The Left will come after all Trump supporters

It won't be good enough just for Biden to win. No, they will come after everyone who supported Trump and ruin their lives

Then they will change laws, policies, and make sure the DNC never loses another election.

The Brown shirts are on the march.

What is interesting is that they will set up a "truth commission". Presumably anyone who disagrees with it will face the consequences.

Sure, reps are the only thing standing in the way of a dem nirvana. Reps must be destroyed by any means.

As I've said before, not all dems are filthy scum, just the majority of them are. Some of the dems are confused and delusional, but well meaning people.

Take this poor soul that does not know their ass from Randy's donut hole.

This was taken from a dem run forum that banned me after 2 posts.

Gerobime227...

"Say every single state, city, suburb, town, and every square inch of America were completely Democrat, what do you think it would like? We'd live in a utopia or a society where there is no class system, where everyone was equal, where we would all have full available access to whatever healthcare we needed, where there is never any need for war, where just all love and care for each other."

dem gun confiscation.jpg

It won't be good enough just for Biden to win. No, they will come after everyone who supported Trump and ruin their lives

Then they will change laws, policies, and make sure the DNC never loses another election.

What is interesting is that they will set up a "truth commission". Presumably anyone who disagrees with it will face the consequences.

let's see. Did you break that law in the name of Rump? If you didn't you are safe. He isn't talking about going after citizens that voted for Rump. HE's talking about the enablers in the Government that actually broke the laws in the name of their "Father". He is talking about going after Political Criminals. I doubt you fall into this category. But a few hundred to including at least 53 Senators.
Kangaroo Courts? Try it.

Rump has been trying to do Kangaroo Courts all along and has failed so we wouldn't look at his own crimes. And even though we may not go after Rump for his crimes (Good for America and all that Rot) I look for some courts to go after the political in house enablers like Rudy and a few more. And do after those in the Senate that have benefited from the crime ridden Rump Administration. If you aren't guilty in the first place you don't have anything to worry about. I predict that once it starts, there are going be some serious deals cut and resignation.
You speak of "crimes" but don't list any.
What potential crimes are you fantasizing about?

Stop it, just stop it. That's like the Criminal taking over the Courtroom with his constant "Oh, Yah, prove it" and "You can't prove it". Newsflash: that's why the are in court in the first place. To prove it beyond a Shadow of the Doubt. And the ship has sailed on that one.
LOL!! You just have TDS. Your judgment and sense of reality are distorted. Just take a few deep breaths and realize that you have a mild case of TDS and it will fade.

View attachment 404264
After all the Evidence that has come out including form the FBI and about every Alphabet Agency in Washington, you still enable. And your defense? Those 3 letters.
1. What hard evidence? The Biden emails? Biden's extortion video in Ukraine?
2. Unless YOU provide evidence of a crime against Trump's "enablers" all you have is TDS.

There you go again, using those 3 lone letters as a response. And then going "Hey, look over there" We don't bother presenting the proof anymore. Instead of going "WhataboutHillary" now it's Whatabout Hunter. As far as I can see neither of those two will EVER be the President of the United States. One of the many symptoms of "Trump Disabling Syndrome" is the failure to admit that your "Orange Deity" isn't send by God. More like the opposite. Just keep deflecting and experiencing your own from of TDS. But you will need to seek help someday. And you are going to be begging forgiveness. God forgives, we may not.
1. YOU claimed that Trump's enablers committed "crimes", yet you do NOT specify the crime nor any evidence. So you are a simple liar, or a simpleton, pick one.
2. I'm letting the LAW come down on the Bidens, or not. I'm not acting as judge and jury. However, those emails on Hunter's laptop are damning. That is what we call "hard evidence" verified by those copied on the emails.
3. Do you see the difference? If not, you're an idiot.

Read the Mueller Report and listen to the witnesses from the House. You know, the same witnesses and more that the Senate should have called but didn't. The Proof and the charges are out there and the Public knows it. We don't need to do the long list over and over and have you deny, deny deny over and over.

