The leftist edifice is weak and on the verge of collapse

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
While it seems that the left has won victory after victory, they have over-extended themselves at this point and are on the verge of collapse.

Their program to recruit little children into homosexuality and transgenderism has outraged the American people. Disney's attempt to support that effort resulted in them getting stripped of their special legal status in Florida and a huge drop in the value of their shares. Other publicly traded companies who have supported leftist causes will see the writing on the wall and back off.

Now, they're losing their flagship issue abortion. Roe v. Wade will soon be overturned and abortion will be outlawed in most states. Following that, there will be a push to amend the Constitution with a right to life amendment.

The modern left is the most dangerous enemy the American people have ever faced. They are extreme radicals who are determined to destroy the family, destroy parent's right to decide how to raise their children, and introduce more perversity into American life including pedophilia.

The American people need to wake up and start fighting back. We need to take the universities, the media, Hollywood, Big Tech, and the corporations away from leftists and return them to normal people with normal American values.

When I say "normal" I mean it. It's time to stop running away from that word. The leftists are fighting a war against normal people and everything that is normal. We need to fight for what's normal.

Modern libs are out of their collective trees.

Where did they ever get the idea that the common people want their boys to become punks, she-males and transvestites?

Crossed a bridge too far.

Even your traditional libs like FDR, Castro and Stalin didn't go for the Shim mystique.

We've tried to be reasonable.

They asked us to legalize homosexual acts so we did that.

They asked us for tolerance so we gave them that.

They asked for acceptance so we gave them that.

They asked us for inclusion so we gave them that.

Now, they're in our schools teaching little kids it's ok to believe your body parts are lying to you you're actually the opposite sex from what you appear to be.

And for me, I've reached the last straw.

They asked for acceptance so we gave them that.

They asked us for inclusion so we gave them that.

Now, they're in our schools teaching little kids it's ok to believe your body parts are lying to you you're actually the opposite sex from what you appear to be.

Who are "we" and "they" in this post?

Also, while you may have reached your last straw, you did not come off as being particularly tolerant, accepting, or inclusive before this. ;)

They asked for acceptance so we gave them that

Who are "we" and "they" in this post?

Also, while you may have reached your last straw, you did not come off as being particularly tolerant, accepting, or inclusive before this. ;)
REALLY?

I have actually written science fiction stories supportive of the LGBTQ community. In fact, I was told by a writer's group that as a straight man I should not write such stories and I had to fight that battle. You have no idea what I've been up to and you are lying about where I've stood on these issues.

However, the problem I'm facing now is that LGBTQ keeps pushing until I can no longer support what they're doing. I do not want LGBTQ recruiting children in our schools. I do not want transgenders wrecking women's and girl's sports. I do not want transgenders going into women's and girl's locker rooms. I do not want the word "woman" to be stripped from our language and replaced with "people who get pregnant."

I think I'm being reasonable.

Forum List

Back