How Embarrassing

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I saw this posted on social media today and I was thinking, wow. What is it like to wake up every day and feel like you have to constantly walk on eggshells so as not to offend every group deemed as potential victims by the media? How embarrassing and sad.

Frickin white people.

Ryan.jpg

I saw this posted on social media today and I was thinking, wow. What is it like to wake up every day and feel like you have to constantly walk on eggshells so as not to offend every group deemed as potential victims by the media? How embarrassing and sad.

Frickin white people.

View attachment 641089

It's all about narratives. People pushing narratives because it makes them feel good about themselves, because they want to force people to think in a certain way.

I'd say most people are subject to narratives, unable to see past them, feel like they're caught in a minefield over it.

Frickin white people.

View attachment 641089
Yeah it's all good to feel like you do until its time to point out the racism that continues in whites. Then books have to be censored, topics can't be discussed in classrooms, employers have to end programs...

Frickin white people.

View attachment 641089
The ignorant POS was comparing Cinco de Mayo to Dia de los Muertos not Dios De Los Muertos which translates to Gods of the Dead. Which is worse, a day where commercial interests make some money off of some insignificant day that even Mexican citizens don't celebrate or some ignorant social justice warrior who has no respect for the language.

Forum List

Back