The Left's Civility ClapTrap - No Making Up Here

And there will be no civility until you assholes figure out you don't own the show (and we have to keep showing you that).
No one is expecting civility, or even fundamental maturity, from Trumpsters.

We'll try to work around them, and maybe pick a few of the more lucid ones off.

A tall order, but we have a stain to clean up. So we have to try.
you arent going to do shit but riot and blame others for your problems its what the left does no matter who's in power ....big government doesnt lead to happiness commie .

But efficient government in action leads to good policy and sets the tone and direction for the economy, thereby instilling confidence in voters.
Again, it's not the size of government. It's its efficiency in execution.
government efficiency !!!! blaaaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaaa! you know something .... i almost hope your party implements its policies..... higher fuel prices , job busting regs and taxes ect .....and when things get tough what will you do ? blame the right is what you will do ....

Economy was humming along just fine with the regulations companies had to deal with.
Four decades of the constant waging of war on "reducing" the size of government without considering the ramifications of doing so...
gives us.....the inability to respond to COVID-19..that and the fact we don't have a President interested in doing the job.
before your allies unleashed a pandemic on the world the economy was booming traitor ! the pandemic is ravaging the world commie !

Trump was President. He is responsible for coordinating the response to the virus in this country.
We don't wait for other people to act before we do. Problem is, we didn't act. We didn't do anything.
we banned flights , we shut down for weeks! we mobilized the public and private sector to produce vaccines, treatments, ppem, ventilators ect..... your communist breath reeks of bullshit traitor !

No. Flights were restricted. Not banned. Wish you would stop repeating this bullshit.
Private sector was on the virus long before Trump got forced to the sidelines on March 13th.
I have a feeling something similar may happen here if things continue on this trajectory.
have you ever heard of operation warp speed commie ? did you get romen noodle in your ears when pelosi ordered you to visit china town ?

So far, Warp Speed has produced...nothing.
Pfizer wasn't part of it. They said so on Monday after Pence tried to take credit for it.
you are an idiot ! are you actually that corrupt ? you will lie about anything to prove a point wont you weakling ! well i hate to tell you this but here goes...if your dear leaders enact the policies they claim they are going to ....your life is going to get a lot harder ! all Americans except the people with power in gov and business friends [oligarchs] will suffer !

Calm your outrage. The world will go on spinning if Mr Make America White Again slinks away with his tail between his legs.
And who knows, we may actually get something accomplished..you know, other than approaching 250K deaths from an incompetence perspective. :)
i noticed the smiley face after the death count ..........should your chicom pals be held responsible in their role and deceit at all for covid ?

The smiley face was for you Trump toads. He bears responsibility for all of them. Because you helped enable his incompetence.
how old are you ?? you are very young arent you ? you talk like a know nothing teenager .

Older than you are snowflake. Wanna know how I can tell.
You post like a 12 year old that found the password to his mother's computer.
yes.... i can tell you had no male figure in the home to teach you how to be a man ......:(

So much for civility..huh? :auiqs.jpg:
Try harder. Your man...LOST!
Deal with it.

What some people seem to forget is that we, as conservatives, stood back and did what we could to get conservative candidates in 2008 and 2012. We got a couple of milquetoasts.

What was worse is that the establishment GOP told us to shut up and get in line. We were nothing.

What the fuck did they think we were going to do.

Sure, I would have prefered Trump not be an asshole...but he was pretty good at the things I wanted in the presidency.

And the left went batshit crazy. They could not stand that they lost and they didn't "like" Trump.

Fact is....no covid.....Trump creams biden walking away.

Biden is in (probably) and he thinks we are going to forget how we were treated.

Fuck him.

And fuck anyone who thinks we deserve any less than an equal place at the table.

Then, in 2016, you backed a shit show. And he turned out to be the EXACT fuck up we told you he would be.
Batshit??? You mean like the same batshit crazy you righties went when Obama won in 2008?

Sans, COVID-19 this election would have been a knock-down, dragged out dogfight. But no guarantee that Trump would win in a landslide.

And I have an unfortunate newsflash for you. If you conservative "patriots" hadn't insisted that McCain pick bubblehead Sarah Palin as his running mate,
there's a good chance he wins in 2008.

McStain would have lost regardless.

America wanted a black president competent or not.

And there will be no civility until you assholes figure out you don't own the show (and we have to keep showing you that).

you arent going to do shit but riot and blame others for your problems its what the left does no matter who's in power ....big government doesnt lead to happiness commie .

But efficient government in action leads to good policy and sets the tone and direction for the economy, thereby instilling confidence in voters.
Again, it's not the size of government. It's its efficiency in execution.
government efficiency !!!! blaaaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaaa! you know something .... i almost hope your party implements its policies..... higher fuel prices , job busting regs and taxes ect .....and when things get tough what will you do ? blame the right is what you will do ....

