The left's fascination with junk science

Guess what?
Global Warming is a FACT
That's not the issue. It's whether human activity is causing it (evidence is shaky at best).
The entire world admits it
The only ones opposing the idea are Big Oil and American Conservatives
Well, when the solution is taxing the fuck out of everybody, we tend to suspect bullshit.

So, what is the solution, assuming you are correct about AGW (you're not)?

Guess what?
Global Warming is a FACT
That's not the issue. It's whether human activity is causing it (evidence is shaky at best).
Well, when the solution is taxing the fuck out of everybody, we tend to suspect bullshit.

Resolvers turning. Solution almost immediate but needs damping.

Guess what?
Global Warming is a FACT

No, it doesn’t involve “taxing the fuck out of everyone”

It involves moving away from our commitment to Big Oil and relying more on alternative sources of energy.

Biden just approved the largest offshore windmill farm in the US. Are conservatives going to claim Windmill Cancer?

Guess what?
Global Warming is a FACT

It involves moving away from our commitment to Big Oil and relying more on alternative sources of energy.

Biden just approved the largest offshore windmill farm in the US. Are conservatives going to claim Windmill Cancer?
Solution, use nuclear energy and send the waste to the Sun. What are we going to do now, pollute the Sun?

Guess what?
Global Warming is a FACT

Solution, use nuclear energy and send the waste to the Sun. What are we going to do now, pollute the Sun?
Just go at night

I often wonder if loonies like rightwinger leave out the "anthropogenic" part of AGW because they're intentionally lying, or because they're too stupid to understand what it means. In rightwinger's case, I'll accept either explanation.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
This thread provides yet more evidence that Socrates was correct, although I wonder what he would have made of the fact that in this case ALL sides of the debate lost.

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
Socrates was a student of Plato.
Other way around, Plato was a student of Socrates, which of course isn't relevant to what I posted.
I never post bullshit,. Believe it or Not.
Uh-huh, if you say so.

"The lady dost protest too much, methinks" -- Queen Gertrude, William Shakespeare: Hamlet

Guess what?
Global Warming is a FACT

Well, that is just FUCKING AWESOME. Moving away from "Big Oil" by approving an offshore windmill farm. GREAT.

You'll need...what....10,000 more of those huge offshore wind farms to compete with the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of ONE nuclear plant (which ALSO competes with "Big Oil.").

You motherfuckers want to get away from "Big Oil" and you FUCKING HATE the very source that could do most of it. Why do you hate nuclear so much?

I often wonder if loonies like rightwinger leave out the "anthropogenic" part of AGW because they're intentionally lying, or because they're too stupid to understand what it means. In rightwinger's case, I'll accept either explanation.
Yes, it is manmade
Let's assume you are right (you're not). Doesn't NUCLEAR solve that problem?

This thread provides yet more evidence that Socrates was correct, although I wonder what he would have made of the fact that in this case ALL sides of the debate lost.

Other way around, Plato was a student of Socrates, which of course isn't relevant to what I posted.
Uh-huh, if you say so.

"The lady dost protest too much, methinks" -- Queen Gertrude, William Shakespeare: Hamlet
The Tokamak proved to be a dismal failure, fusion. Cold fusion was a hoax. Fission is the way to go and then you have nuclear waste to deal with, send it to the Sun. Elon Musk can do it.

Guess what?
Global Warming is a FACT

Well, that is just FUCKING AWESOME. Moving away from "Big Oil" by approving an offshore windmill farm. GREAT.

You'll need...what....10,000 more of those huge offshore wind farms to compete with the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of ONE nuclear plant (which ALSO competes with "Big Oil.").

You motherfuckers want to get away from "Big Oil" and you FUCKING HATE the very source that could do most of it. Why do you hate nuclear so much?

Lefties are idealists, not pragmatists. Things like efficiency and plausibility don’t factor into their impractical equation.

Nuclear is an order of magnitudes more efficient and cost effective than wind or solar. The problem is that nuclear doesn’t play into the hands of those that are making billions on the “green” and anthropological global warming hoax.

Yes, it is manmade

This is why we mock you. Now tell us how paying higher taxes will change the weather.

Uh-huh, if you say so.

The Tokamak proved to be a dismal failure, fusion. Cold fusion was a hoax. Fission is the way to go and then you have nuclear waste to deal with, send it to the Sun. Elon Musk can do it.
Thanks, I appreciate the effort you've put forth to improve upon the depth of the irrelevance of your replies.

Have a lovely day.

Forum List

Back