Protesters line the roads for Biden's visit to Howell, MI

That should piss Joey Xi off nicely. He'll probably call Chris Wray and demand they all be arrested as domestic terrorists.

That old fucker's so out of touch he probably thought "Look...they have signs with my name on them. They must like me..."

~~~~~~

Joey Xi lives in a fantasy world of what his handlers tell him.
Bai Dung wasn't elected, he was installed.

If he really did receive the most votes ever, you would think that mobs of those 80 million people would be showing up to cheer the king of vote getters everywhere he spoke, especially in states he allegedly won. Biden stole the election and now Democrats are trying to steal our country with this 3.5 trillion dollar wet dream spending bill.

Decent turnout, I'd say. FJB.

Biden faces hostile Michigan protesters as he arrives to promote stalling agenda​

"President Biden traveled to Michigan on Tuesday to promote his stalling "Build Back Better" agenda – but found an angry group of protesters waiting for him not far from the site where he delivered his speech."

Biden faces hostile Michigan protesters as he arrives to promote stalling agenda

It seems that is the mood in America. Then we have the mental midgets on this sight. There is nothing you can say to these supporters except WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I support the right to protest. Waving the flag around lowers its symbolism. A form of disrespect.

Any person who goes to a rally for any candidate surely has a few missing IQ points.

I support the right to protest. Waving the flag around lowers its symbolism. A form of disrespect.
Saying the American flag represents racism and that we need a new flag is assinine.
Carrying the flag properly or waving it is always patriotic.
1633516177339.png

Any person who goes to a rally for any candidate surely has a few missing IQ points.
Some are certainly morons. Like this illegal alien who tried steal a cop's gun so he could shoot Donald Trump because the fake news media brainwashed him into believing that Donald Trump is a racist.

There are several low IQ TDS afflicted morons here who were also easily brainwashed by the fake news media into believing that Donald Trump is a racist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back