Economy was humming along just fine with the regulations companies had to deal with.
Four decades of the constant waging of war on "reducing" the size of government without considering the ramifications of doing so...
gives us.....the inability to respond to COVID-19..that and the fact we don't have a President interested in doing the job.
before your allies unleashed a pandemic on the world the economy was booming traitor ! the pandemic is ravaging the world commie !

Trump was President. He is responsible for coordinating the response to the virus in this country.
We don't wait for other people to act before we do. Problem is, we didn't act. We didn't do anything.
we banned flights , we shut down for weeks! we mobilized the public and private sector to produce vaccines, treatments, ppem, ventilators ect..... your communist breath reeks of bullshit traitor !

No. Flights were restricted. Not banned. Wish you would stop repeating this bullshit.
Private sector was on the virus long before Trump got forced to the sidelines on March 13th.
I have a feeling something similar may happen here if things continue on this trajectory.
What are you talking about, one of the first things Trump did was ban people from war torn countries and Eric Holder took him to court

Sister Toldjah nails it.....

In any event, like so many conservatives, I have watched over the last four years as Trump has often been declared an illegitimate president by the media and the left, as Democrats attempted to oust him numerous times based on supposed “bombshells” that weren’t, as “respectable” Democrats like Hillary Clinton and Stacey Abrams were allowed to routinely undermine the integrity of our elections process with no pushback whatsoever from a political press that treated them with the reverence one might see shown by loyal and obedient subjects to a monarchy.

Fucking A.

And she also gets it righ.

It's time to start steamrolling the press.

Time magazine, the same publication that helped erode trust in our electoral system with conspiratorial covers of the White House morphing into the Kremlin, now offers a commemorative cover featuring Joe Biden and Kamala Harris with the words, "A time to heal." Unlike some of our progressive friends, I don't believe in enemies lists or censorship, so my healing process is simple: It involves playing whatever small part I can in extinguishing the political fortunes of those who want to weaken the Constitution.

Well said.....:clap::clap::clap::clap:

You want unity? That’s fair. We will give you unity:

1. In unity with you, we will follow your example of the past four years and deny the legitimacy of the 2020 election for the next four years.

2. In unity with you, we will follow your example of the past four years and investigate the Biden family’s every business dealing at home and abroad.
3. In unity with you, we will follow your example of the past four years and question Biden’s mental fitness to hold office.

4. In unity with you, we will follow your example of the past four years and question Biden’s physical fitness to hold office.

5. In unity with you, we will follow your example of the past four years and blame Biden for every person who dies from the coronavirus.

6. In unity with you, we will follow your example of the past four years and blame Biden personally for every Black person who is shot anywhere in America.

7. In unity with you, we will follow your example of the past four years and never stop publicizing that Biden has been accused of grabbing a woman’s crotch against her will.

8. In unity with you, we will follow your example of the past four years and emphasize that, any time a woman makes a claim of sexual harassment against Biden, she must be believed.

Oh...yeah.....

I will be part of these reminders.

You don't see the left rushing in here with flowers and moon potions.

This is the way it's going to be for a long long long time.

Says it all, my little internet butt-flosses...

1605381874369.png

I've read stories about:

1. Women divorcing men who voted for Trump
2. Men divorcing women who voted for Trump
3. A son disowning his mother who voted for Trump
4. People who are now not letting their kids visit their grandparents because their grandparents voted for Trump
5. Fuckhead AOC and her bullshit list.
6. Shitforbrains Jennifer Ruben and her "exclusion" bullshit.

And of course, we have dozens of examples of the so-called cancel culture. Just ask the girl scouts.

Now Joe Biden, the father of "Borking", telling us he wants us to kiss and make up.

Well, let me be the first to say:

You are not getting shit from us in the poltical sense.

We will keep the senate
We picked up seats in the house.
We own the SCOTUS
We kept and improved on our statehouses.
We will gerrymander the shit out of you clowns.

You will not get heathcare
You will not get PR as a state
You will not pack the SCOTUS

From the article:

Far from ending the “grim era of demonization,” Biden intends to give its left-wing proponents new perches of power from which to push it. Look at all the talk emanating from Democratic circles about the need to draw up enemies lists and the like. These are the thugs who will run his administration.

During the campaign, he told the ruthless acolytes of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez that they would all find jobs in his White House. His campaign was run by Anita Dunn, who is on the record saying that her favorite political philosopher was the mass murderer Chairman Mao.

“Civility” to the Left is simply a tool of propaganda with which to secure docility from the people. But liberals have never felt the slightest need to practice it themselves, much less adhere to any moral system that would require it. Biden used to mock proponents of the natural moral law, casting that thinking as hopelessly passé. Recall his browbeating of Clarence Thomas on the subject. So it is a little late for Biden to adopt the posture of the high-minded philosopher.

Get it all out. No good keeping everything inside.
And people who enabled and supported Donald Trump's four year clown car show and bile circus, have
no right to be talking about what "liberals" think.

