The Left's Serious Case of Misplaced Anger....The "Mook Mafia" In Damage-Control Mode

Oh, Sil, people aren't going to care about that in November...
Women people will for sure. And those that care about keeping them safe.

The DNC appears to believe that people have no private convictions behind the voting curtain. That mistake killed them in 2016.

Women people will for sure. And those that care about keeping them safe.

The DNC appears to believe that people have no private convictions behind the voting curtain. That mistake killed them in 2016.

You mean where Trump got less votes than Romney did?

What happened in 2016 was that you had two awful candidates, and a lot of people wasted their votes on third parties.

What happened in 2016 was that you had two awful candidates, and a lot of people wasted their votes on third parties.
You had a lot more than two. Down-ticket dems were rejected by middle dems too for canditates with more conservative platforms.

What on the left was driving them away? The Russians? :popcorn:

You had a lot more than two. Down-ticket dems were rejected by middle dems too for canditates with more conservative platforms.

Um... no. In fact, the Democrats picked up seats in the House and Senate... Here in IL, we kicked Mark Kirk to the curb, and good riddance.

What on the left was driving them away? The Russians?

Except you haven't made that case. In fact, if anything, it's quite the opposite. In SC, the governor who try to make a big deal about trannies LOST.

Except you haven't made that case. In fact, if anything, it's quite the opposite. In SC, the governor who try to make a big deal about trannies LOST.

That's because your cult's PC-punch had power in more populated areas (majority of votes) like urban regions. You've been campaigning hard in cities to drive the vote your way. But that didn't work in the Rust Belt did it? The seats you'd hoped for in Congress didn't quite pan out like you'd banked on.. The LGBT Naziesque PC-Fear/hysteria campaign has petered out these days. It's a different world. Welcome to 2018 where the USSC just said that people of faith can object.

Yeah, I guess if you see a social wave you object to but are afraid of being put in jail for not going along, you knuckle under. That's not the case anymore.

So then we try my experiment to see if you're right....OK? :popcorn:

(For the record JoeB asserts that I am the ONLY person in the US who was bothered by Obama's mandate to let deranged boys use girls bathrooms, locker rooms and showers in public schools mid-election 2016)

I'm sure the states in Jesusland were upset, but they'd still have colored water fountains if left to their own devices.... that's why you don't leave them to their own devices.

There's a reason Hillary attacked Robby Mook when she learned she'd just lost to Trump.

Because she needed to blame someone for her own incompetence?

No one caused Hillary to lose except for Hillary. No one voted for Hillary, they voted against Trump. Also, the same party retaining the WH for three terms straight is unusual.Only happened once since 1950.

But do pretend that the rest of the country shares your bizarre obsessions with trannies.
Just curious, does that make the other states Satanland?

Just curious, does that make the other states Satanland?
Yes. Lots of folks got behind Hitler too. Didn't make it right.

And like I said, the wildfire has reversed and is beginning to burn back the opposite direction.

payn_c15890020180725120100.jpg

Should read "A subsidiary of the Mook Mafia Campaign"...because a lot more dems lost (and have misplaced anger about it) in 2016 than just Hillary. :popcorn:

That's because your cult's PC-punch had power in more populated areas (majority of votes) like urban regions. You've been campaigning hard in cities to drive the vote your way. But that didn't work in the Rust Belt did it? The seats you'd hoped for in Congress didn't quite pan out like you'd banked on.. The LGBT Naziesque PC-Fear/hysteria campaign has petered out these days. It's a different world. Welcome to 2018 where the USSC just said that people of faith can object.

Yeah, I guess. See the thing is, right now, we have the economic power to drive the objectors out of business.

Sweet Cakes by Melissa? CLOSED.
Memories Pizza? CLOSED!

See the thing is, right now, we have the economic power to drive the objectors out of business.

Sweet Cakes by Melissa? CLOSED.
Memories Pizza? CLOSED!
Well you know how moderate voters like power-trippers. See election 2016 for details.

Masterpiece Cake Shop? OPEN! (thanks new 2016 voter-installed USSC!) :popcorn:

:itsok:

Last edited:
Except 2016 had nothing to do with that.

People in the Rust belt did not vote for Trump because they hated them homos...

They barely voted for him because he promised to bring back the factory jobs... which arent coming back.

You're right. People in the Rust belt probably don't hate homos, they hate the cult that the homos have formed and turned into a political machine that has hijacked their party (and the old judicial employees) to push agendas on them (by forceful, non-voted decree) like making their little girls let deranged boys share their showers and bathrooms with them at school.

I contend that that is what 2016's bitch-slap to the dems from dems themselves was all about. You can repeat the mistake if you like. But I like a two-party system.... I think a lot of people do.

What I think is funny and patently absurd is that your cult seems to think that if it says the lie long enough "voters don't care if their daughters, neices, sisters, wives, mothers etc. are forced to admit deranged males into their private hygiene areas!" that people will ACTUALLY believe it... Meanwhile there is no other more visceral dinner table topic, I assure you. Not even jobs...