And if LAW had what you claimed they had, it would have been presented long ago without Rudy. Rudy is part of the original crime and sees his way to vindication through shifting blame. Rudy is a goner once we get a sane AG in office.

So you keep circling the women and children and hiding the wagon out of desperation as Rump slowly moves into the small chapter of history that is probably more than he deserves.

"Read the Mueller Report and listen to the witnesses from the House. You know, the same witnesses and more that the Senate should have called but didn't. "

Why would the Senate call witnesses that had already testified?

let's see. Did you break that law in the name of Rump? If you didn't you are safe. He isn't talking about going after citizens that voted for Rump. HE's talking about the enablers in the Government that actually broke the laws in the name of their "Father". He is talking about going after Political Criminals. I doubt you fall into this category. But a few hundred to including at least 53 Senators.
Kangaroo Courts? Try it.

Rump has been trying to do Kangaroo Courts all along and has failed so we wouldn't look at his own crimes. And even though we may not go after Rump for his crimes (Good for America and all that Rot) I look for some courts to go after the political in house enablers like Rudy and a few more. And do after those in the Senate that have benefited from the crime ridden Rump Administration. If you aren't guilty in the first place you don't have anything to worry about. I predict that once it starts, there are going be some serious deals cut and resignation.

Stop it, just stop it. That's like the Criminal taking over the Courtroom with his constant "Oh, Yah, prove it" and "You can't prove it". Newsflash: that's why the are in court in the first place. To prove it beyond a Shadow of the Doubt. And the ship has sailed on that one.
LOL!! You just have TDS. Your judgment and sense of reality are distorted. Just take a few deep breaths and realize that you have a mild case of TDS and it will fade.

View attachment 404264
After all the Evidence that has come out including form the FBI and about every Alphabet Agency in Washington, you still enable. And your defense? Those 3 letters.
2. Unless YOU provide evidence of a crime against Trump's "enablers" all you have is TDS.

There you go again, using those 3 lone letters as a response. And then going "Hey, look over there" We don't bother presenting the proof anymore. Instead of going "WhataboutHillary" now it's Whatabout Hunter. As far as I can see neither of those two will EVER be the President of the United States. One of the many symptoms of "Trump Disabling Syndrome" is the failure to admit that your "Orange Deity" isn't send by God. More like the opposite. Just keep deflecting and experiencing your own from of TDS. But you will need to seek help someday. And you are going to be begging forgiveness. God forgives, we may not.
1. YOU claimed that Trump's enablers committed "crimes", yet you do NOT specify the crime nor any evidence. So you are a simple liar, or a simpleton, pick one.
2. I'm letting the LAW come down on the Bidens, or not. I'm not acting as judge and jury. However, those emails on Hunter's laptop are damning. That is what we call "hard evidence" verified by those copied on the emails.

Read the Mueller Report and listen to the witnesses from the House. You know, the same witnesses and more that the Senate should have called but didn't. The Proof and the charges are out there and the Public knows it. We don't need to do the long list over and over and have you deny, deny deny over and over.

And if LAW had what you claimed they had, it would have been presented long ago without Rudy. Rudy is part of the original crime and sees his way to vindication through shifting blame. Rudy is a goner once we get a sane AG in office.

So you keep circling the women and children and hiding the wagon out of desperation as Rump slowly moves into the small chapter of history that is probably more than he deserves.

"Read the Mueller Report and listen to the witnesses from the House. You know, the same witnesses and more that the Senate should have called but didn't. "

The House was like a version of a Grand Jury. Unlike you, if a person is called to testify at a Grand Jury Trial and it's found to be pertinent to the outcome, they will be called to the trial itself. They weren't called because the fix was already in. Plus, there were others that should have been called who are now making big bucks on their tell all books that weren't. But we covered all this on your Criminals in the Senate before. It's time to get the hard core criminals out of office with Rump being the first. We can deal with the others later.

From that jerkoff Beck's article.
"He wrote on Twitter over the weekend that "when this nightmare" — or Trump's presidency — "is over, we need a Truth and Reconciliation Commission. It would erase Trump's lies, comfort those who have been harmed by his hatefulness, and name every official, politician, executive, and media mogul whose greed and cowardice enabled this catastrophe".

