The Leftwing DESPISES Blacks. Let Me Count the Ways.

He
He's very self righteous, militant and mean... Rigid and lacking in any introspection.
You buy the leftwing media's version of him. Anybody who thinks a man who's done all the great things Trump has done isn't intelligent, isn't intelligent.

Your OP sounds like YOU despise African-Americans. These are nothing but racist talking points.

These are all rightwing, racist talking points. I would expect to hear something like this at a KKK rally.
Racists accusing me of being racist. That's a typical Marxist ploy, right out of Alinsky.

You buy the leftwing media's version of him. Anybody who thinks a man who's done all the great things Trump has done isn't intelligent, isn't intelligent.
Trump is very dumb. Clearly you're impressed.

Self-made multi billionaire, elected president of the US. You people look silly when you believe the cartoon version of Trump you invented.
Trump is not self made. His father bailed him out repeatedly until the 1980s. Then he cheated his siblings out of their inheritance from the father. Christians don't have to be stupid.

Trump is not self made. His father bailed him out repeatedly until the 1980s. Then he cheated his siblings out of their inheritance from the father. Christians don't have to be stupid.
His father never had more than $300 million at any point in his life, yet Donald was worth many times that. Did all you leftwingers flunk math, because I hear this silliness over and over?

His father never had more than $300 million at any point in his life, yet Donald was worth many times that. Did all you leftwingers flunk math, because I hear this silliness over and over?
He's been a liar, a cheat, a bully and a serial adulterer his whole life and you're a fan.

Donald Trump was a fucking idiot who never should have come close to the high office of the presidency.

That's a lie because if you count his fathers money in todays terms he was a billionaire. Meanwhile trump had one year where he lost almost 1 billion dollars.

Donald Trump was a fucking idiot who never should have come close to the high office of the presidency.
Idiots don't get to be self-made billionaires or upset a great field in the primaries to win the presidency.

That's a lie because if you count his fathers money in todays terms he was a billionaire. Meanwhile trump had one year where he lost almost 1 billion dollars.
Trunp was a billionaire even in the 1980s.

Idiots don't get to be self-made billionaires or upset a great field in the primaries to win the presidency.
Idiots get daddy's inheritance money and now owes over 400 million in loans.

Forum List

Back