordial interaction?

This "incident" is literally the shining example of America at its finest. Concerned citizens form a group of their own free will. The muslims not only continue to engage in their right to religious freedom - but they invite the concerned group into their mosque to see for themselves and to engage in dialect. Everything America was built on and intended to be. And yet the left is angry about this - desperate to falsely label the group a "hate" group and to eliminate them.

I have to take issue with your title. These assholes are not liberals. In fact they are the polar opposite of liberal. It's a tag they enjoy so stop giving the miserable assholes the satisfaction. Nor are they in anyway whatsoever progressive unless you consider actions like book burning and restriction of free speech in anyway progressive. You can call them leftist, assholes, commies, shitforbrains and other more accurate descriptive tags but stop calling them what they most definitely are not liberals nor progressives.

Progressives...or regressives.

The bottom rung of the political ladder

Ok, you have a point on "liberals" (they hijacked that one) but they are absolutely progressives. Make no mistake about it.

Forum List

Back