He isn't talking about unwashed Trump masses wearing their MAGA hats. He's talking about the people who enabled Trump to be...well..Trump.
Do you understand how Stalinist that idea is? The idea of the government deciding the truth is from the dark ages.

Kangaroo Courts? Try it.

View attachment 404264

The House was like a version of a Grand Jury. Unlike you, if a person is called to testify at a Grand Jury Trial and it's found to be pertinent to the outcome, they will be called to the trial itself. They weren't called because the fix was already in. Plus, there were others that should have been called who are now making big bucks on their tell all books that weren't. But we covered all this on your Criminals in the Senate before. It's time to get the hard core criminals out of office with Rump being the first. We can deal with the others later.

Clearly you don't know how it is supposed to work.

"He wrote on Twitter over the weekend that "when this nightmare" — or Trump's presidency — "is over, we need a Truth and Reconciliation Commission. It would erase Trump's lies, comfort those who have been harmed by his hatefulness, and name every official, politician, executive, and media mogul whose greed and cowardice enabled this catastrophe".

He isn't talking about unwashed Trump masses wearing their MAGA hats. He's talking about the people who enabled Trump to be...well..Trump.

Yeah, it starts with them, but once the blood lost is there, the purges begin.

It won't be pretty.

It won't be pretty.

Oy, we still on this? No one is coming after Trump supporters. But anyone who was associated with his administration needs to be called out for enabling and supporting something that got to resemble a dictatorship.
And while I have no problem shaming his Republican enablers, I'd rather just vote them out.

Agreed, they are not even trying to hide it anymore
We need a night of long knives to precede this.
The night of the long knives was when Hitler purged the ranks of his own supporters that he thought would be threat to him...... I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant, right?

You're all fascists.

The night of the long knives was when Hitler purged the ranks of his own supporters that he thought would be threat to him...... I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant, right?

Yes -
You do notice that I said "they"
You take they and add long pointy knives to it and you get the picture, yes?

Yes -
You do notice that I said "they"
You take they and add long pointy knives to it and you get the picture, yes?
Okay, sorrry.
Thanks for clarifying.

It won't be pretty.

Oy, we still on this? No one is coming after Trump supporters. But anyone who was associated with his administration needs to be called out for enabling and supporting something that got to resemble a dictatorship.
And while I have no problem shaming his Republican enablers, I'd rather just vote them out.

The only authoritarians have been Democrat governors you fucking loon. Trump has been remarkably NON authoritarian unlike your obummer of "I have a pen and a phone" fame. He was turning us into a third world shithole and got caught. You fucking anti American traitors are the authoritarians. Not trump.

They're not even hiding their Stalinist attitudes anymore...It's like we're living a mashup between 1984 and Atlas Shrugged.

Who knew the Dept of Propaganda and "Big Brother" would be private ventures tho... Not Orwell or Rand.. Heard last night that a leftist activist with a very active doxxing site works for NBCNews as

Wait for this...................................................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................................................

"a DisInformation Expert"... I asked my wife reading the article whether she was hired as a contributor or staff.. Didn't say.. On my list of things of to-do to find out whether NBCNews might HAVE a 1984ish Dept of DisInformation...

Kangaroo Courts? Try it.

View attachment 404264

1. The Mueller Report had nothing, they didn't even look at the Russians Hillary hired, Mueller didn't know who FusionGPS was. The Mueller investigation/report is a joke.
2. The Senate is the jury, the House was the prosecutor. If the House needed more witnesses they should have subpoenaed them, duh.
3. You have nothing on Trump, period.
4. Let's see what happens when the democrats are investigated. Money laundering is a serious crime, and now we have a whistleblower.

Kangaroo Courts? Try it.

View attachment 404264

1. The Mueller Report had nothing, they didn't even look at the Russians Hillary hired, Mueller didn't know who FusionGPS was. The Mueller investigation/report is a joke.
2. The Senate is the jury, the House was the prosecutor. If the House needed more witnesses they should have subpoenaed them, duh.
4. Let's see what happens when the democrats are investigated. Money laundering is a serious crime, and now we have a whistleblower.

