The Lefts Pope (Pipe) Dream

What is preventing "more education" and "better health"....the government????
The guy is in love with his masters.

You people just want to go back to 18th century Europe for our country. When the boron's ruled over the little fucker...

Doesn't work out very good....:eusa_shhh:
Back to the 18th Century where Monarchs dictated the future of the peasants? Really? YOU need to study the Founders and what they were all about. YOU still don't get true liberty, do you?

I am sorry but within a modern civization you help the poor get to the middle class. How do you do such?

-Public schools(EDUCATION) and colleges that are affordable to all
-Good health care system that doesn't force people deep into debt
-Cheap food that allows a family to build up wealth

Most of our nations wealth shouldn't be within the hands of a few men. This isn't good for this country.

Capitalism and market economics have elevated man's economic status more in 300 years than the Catholic Church has in 2000.

I love capitalism but more education + better healthcare system = a large middle class that leads to more wealth.

Again with this "Middle class" Does a "Middle Class" justify theft?

Oh, the catholic church doesn't actually steal from the middle class. Like other religions, they just blackmail them.

'Pay up or burn in hell'.

I am sorry but within a modern civization you help the poor get to the middle class. How do you do such?

Most of our nations wealth shouldn't be within the hands of a few men. This isn't good for this country.
You help the poor "GET TO THE MIDDLE CLASS" Gracie? Since when was this Republic a "Caste System"?

Wanna point it out?

Hint? Only elitists, and dolts that follow them belive the shit you spew.

Anyone ever tell you you are fucking delusional? OR was it just fucking ignorant?

I love capitalism but more education + better healthcare system = a large middle class that leads to more wealth.

Again with this "Middle class" Does a "Middle Class" justify theft?

Oh, the catholic church doesn't actually steal from the middle class. Like other religions, they just blackmail them.

'Pay up or burn in hell'.

Yeah you need to ditch that thinking. It was outdated about 500 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just think how tuned it will be when being rich is illegal.
I don't remember anything Jesus said about it being illegal to be rich. So, I don't think you have that to worry about the Pope pushing for that.

Jesus DID make some statements about the rich getting into heaven.

Last edited:
I dont think the Pope is running for any office in the U.S. Or is even registered to vote here.

Really? Try to make your deflections and zero contribution a little more hidden next time

You make a point about the GOP and how the Pope doesn't fit in and then complain about deflection? Phooey.

Yes I did. The pope said something you and other righties disagree with it. I say the pope doesnt fit in...wheres the deflection? Or are you thinking of a different word?

You say the pope isnt running for office. No one mentioned anything about office or running for it. Deflection

1397973_10151830697506275_612177746_o.png

"How can it be that it is not a news item when an elderly homeless person dies of exposure, but it is news when the stock market loses two points?" - Pope Francis (Evangelii Guadium)

Pope Francis on Income Inequality. Can you believe this guy?

so tell him to give up some of that gold and silver in the Vatican.....that might make a difference in some homeless peoples lives...just sayin....

This post ^^^ is both a cynical and naïve response. The Pope's word is powerful, much more powerful than money can buy.

Really? Try to make your deflections and zero contribution a little more hidden next time

You make a point about the GOP and how the Pope doesn't fit in and then complain about deflection? Phooey.

Yes I did. The pope said something you and other righties disagree with it. I say the pope doesnt fit in...wheres the deflection? Or are you thinking of a different word?

You say the pope isnt running for office. No one mentioned anything about office or running for it. Deflection

Gee, every GOP politician says something sometime that someone else in the GOP disagrees with. I guess we should kick everyone out of the GOP.
What a dooshbag.

Gee, every GOP politician says something sometime that someone else in the GOP disagrees with. I guess we should kick everyone out of the GOP.
What a dooshbag.

Good good

Let the butthurt flow through you

Fascinating how those who demand the right to force their own religious beliefs about gays, abortion and contraception into becoming the law of the land are decrying someone else for expressing his own beliefs.

Doesn't the Pope have as much right to express his opinion as anyone else?

Forum List

Back