The Left wants Government 2 take everybody's $ and re-distribute it; says that's not trickle-down

is it too much to ask a left-wing idiot to explain how money GOING TO THE VERY TOP; and then being "redistributed" isnt a form of trickle-down?? that is what the Left is proposing with their government runs everything ideology
Because it's trickle up. The sector of the economy with the greatest marginal propensity to consume is funded, rather than the opposite. The thing that's too much to ask is that you could understand the explanation.

AGAIN

if you're starting at the TOP and then giving it out how the phuk is is trickle-up?

so we give all wealth to Big Daddy Government first; and wait for "brilliant" Progressives to dole our own money back out to us as their infinite wisdom see fit?

and that isnt trickle-down?

what kind of mind-phuk has the Left lying to themselves this way???????

Nobody wants a tax rate of 100%. Stop being insane. Stop it. Right now. Stop it.

there are posters here who SPECIFICALLY have recalled the 90% tax rates on the top brackets used to fund WWII and the Cold War and have said we need to return to that

stop lying to yourself

You claimed liberals want to take 'all' wealth. That requires a 100% tax rate on all income.

Nobody wants that. You keep starting these retarded threads based on retarded premises. Stop being retarded. Stop it. Right now. Stop.

WILL THIS BE ANOTHER thread left-wingers are for the most part too afraid to take on???
Is this another thread where you get called on your bullshit and then start the name-calling? No need to answer, rhetorical question.
if that is the case when you going to start rebutting my central point instead of crying about my name-calling dummy?
First you'd have to make a point without name-calling. Since you've already failed at that in this thread, it deserves nothing but ridicule.

you cant do it
i get it

so we give all wealth to Big Daddy Government first; and wait for "brilliant" Progressives to dole our own money back out to us as their infinite wisdom see fit?

I just GOT to see your link on this

Nobody wants a tax rate of 100%. Stop being insane. Stop it. Right now. Stop it.

there are posters here who SPECIFICALLY have recalled the 90% tax rates on the top brackets used to fund WWII and the Cold War and have said we need to return to that

stop lying to yourself

The top bracket is a tiny tiny fraction of the nations total income. Goddam you are depressingly stupid.

stop lying to yourself

You claimed liberals want to take 'all' wealth. That requires a 100% tax rate on all income.

Nobody wants that. You keep starting these retarded threads based on retarded premises. Stop being retarded. Stop it. Right now. Stop.

my bad you only want 90% of what the richest have

i'm sure you'll be satisfied when that happens

ur a clown

stop lying to yourself

The top bracket is a tiny tiny fraction of the nations total income. Goddam you are depressingly stupid.

how does that invalidate my point idiot/ in fact it makes it more valid

is it too much to ask a left-wing idiot to explain how money GOING TO THE VERY TOP; and then being "redistributed" isnt a form of trickle-down?? that is what the Left is proposing with their government runs everything ideology
Because it's trickle up. The sector of the economy with the greatest marginal propensity to consume is funded, rather than the opposite. The thing that's too much to ask is that you could understand the explanation.

AGAIN

if you're starting at the TOP and then giving it out how the phuk is is trickle-up?

stop lying to yourself

We had a balanced budget within a decade after WWII.

you're posting propaganda you cant explain; too stupid to think for yourself

stop lying to yourself

ur a clown

A 90% bracket does not take 90% of a rich person's income. Could you please go read a few pages of information about how tax brackets work?

You are way too far from the shallow end of the pool. Wade back and get an inflatable duck or something before you drown.

AGAIN

stop lying to yourself

dont you dummies claim we had one in the clinton years when the top rates werent close to 90%?

so what balanced the budget then idiot/

you mean we had a balanced budget before welfare, food stamps, and any number of other billion dollar programs

????????????????????

wow genius; how revealin!!!

stop lying to yourself

ur a clown

A 90% bracket does not take 90% of a rich person's income. Could you please go read a few pages of information about how tax brackets work?

You are way too far from the shallow end of the pool. Wade back and get an inflatable duck or something before you drown.

translation:

you cant make your case

AGAIN

stop lying to yourself

dont you dummies claim we had one in the clinton years when the top rates werent close to 90%?

so what balanced the budget then idiot/

English please.

stop lying to yourself

then why you so desperate to get your hands on it? and why are idiots like Dad2three claiming the lost tax revenue from that "tiny fraction' is the cause of every ill in the USA??

YOU CANT MAKE YOUR CASE; SO YOU TRY TO INSULT ME

You claimed liberals want to take 'all' wealth. That requires a 100% tax rate on all income. Nobody wants that. You keep starting these retarded threads based on retarded premises. Stop being retarded. Stop it. Right now. Stop.
my bad you only want 90% of what the richest have i'm sure you'll be satisfied when that happens
You're acting as if it's 90% of their entire income, when the fact is that it's a MARGINAL rate on earnings over a certain amount. People need to know when you're lying by omission.

You claimed liberals want to take 'all' wealth. That requires a 100% tax rate on all income. Nobody wants that. You keep starting these retarded threads based on retarded premises. Stop being retarded. Stop it. Right now. Stop.
my bad you only want 90% of what the richest have i'm sure you'll be satisfied when that happens
You're acting as if it's 90% of their entire income, when the fact is that it's a MARGINAL rate on earnings over a certain amount. People need to know when you're lying by omission.

I KNOW THAT IDIOT
it is you freaks acting like the rich dont make most of their money off of capital gains

Forum List

Back