The Left will come after all Trump supporters

It won't be good enough just for Biden to win. No, they will come after everyone who supported Trump and ruin their lives

Then they will change laws, policies, and make sure the DNC never loses another election.

The Brown shirts are on the march.

What is interesting is that they will set up a "truth commission". Presumably anyone who disagrees with it will face the consequences.

To think there was a time I thought Pinochet was a bad guy.

It won't be good enough just for Biden to win. No, they will come after everyone who supported Trump and ruin their lives

Then they will change laws, policies, and make sure the DNC never loses another election.

What is interesting is that they will set up a "truth commission". Presumably anyone who disagrees with it will face the consequences.

Robert "Third" Reich

You really think Biden Crime Family Boss, Joe Biden is going to win?
It's in the bag.

The re-education camps will be very busy.
Busy beating out the flames, maybe....
Well, we have to dispose of the incurables somehow.

Nah, c'mon...what did he really say?

Robert "Third" Reich
LOL!! The 3' tall dweeb named Robert Reich is going to play Heinrich Himmler in the Biden administration, who knew?
That he could even suggest such retribution against Trump supporters means that he is one of those clueless progressives.

Democrats want to get rid of our police and replace them with brown shirts.
And the right wants to get rid of the FBI because it isn't Trump's personal Gestapo.
Actually, the right has had issues with the FBI for quite a while before Trump went into politics.

Something about them burning a bunch people to death.

Good luck.

Good luck.
Lol, who needs luck?

Good luck.
Lol, who needs luck?
Have you ever fought a counter-insurgency war?
I have.
2 of them, in fact. And neither time did the opposition possess a fraction of the level of arms, commo, or mobility the American people do. Nor were they anywhere near as belligerent and pugnacious as the average American. You think mean-ass aggressive people who can shoot move and communicate are going to end up in re-education camps?

You're going to need an absolute shitload of luck just to survive the first week.

Good luck.
Lol, who needs luck?
I have.
2 of them, in fact. And neither time did the opposition possess a fraction of the level of arms, commo, or mobility the American people do. Nor were they anywhere near as belligerent and pugnacious as the average American. You think mean-ass aggressive people who can shoot move and communicate are going to end up in re-education camps?

You're going to need an absolute shitload of luck just to survive the first week.
My point exactly. Well stated.

Bring it. Please! Make my day.

Good luck.
Lol, who needs luck?
I have.

No, you idiot. There aren't any re-education camps. Nor would I actually put people in them for disagreeing with me politically.

But you look for the next excuse to threaten and shoot people.

God damn you people are stupid.

Good luck.
Lol, who needs luck?
I have.

No, you idiot. There aren't any re-education camps. Nor would I actually put people in them for disagreeing with me politically.

But you look for the next excuse to threaten and shoot people.

God damn you people are stupid.
If I misunderstood your intent, maybe you should have been clearer, because that's sure what it sounded like you wanted.

Good luck.
Lol, who needs luck?
I have.

You kids are so full of shit.
The loudest people on the left are the most extreme and that is most definitely the direction they are going in.
Is there any reason I shouldn't believe them when they flat out tell me what they want to do to me and others like me?
Is there any reason I should think the more moderate left are going to stop them, when none of you have so much as told them to shut up, let alone lifting a finger to stop them and their antics?

I think you're the one who is full of shit.

To think there was a time I thought Pinochet was a bad guy.
Fan of helicopters, are we?

Good luck.
Lol, who needs luck?
I have.

You kids are so full of shit.
Try re-education camps and see what happens.

The thread title is accurate.

Their main goal is to see former President Trump doing the perp walk.

This will thrill all the Dems who were incensed that President Trump refused to demonize all Euro Americans and refused to kowtow to BLM.

If I am not mistaken, South Africa had a similar commission.

Sadly, it has not been able to stop the current murders of farmers of European ancestry.

let's see. Did you break that law in the name of Rump? If you didn't you are safe. He isn't talking about going after citizens that voted for Rump. HE's talking about the enablers in the Government that actually broke the laws in the name of their "Father". He is talking about going after Political Criminals. I doubt you fall into this category. But a few hundred to including at least 53 Senators.

Forum List

Back