The left's fascination with junk science

It really bothers you that you've spent five years (so far) believing a conspiracy theory, doesn't it?

LOL
So you're also a "RUSSiA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" conspiratard? Golly, who would have guessed.

It would only be a surprise if there was a cult conspiracy theory you hadn't fallen for. Those who fall for one conspiracy theory usually fall for bunches of them.

I've often wondered why Big Left buys in to just about any junk science claim, regardless of ludicrous it is, or how easily it can be disproved by actual science, as long as it is preached by someone with the proper lefty bona fides.

Excellent examples below include:

1. The anthropogenic global warming hoax.
2. Dubious health schemes like the value of organic foods and the left's unscientific jihad against GMOs.
3. The insane insistence that the Covid vaccine doesn't protect against transmission of the virus.
4. The left's jihad against nuclear electric power, despite it's safe and successful use in many other countries.
5. The left's belief in astrology, and their simultaneous rejection of religion.

The whole article is a good read, and a good insight into the fragility and strangeness of the lefty mind.

Serious question. Are you retarded?

I've often wondered why Big Left buys in to just about any junk science claim, regardless of ludicrous it is, or how easily it can be disproved by actual science, as long as it is preached by someone with the proper lefty bona fides.

2. Dubious health schemes like the value of organic foods and the left's unscientific jihad against GMOs.
3. The insane insistence that the Covid vaccine doesn't protect against transmission of the virus.
4. The left's jihad against nuclear electric power, despite it's safe and successful use in many other countries.
5. The left's belief in astrology, and their simultaneous rejection of religion.

The whole article is a good read, and a good insight into the fragility and strangeness of the lefty mind.

Your avoidance of the topic tells me all I need to know about you, asshole.

It really bothers you that you've spent five years (so far) believing a conspiracy theory, doesn't it?

LOL
So you're also a "RUSSiA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" conspiratard? Golly, who would have guessed.

It would only be a surprise if there was a cult conspiracy theory you hadn't fallen for. Those who fall for one conspiracy theory usually fall for bunches of them.
Quit changing the subject, asswipe.

This thread provides yet more evidence that Socrates was correct, although I wonder what he would have made of the fact that in this case ALL sides of the debate lost.

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates

Your avoidance of the topic tells me all I need to know about you, asshole.
Calling it a topic is a stretch. It is a lot of bullshit stuffed into one post though.

Tell me you don't believe vaccinated people can still transmit Covid.
The possiblity is much lower, but it's still possible.

That's what the science says. Why does it trigger you so badly?
The bureaucracy that has been wrong about everything is now suddenly the touchstone of accurate information?

And you have the nerve to squeal CULTIST! at others?!?

ROFLMFAO! :auiqs.jpg:

This thread provides yet more evidence that Socrates was correct, although I wonder what he would have made of the fact that in this case ALL sides of the debate lost.

Socrates was a student of Plato.

Other way around, Plato was a student of Socrates, which of course isn't relevant to what I posted.

Other way around, Plato was a student of Socrates, which of course isn't relevant to what I posted.
I never post bullshit,. Believe it or Not.

More proof of the wild theories embraced by conservatives

Yes, do tell us about the polar bears and how dangerous GMOs are, Bluey...

LOL

Zionists are the ones lying about everything. Dr. Michael Mann, James Hanson, and Gore are all behind the Co2 fraud.

Why does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

Zionism tries to off you if you ask that....

well proven. Only whimpering conspiracy losers say otherwise.
:laughing0301:
You and I have completely different standards when it comes to what is "well proven."

Mainly a right-wing thing now, as is antivaxxism. The two go hand-in-hand. Haven't you noticed the GMO conspiracies that are joined with antivaxxism?
No they are not joined.

There are documented cases of vaccine injuries. It's a fact.

The GMO thing is a complaint about "ripping off" farmers by making them buy seed, rather than re-generating it from crops.
What are you babbling about? Did the voices tell you this?
No, your media has repeatedly reported this bullshit as an excuse to keep you masked and locked down. You still don't think this is a totalitarian takeover?

I have a bridge to sell you.
Nuclear is incredibly expensive. Non-cutlists know that. Cult pseudoscience freaks just ignore the financial aspect of things, because they think money grows on trees.
Nuclear is clean and renewable and a WHOLE FUCK LOT more efficient and cost-effective than bullshit solar and even MORE bullshit wind energy. It's to the point where I believe that the left wants there to be an energy crisis and protests anything resembling proper energy infrastructure. Could it be for totalitarian reasons? Yes. Yes it could.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

LOL
Guess what?
Global Warming is a FACT

The entire world admits it
The only ones opposing the idea are Big Oil and American Conservatives

LOL
xband will, Snowflakes are deathly afraid of GMO grain.

Forum List

Back