You may not keep the Senate after the GA runoffs.
You picked up seats in the House.
However, these two advantages will quickly evaporate if 1) Republicans continue to enable Trump's acceptance temper tantrum, 2) Appear to be obstructionist about talking about and solving issues that matter to voters..both left and right.
SCOTUS isn't "owned" by anyone. The whole ACA debacle this week should have taught you that.
Biden and Harris are centrists. But you can bet they know that people like AOC are the future. Whether you boomers like it or not.

Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanaugh are scumbags. Scumbags don't deserve to sit on the SC.
I don't care about Gorsuch and ACB is an illegitimate pick. McConnell's standards, not mine.

It’s more likely Romney switches parties. Why? Because of people like the OP

I've read stories about:

4. People who are now not letting their kids visit their grandparents because their grandparents voted for Trump

And of course, we have dozens of examples of the so-called cancel culture. Just ask the girl scouts.

Now Joe Biden, the father of "Borking", telling us he wants us to kiss and make up.

We will keep the senate
We own the SCOTUS

From the article:

Far from ending the “grim era of demonization,” Biden intends to give its left-wing proponents new perches of power from which to push it. Look at all the talk emanating from Democratic circles about the need to draw up enemies lists and the like. These are the thugs who will run his administration.

During the campaign, he told the ruthless acolytes of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez that they would all find jobs in his White House. His campaign was run by Anita Dunn, who is on the record saying that her favorite political philosopher was the mass murderer Chairman Mao.

“Civility” to the Left is simply a tool of propaganda with which to secure docility from the people. But liberals have never felt the slightest need to practice it themselves, much less adhere to any moral system that would require it. Biden used to mock proponents of the natural moral law, casting that thinking as hopelessly passé. Recall his browbeating of Clarence Thomas on the subject. So it is a little late for Biden to adopt the posture of the high-minded philosopher.

And people who enabled and supported Donald Trump's four year clown car show and bile circus, have

However, these two advantages will quickly evaporate if 1) Republicans continue to enable Trump's acceptance temper tantrum, 2) Appear to be obstructionist about talking about and solving issues that matter to voters..both left and right.
SCOTUS isn't "owned" by anyone. The whole ACA debacle this week should have taught you that.
Biden and Harris are centrists. But you can bet they know that people like AOC are the future. Whether you boomers like it or not.

Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanaugh are scumbags. Scumbags don't deserve to sit on the SC.
I don't care about Gorsuch and ACB is an illegitimate pick. McConnell's standards, not mine.

It's never getting "out".

It will always be there, just like it was at work the other day when someone touting Biden in a work meeting was told to shut the fuck up.

We will keep the senate seats in the house.

We also took a couple of legislatures and kept all ours. Everyone agrees we'll redistrict ourselves into the house in 2022.

Fuck the left.

Fuck you.

Fuck anyone who remotely looks like you.

Once again, we have the Republicans vowing to attack our fairly elected President at every turn.

It never fails, Republicans are America haters.

Just following your lead...

We've had four years to learn.

I've read stories about:

We will keep the senate
We own the SCOTUS

From the article:

It’s more likely Romney switches parties. Why? Because of people like the OP

He already has.

I've read stories about:

We will keep the senate
We own the SCOTUS

From the article:

It's never getting "out".

It will always be there, just like it was at work the other day when someone touting Biden in a work meeting was told to shut the fuck up.

We will keep the senate seats in the house.

We also took a couple of legislatures and kept all ours. Everyone agrees we'll redistrict ourselves into the house in 2022.

Fuck the left.

Fuck you.

Fuck anyone who remotely looks like you.

Bitch as hard and as long as you like. The time of your savior is coming to an end.
And left or right, politics doesn't belong in work.
A week ago, I'd have said yes to keeping those Senate seats. Now? Not so sure. Republicans are slowly pissing away that
momentum they got from dodging a bullet last week...all on the altar of Donald John Trump. By all means, keep it up.

Your party has two years to show the voters they can govern (make deals). If they can't, Game over.
I would lose the anger and bitterness. They serve no purpose.

I think if Democrats put forth legislation that benefits every day people (healthcare, taxes, environment, infrastructure), it will be hard for Republicans to not deal. Old fashioned compromises. You know, the way we used to do it in days of yore. Especially if Democrats point that out. I don't have any faith that the older boomers can do that. They've shown they're not capable of fighting a ground war on Trump's level. But the younger ones do understand. I'm counting on them to carry that load.
Biden could really do this with education. The frustrating thing about the federal aid for college is that you have to be impoverished to take maximum advantage. Otherwise you get a loan that requires decades to pay off.

Eliminate or dial way down the need threshold, and train 5 million mechanics to fix conventional and hybrid vehicles, plumbers, carpenters, craftsmen, nurses, PA’s, welders, truckers...

it’s not only good policy but also good politics.

Will he do it? Not a chance. Why? Who knows.

Forum List

Back