The Unscientific Attack on the Science of Dr. Scott Atlas

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
The news media until recently had rarely criticized the medical advice of experts -- especially those who worked for federal bureaucracies, international organizations, or elite universities.

Yet the much-praised Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general of the World Health Organization, has demonstrably weakened the effort to fight COVID-19.

During the critical initial weeks of the virus's spread, Tedros parroted Chinese propaganda. He falsely assured a complacent world that the virus was likely not transmissible between humans and did not warrant travel bans. That Tedros was the first WHO director not to have a medical degree was seldom cited by the media.

BJ's Pull Quotes -

Yet Emanuel also has been largely exempt from media criticism. No reporters have questioned his epidemiological expertise despite his background as an oncologist specializing in breast cancer.

The esteemed Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has given conflicting advice on the use of masks, quarantining and the methods of viral transmission. Yet such inconsistency is either ignored or chalked up by the media to the usual learning curve of dealing with a new epidemic.

So why -- other than politics -- is there now a concerted media attack on Dr. Scott Atlas, an adviser to the Trump administration on COVID-19 policy?

Atlas has had a distinguished career as one of world's top neuroradiologists. He has become a national expert on public health policy, especially in the cost-benefit analysis of government programs.

After COVID-19 arrived in the U.S., Atlas consistently warned that government must follow science, not politics, in doing the least amount of harm to its people. He has reminded us that those under 65 rarely die from COVID-19, and that those infected who are younger than 20 usually do not show any serious symptoms.

I genuinely want to know what makes any of you qualified to determine who is the “top” doctor in any field.

I genuinely want to know what makes any of you qualified to determine who is the “top” doctor in any field.
We run it past you.
I just get a chuckle anytime people are declared “top doctors” or such. As if any of you know anything about who is the top neuroradiologist in the world.

Y’all just eat it up
The name Hoover Institute speaks for itself.
Lefties rely on politicians for their ‘science’.

Its called common sense and the ability to understand cause and effect relationships. IE: facts..

So lets show a few...

1. Microbes are beyond mans control.

These things are what created all life on earth and these things are the items that can end it just as fast. Blaming the deaths from the current one, is a fools errand, beyond who released it and gave it the ability to jump species..

2. You cannot stop these microbes by wearing a cloth face mask.

Microbes vary in size and composition. If you dont have clue how big the enemy is you haven't got a chance in hell in stopping it without properly sized equipment.

3. Herd immunity is not a myth. There are two types of immunity. Acquired and Memory.

T-cell immunity is Memory. The body stores information on virus for about 4-10 years in the lymphatic system. It will respond to "like" viruses. If you have been exposed to any corona based virus the body will respond. About 40% of us have immunity to COVID based viruses because we have seen similar ones in the last 10 years. People who have this type of immunity have very minor symptoms or a very weak infection if they become infected.

Acquired Immunity is from a person becoming ill and the body creating active defenses.

Right now the US is at about a 60-66% immunity rate between these two systems combined. We are approaching the levels that are considered 'Herd' immunity.

Its funny how many people think they can control that which we do not understand fully. Nature has a way of balancing itself and herd immunity over time is how our defense systems work. Locking down only slows the spread, it does nothing to stop it. People who lock down and do not allow nature to take its course will have multiple spikes and outbreaks. Its best to protect those who are most at risk and then let the rest get this and get over it quickly. The faster you reach herd immunity levels the faster this thing fades away.... This is why Sweden choose to take the hit up front and now they are reaping the rewards..

Last edited:
We run it past you.
I just get a chuckle anytime people are declared “top doctors” or such. As if any of you know anything about who is the top neuroradiologist in the world.

Y’all just eat it up
The name Hoover Institute speaks for itself.
Lefties rely on politicians for their ‘science’.
I don’t have anything against think tanks. Do you?

Forum List

Back