The Left wants to abolish SCOTUS

We know they want to stack the deck in their favor to win. But if they can't win they will try to throw the deck away.

A cheater that can't cheat will try to change the rules.

I'm happy you are delighted that Trump replaced the dying Ginsburg, who had to go anyway sooner or later.

But the three Judges that Trump appointed have all stabbed him in the back.

They are all on the Left....so....what's the need to abolish all those traitors? they are all on the Left side (apart from a couple)

May they burn in Hell.
I agree the SCOTUS has been a huge disappointment a lot of times, and even some of Trump's own picks haven't been what we hoped.

My biggest red line is the 2nd Amendment. As long as a judge isn't hostile to it, like Badger Ginsburg was, and the 2 goblins the meat puppet faggot nominated are along with Breyer, then they're at least tolerable. At this point we have 5 judges that can pretty much be counted on to vote with Thomas, who has been a very reliable 2A vote. Kennedy was not that reliable, at least not as much as Kavanaugh appears to be. I'm not sure about Gorsuch, but filing the greatly missed Scalia's seat I'm not that worried.

All the other issues are less of a concern. For example I don't care about leftists getting abortions. That's my honest to God stance on it now. I'm not even joking. I really don't even give a shit about all the commie crap anymore. I've already worn a green uniform, lived the government regulated life, and sucked it up. Just leave my guns alone so that if someone fucks with me in my itty bitty little kingdom, I can blow the bastards to hell with a .45-70.

Otherwise my FUCKS TO GIVE Account is tapped.

They've made it clear since Trump's election that they will never accept a right-leaning government again. The BEST we can hope for now is secession.
I think we can force a secession of democrook areas.

Most of the country is still solidly patriotic and free market oriented. The bed wetter districts are mostly cities that have been corrupted, and I'd be willing to bet that they don't actually vote as solidly regressive as the counts turn out. I'm convinced leftist apparatchiks stuff ballot boxes or otherwise undermine the opposition in many cities because if they really were that overwhelmingly stupid, you wouldn't have crowds of people protesting the idiotic shit that their city councils do all the time.

We could purge the far left coast, and the NE. Encourage the bed wetters in the middle to relocate, strip them of their passports and let them establish their anarcho-syndicalist communes and eat recycled cardboard.

Forum List

Back