1 You only read teh version of the Mueller report your handlers wanted you to see. I read the whole thing. Every word. I listened to the whole congressional Mueller testimony. You didn't. You only go by what you are told to listen to or read what you are told to read. That joke brought a ton of people going to jail. The ONLY reason that Rump didn't join them was that stupid memo.

2. The Senate wasn't a jury. IT was stricly there to determine if there was enough for them to remove him from Office. Yes, there was. But there were so many roadblocks setup that the Party of the Rumpers were there for only one reason, to save their Leader which in turn saves their careers. They were already so beholden (scared to death of) Rump they couldn't do anything else.

3. I don't have a thing on Rump. But the authorities do. The problem we have is it's a tradition not to prosecute a sitting President during and after he leaves office. I was against the Impeachment because it's just bad form. But there was enough there for removeal and enough to charge him, try him and convict him when he leaves office. NO matter how bad Rump is, I would support a full Presidential Pardon when he leaves office for any and all things done on a Federal Level. Just because Rump does only what is best for Rump, we need to heal the nation and do what's right for America.

If there were a real set of infractions, I am sure that Barr would be announcing the arrest and going for convictions. he isn't. Right now, we have Rudy and a bunch of conspiracy driving this and you keep bringing up more than questionable sources as support.

The last debate is over. No movement in the polls. The October Surprise blew up in Rumps face and they contrived October Surprise on Biden has failed. So the election wasn't affected one bit. And more and more "Republicans" that have been working hard as Party of the Rumpers are bailing out. The question isn't who will acuppy the White House, it's who will control the Senate and while I want Moscow Mitch gone, I don't want the Dems to have full control of the Congress AND the Presidency. And I voted accordingly. I hope others have done the same.

Kangaroo Courts? Try it.

View attachment 404264

1 You only read teh version of the Mueller report your handlers wanted you to see. I read the whole thing. Every word. I listened to the whole congressional Mueller testimony. You didn't. You only go by what you are told to listen to or read what you are told to read. That joke brought a ton of people going to jail. The ONLY reason that Rump didn't join them was that stupid memo.

2. The Senate wasn't a jury. IT was stricly there to determine if there was enough for them to remove him from Office. Yes, there was. But there were so many roadblocks setup that the Party of the Rumpers were there for only one reason, to save their Leader which in turn saves their careers. They were already so beholden (scared to death of) Rump they couldn't do anything else.

3. I don't have a thing on Rump. But the authorities do. The problem we have is it's a tradition not to prosecute a sitting President during and after he leaves office. I was against the Impeachment because it's just bad form. But there was enough there for removeal and enough to charge him, try him and convict him when he leaves office. NO matter how bad Rump is, I would support a full Presidential Pardon when he leaves office for any and all things done on a Federal Level. Just because Rump does only what is best for Rump, we need to heal the nation and do what's right for America.

If there were a real set of infractions, I am sure that Barr would be announcing the arrest and going for convictions. he isn't. Right now, we have Rudy and a bunch of conspiracy driving this and you keep bringing up more than questionable sources as support.

The last debate is over. No movement in the polls. The October Surprise blew up in Rumps face and they contrived October Surprise on Biden has failed. So the election wasn't affected one bit. And more and more "Republicans" that have been working hard as Party of the Rumpers are bailing out. The question isn't who will acuppy the White House, it's who will control the Senate and while I want Moscow Mitch gone, I don't want the Dems to have full control of the Congress AND the Presidency. And I voted accordingly. I hope others have done the same.
1. All you need to know is that the Mueller Report did not "exonerate" Trump. Which is partisan bullshit. Trump has zero crimes/indictments and no Russian Collusion, period.
2. The senate did not remove Trump for his non-crimes, no surprise. That impeachment was an abuse of power by the House, as noted by Turley.
3. Trump is not in any criminal jeopardy. He has the Constitution on his side.
4. The Biden whistleblower and the FBI money laundering investigation are way more dangerous than any bullshit "obstruction" charges against Trump

Forum List

Back