Last edited:
You're right. People in the Rust belt probably don't hate homos, they hate the cult that the homos have formed and turned into a political machine that has hijacked their party (and the old judicial employees) to push agendas on them (by forceful, non-voted decree) like making their little girls let deranged boys share their showers and bathrooms with them at school.

Um, no, the only people who care about this issue at all are the deranged homophobes who live in fear of their own sexuality...

You do realize that locker rooms are supervised, right? This is really not the issue you think it is.. "Oh my God, I saw a dick!" Um.. yeah.. okay. most teen girls know what a dick looks like.

I contend that that is what 2016's bitch-slap to the dems from dems themselves was all about. You can repeat the mistake if you like. But I like a two-party system.... I think a lot of people do.

You can contend that, but it's retarded. Trump didn't do any better than Romney or McCain in Demographics. He got the same percentages of whites, blacks and Hispanics that those other two clones got.

So where did the margin go? It went to Johnson, who clearly wasn't basing his campaign on homophobia, and Jill Stein, who would probably send homophobes like you off to Tolerance Camp.

upload_2018-7-28_16-46-38.jpeg

If you just factor in the vote Hillary lost to Stein, she would have won Mi, PA, WI, and possibly FL. But a lot of these far left dummies vote for her.

I'll go one further. Maybe the votes she lost to Stein and Johnson were gay friendly folks who remember her Husband passed the hated "Defense of Marriage Act" for political expediency.

But it's really nothing more complicated than that she was an unlikable candidate who no one really wanted and everyone assumed would win.

Um, no, the only people who care about this issue at all are the deranged homophobes who live in fear of their own sexuality...
Either that or people concerned with the safety of their little girls and womenfolk.....

There is only so far you can spin insanity. Do you realize how absurd you sound? :lmao:

You do realize that locker rooms are supervised, right? This is really not the issue you think it is.. "Oh my God, I saw a dick!" Um.. yeah.. okay. most teen girls know what a dick looks like.

You can contend that, but it's retarded. Trump didn't do any better than Romney or McCain in Demographics. He got the same percentages of whites, blacks and Hispanics that those other two clones got.

So where did the margin go? It went to Johnson, who clearly wasn't basing his campaign on homophobia, and Jill Stein, who would probably send homophobes like you off to Tolerance Camp.

View attachment 207419

If you just factor in the vote Hillary lost to Stein, she would have won Mi, PA, WI, and possibly FL. But a lot of these far left dummies vote for her.

I'll go one further. Maybe the votes she lost to Stein and Johnson were gay friendly folks who remember her Husband passed the hated "Defense of Marriage Act" for political expediency.

But it's really nothing more complicated than that she was an unlikable candidate who no one really wanted and everyone assumed would win.
Oddly, the one who wasn't supervising the locker room is Gym Jordan who is running for Speaker of the House on the GOP side....well, he's looking to fill Dennis Hastert's shoes, it looks like.

Nice tangent.... Back to the topic.

Oh, here we go....straight from the Mook Mafia handbook;

“At a time when the line between ‘hate group’ and mainstream politics is getting thinner and the need for productive civil discourse is growing more serious, fanning liberal fears, while a great opportunity for the SPLC, might be a problem for the nation,” Ben Schreckinger, now with GQ, wrote in a June 2017 piece for Politico.Report: FBI Has ‘Ongoing’ Relationship With Left-Wing SPLC, Which Once Put Ben Carson On An ‘Extremist Watch List’

Fanning liberal fears as a great opportunity for SPLC.... BUSTED: FBI Compromised - Teaming With Far Left Political Group

Last edited:
Either that or people concerned with the safety of their little girls and womenfolk.....

There is only so far you can spin insanity. Do you realize how absurd you sound?

Nobody care's about this issue but the nuts. Mostly because your chance of ever encountering a transsexual person at all is next to nil.

Well, except for that lady you picked up at the gay bar... She totally "fooled" you, no doubt.

There is only so far you can spin insanity. Do you realize how absurd you sound?

Nobody care's about this issue but the nuts. Mostly because your chance of ever encountering a transsexual person at all is next to nil.

Well, except for that lady you picked up at the gay bar... She totally "fooled" you, no doubt.
Did they change your medication or something? People wanting to protect their daughters at school are not "nuts". And it's this insulting mischaracterization that cost your cult/the democratic party election 2016.

Did they change your medication or something? People wanting to protect their daughters at school are not "nuts". And it's this insulting mischaracterization that cost your cult/the democratic party election 2016.

Again, the votes Hillary lost were lost to people who were more radical than she was...

Jill Stein wasn't a transphobe and she didn't run on that agenda, but she cost Hillary the election.

Your argument falls apart, because Trump didn't get any more votes than Romney did. He actually got LESS of a percentage of the votes.

Oh, yeah, and he didn't run on that issue.

Forum List

Back