The Left wants Government 2 take everybody's $ and re-distribute it; says that's not trickle-down

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
so we give all wealth to Big Daddy Government first; and wait for "brilliant" Progressives to dole our own money back out to us as their infinite wisdom see fit?

and that isnt trickle-down?

what kind of mind-phuk has the Left lying to themselves this way???????

WILL THIS BE ANOTHER thread left-wingers are for the most part too afraid to take on???

Well, if you use the roads, police, defense, and the regulations that keep the air, water and food clean. Why shouldn't you pay some taxes?

Nope.

Its up to dem damn old libs to pay for the things the RWs use.

Not to mention the OP is nothing more than trolling, a call out thread, which if posted by a liberal would be against the rules.

That's right, it's trickle up, which has always worked, unlike trickle down which has never worked.

YAWN

is it too much to ask a left-wing idiot to explain how money GOING TO THE VERY TOP; and then being "redistributed" isnt a form of trickle-down?? that is what the Left is proposing with their government runs everything ideology

WILL THIS BE ANOTHER thread left-wingers are for the most part too afraid to take on???
Is this another thread where you get called on your bullshit and then start the name-calling? No need to answer, rhetorical question. :cool-45:

if that is the case when you going to start rebutting my central point instead of crying about my name-calling dummy?

Well, if you use the roads, police, defense, and the regulations that keep the air, water and food clean. Why shouldn't you pay some taxes?

Nope.

Its up to dem damn old libs to pay for the things the RWs use.

Not to mention the OP is nothing more than trolling, a call out thread, which if posted by a liberal would be against the rules.

i'll just leave this here.........................

Articles: The Myth of Red State Welfare - American Thinker
www.americanthinker.com/.../the_myth_of_red_state_...
American Thinker
Sep 17, 2013 - During the last few years, a key liberal talking point has been "red state welfare." The argument is that the states that get more from the federal

when did i say i should not pay some taxes???

are any of you on the Left capable of making your point without a straw man?

Is this another thread where you get called on your bullshit and then start the name-calling? No need to answer, rhetorical question. :cool-45:

if that is the case when you going to start rebutting my central point instead of crying about my name-calling dummy?

Maybe you could try posting like a civilized adult and see if more people treat you like one.

so we give all wealth to Big Daddy Government first; and wait for "brilliant" Progressives to dole our own money back out to us as their infinite wisdom see fit?

Nobody wants a tax rate of 100%. Stop being insane. Stop it. Right now. Stop it.

Maybe you could try posting like a civilized adult and see if more people treat you like one.

maybe you could answer a simple question instead of crying bout me?

is it too much to ask a left-wing idiot to explain how money GOING TO THE VERY TOP; and then being "redistributed" isnt a form of trickle-down?? that is what the Left is proposing with their government runs everything ideology
Because it's trickle up. The sector of the economy with the greatest marginal propensity to consume is funded, rather than the opposite. The thing that's too much to ask is that you could understand the explanation.

I just completely demolished your OP. What more do you want?

Nobody wants a tax rate of 100%. Stop being insane. Stop it. Right now. Stop it.

there are posters here who SPECIFICALLY have recalled the 90% tax rates on the top brackets used to fund WWII and the Cold War and have said we need to return to that

stop lying to yourself

I just completely demolished your OP. What more do you want?

you to actually demolish it; not pretend you have

thanks in advance

Is this another thread where you get called on your bullshit and then start the name-calling? No need to answer, rhetorical question.
First you'd have to make a point without name-calling. Since you've already failed at that in this thread, it deserves nothing but ridicule.

Forum List

Back