The Left's Civility ClapTrap - No Making Up Here

And there will be no civility until you assholes figure out you don't own the show (and we have to keep showing you that).
No one is expecting civility, or even fundamental maturity, from Trumpsters.

We'll try to work around them, and maybe pick a few of the more lucid ones off.

A tall order, but we have a stain to clean up. So we have to try.

I think if Democrats put forth legislation that benefits every day people (healthcare, taxes, environment, infrastructure), it will be hard for Republicans to not deal. Old fashioned compromises. You know, the way we used to do it in days of yore. Especially if Democrats point that out. I don't have any faith that the older boomers can do that. They've shown they're not capable of fighting a ground war on Trump's level. But the younger ones do understand. I'm counting on them to carry that load.
Biden could really do this with education. The frustrating thing about the federal aid for college is that you have to be impoverished to take maximum advantage. Otherwise you get a loan that requires decades to pay off.

Eliminate or dial way down the need threshold, and train 5 million mechanics to fix conventional and hybrid vehicles, plumbers, carpenters, craftsmen, nurses, PA’s, welders, truckers...

it’s not only good policy but also good politics.

Will he do it? Not a chance. Why? Who knows.
No Republican has any interest in anything Biden proposes, so you might as well quit dreaming. If there is a demand for a skill, the market finds a way to provide it. Government doesn't need to get involved.

Let me be the first to say:

FUCK YOU PRESIDENT BIDEN
It’s good that reality has sat in. Just three days ago you were so sure your blob was going to be re-elected.

Once again, you lie.

We've come to expect it.

Reality hasn’t set in? You calledThe guy who kicked your blob’s ass President.

Get used to it
I don't recall him doing that. I certainly never did.

I've read stories about:

1. Women divorcing men who voted for Trump
2. Men divorcing women who voted for Trump
3. A son disowning his mother who voted for Trump
4. People who are now not letting their kids visit their grandparents because their grandparents voted for Trump
5. Fuckhead AOC and her bullshit list.
6. Shitforbrains Jennifer Ruben and her "exclusion" bullshit.

And of course, we have dozens of examples of the so-called cancel culture. Just ask the girl scouts.

Now Joe Biden, the father of "Borking", telling us he wants us to kiss and make up.

Well, let me be the first to say:

You are not getting shit from us in the poltical sense.

We will keep the senate
We picked up seats in the house.
We own the SCOTUS
We kept and improved on our statehouses.
We will gerrymander the shit out of you clowns.

You will not get heathcare
You will not get PR as a state
You will not pack the SCOTUS

And there will be no civility until you assholes figure out you don't own the show (and we have to keep showing you that).

From the article:

Far from ending the “grim era of demonization,” Biden intends to give its left-wing proponents new perches of power from which to push it. Look at all the talk emanating from Democratic circles about the need to draw up enemies lists and the like. These are the thugs who will run his administration.

During the campaign, he told the ruthless acolytes of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez that they would all find jobs in his White House. His campaign was run by Anita Dunn, who is on the record saying that her favorite political philosopher was the mass murderer Chairman Mao.

“Civility” to the Left is simply a tool of propaganda with which to secure docility from the people. But liberals have never felt the slightest need to practice it themselves, much less adhere to any moral system that would require it. Biden used to mock proponents of the natural moral law, casting that thinking as hopelessly passé. Recall his browbeating of Clarence Thomas on the subject. So it is a little late for Biden to adopt the posture of the high-minded philosopher.

Get it all out. No good keeping everything inside.
And people who enabled and supported Donald Trump's four year clown car show and bile circus, have
no right to be talking about what "liberals" think.

You may not keep the Senate after the GA runoffs.
You picked up seats in the House.
However, these two advantages will quickly evaporate if 1) Republicans continue to enable Trump's acceptance temper tantrum, 2) Appear to be obstructionist about talking about and solving issues that matter to voters..both left and right.
SCOTUS isn't "owned" by anyone. The whole ACA debacle this week should have taught you that.
Biden and Harris are centrists. But you can bet they know that people like AOC are the future. Whether you boomers like it or not.

Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanaugh are scumbags. Scumbags don't deserve to sit on the SC.
I don't care about Gorsuch and ACB is an illegitimate pick. McConnell's standards, not mine.

It's never getting "out".

It will always be there, just like it was at work the other day when someone touting Biden in a work meeting was told to shut the fuck up.

We will keep the senate seats in the house.

We also took a couple of legislatures and kept all ours. Everyone agrees we'll redistrict ourselves into the house in 2022.

Fuck the left.

Fuck you.

Fuck anyone who remotely looks like you.

Bitch as hard and as long as you like. The time of your savior is coming to an end.
And left or right, politics doesn't belong in work.
A week ago, I'd have said yes to keeping those Senate seats. Now? Not so sure. Republicans are slowly pissing away that
momentum they got from dodging a bullet last week...all on the altar of Donald John Trump. By all means, keep it up.

Your party has two years to show the voters they can govern (make deals). If they can't, Game over.
I would lose the anger and bitterness. They serve no purpose.

Go fuck yourself......I'll be angry for quite some time when it comes to you cocksuckers.

You did get the point of the OP...didn't you.

Who gives a fuck about your prognostications.....right now, it's looking good for me.

House pick ups continue. And we won legistlatures.....

So your little bullshit threat is meaningless......we redistrict this session...we'll gerrymander your asses to hell.

You can keep throwing up Trump all you want.

He's been a a better president in one week than Obama was in one year.

FUCK YOU PRESIDENT BIDEN
It’s good that reality has sat in. Just three days ago you were so sure your blob was going to be re-elected.

Once again, you lie.

We've come to expect it.

Get used to it

We know the petrified piece of shit and his whore 2nd are in pretty good shape.

When he's crowned....I'll be the first to say....FUCK YOU PRESIDENT BIDEN.

FUCK YOU PRESIDENT BIDEN

Once again, you lie.

We've come to expect it.

Get used to it

We know the petrified piece of shit and his whore 2nd are in pretty good shape.

When he's crowned....I'll be the first to say....FUCK YOU PRESIDENT BIDEN.
You’re calling him President already. Glad to see you’ve realized how impotent your squeaky little voice is. Lol

I've read stories about:

4. People who are now not letting their kids visit their grandparents because their grandparents voted for Trump

And of course, we have dozens of examples of the so-called cancel culture. Just ask the girl scouts.

Now Joe Biden, the father of "Borking", telling us he wants us to kiss and make up.

We will keep the senate
We own the SCOTUS

From the article:

Far from ending the “grim era of demonization,” Biden intends to give its left-wing proponents new perches of power from which to push it. Look at all the talk emanating from Democratic circles about the need to draw up enemies lists and the like. These are the thugs who will run his administration.

During the campaign, he told the ruthless acolytes of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez that they would all find jobs in his White House. His campaign was run by Anita Dunn, who is on the record saying that her favorite political philosopher was the mass murderer Chairman Mao.

“Civility” to the Left is simply a tool of propaganda with which to secure docility from the people. But liberals have never felt the slightest need to practice it themselves, much less adhere to any moral system that would require it. Biden used to mock proponents of the natural moral law, casting that thinking as hopelessly passé. Recall his browbeating of Clarence Thomas on the subject. So it is a little late for Biden to adopt the posture of the high-minded philosopher.

And people who enabled and supported Donald Trump's four year clown car show and bile circus, have

However, these two advantages will quickly evaporate if 1) Republicans continue to enable Trump's acceptance temper tantrum, 2) Appear to be obstructionist about talking about and solving issues that matter to voters..both left and right.
SCOTUS isn't "owned" by anyone. The whole ACA debacle this week should have taught you that.
Biden and Harris are centrists. But you can bet they know that people like AOC are the future. Whether you boomers like it or not.

Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanaugh are scumbags. Scumbags don't deserve to sit on the SC.
I don't care about Gorsuch and ACB is an illegitimate pick. McConnell's standards, not mine.

It will always be there, just like it was at work the other day when someone touting Biden in a work meeting was told to shut the fuck up.

We also took a couple of legislatures and kept all ours. Everyone agrees we'll redistrict ourselves into the house in 2022.

Fuck the left.

Fuck you.

Bitch as hard and as long as you like. The time of your savior is coming to an end.
A week ago, I'd have said yes to keeping those Senate seats. Now? Not so sure. Republicans are slowly pissing away that
momentum they got from dodging a bullet last week...all on the altar of Donald John Trump. By all means, keep it up.

Your party has two years to show the voters they can govern (make deals). If they can't, Game over.

Go fuck yourself......I'll be angry for quite some time when it comes to you cocksuckers.

Who gives a fuck about your prognostications.....right now, it's looking good for me.

So your little bullshit threat is meaningless......we redistrict this session...we'll gerrymander your asses to hell.

Obama's been gone for four years. Trump couldn't hold his beer.
Again, Republicans are on the clock here. Just being obstructionist isn't going to fly this time. They'll have to show they can govern.
Or all those gains last week? Are gone in 2022. Why? No Trump. And no, he's not running again in 2024.

I've read stories about:

We will keep the senate
We own the SCOTUS

From the article:

Fuck the left.

Fuck you.

Again, Republicans are on the clock here. Just being obstructionist isn't going to fly this time. They'll have to show they can govern.
Or all those gains last week? Are gone in 2022. Why? No Trump. And no, he's not running again in 2024.
:soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:

I've read stories about:

We will keep the senate
We own the SCOTUS

From the article:

Fuck the left.

Fuck you.

Obama does not drink beer except when he talks to cops he just called stupid.

Generally, he drinks wine. And he shoves the corks up his nose and ass.

Well,

It's good to see everyone on this board at each other's throats.

Makes my heart a little happier.

Cause you fuckers on the left ain't gettin' nothing from the right.

Up yours.....sideways.

I've read stories about:

We will keep the senate
We own the SCOTUS

From the article:

It is hilarious how the left acts like the worst of the worst animals in history... and then sheds a tear of sadness for how evil everything is.

It's just like this nimrod on the forum here, who months ago was screaming that Christians are terrible evil, stupid, anti-science people.......

and then cries he can't understand why Christians vote for Trump instead of Democrats like him/her.

You just sit there in astonishment at their cognitive dissonance, wondering how these people are capable of functioning in society with such constant contradictory brain patterns.

Once again, we have the Republicans vowing to attack our fairly elected President at every turn.

It never fails, Republicans are America haters.

Coming from the side that for 4 years claimed "Not my president", and said Russia flipped votes and skewed the election, and in 2016 was screaming we needed to change the entire electoral system......

My my my.... how quickly the hypocrisy popped out of the mouths of those who accuse.....

Funny, because I was literally just talking about you a moment ago..... ^_^

Joe Biden's call for unity is more than merely disingenuous, it is also completely detached from reality, according to media personality Megyn Kelly on Newsmax TV.

"Biden tweeted out late Saturday night, 'a nation unified, a nation strengthened, a nation healed' — OK, so, no it isn't!" Kelly told Monday's "Greg Kelly Reports." "It's not even close.

"That was written by a man in his basement for the past year," she continued to host Greg Kelly, no relation. "Because the nation's extremely divided right now, extremely divided. And you need to look no further than Joe Biden's own party."

Megyn Kelly nails it to the wall.

Great article and analysis.

Hey....Camel-A Harris.....

Yes, you the slut who is possibly going to be V.P. even though you have zero qualifications but the racist blacks in our nation voted for you anyway......

:fu::fu::fu::fu:

Forum List

Back