The Left Suppress Votes And Are Guilty Of Social Injustice

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
By being pro-abortion and the killing of fetuses, the left are guilty of suppressing votes that could have eventually voted but for that vote suppression. Sounds like something out of the Adolf Hitler playbook to me - commit a bunch of atrocities to consolidate your power. And, since this process effects blacks and other minorities to a higher degree than their corresponding population percentages, it is social injustice to boot. Why are the left so overwhelmingly in favor of vote suppression and social injustice?

By being pro-abortion and the killing of fetuses, the left are guilty of suppressing votes that could have eventually voted but for that vote suppression. Sounds like something out of the Adolf Hitler playbook to me - commit a bunch of atrocities to consolidate your power. And, since this process effects blacks and other minorities to a higher degree than their corresponding population percentages, it is social injustice to boot. Why are the left so overwhelmingly in support of vote suppression and social injustice?
Do you want to permit abortions for the majority?

Do you want to permit abortions for the majority?
Not sure why you are asking but, for the record, I am against murder, even if you rationalize it. Self defense is the only rationalization for murder I can think of. I am against using abortion as a method of birth control and I am also against capital punishment. Murder is just murder, no matter how much you want to sugar coat it or rationalize it. Unfortunately, it is an unavoidable byproduct of wars.

Bartenders just need to come up with a Roe cocktail. I am old enough to have heard older people to talk about what messed up things women used to do pre-Roe to cause a miscarriage. All the right is doing is making sure that the fetus is tortured to death instead of quickly dispatched.

By being pro-abortion and the killing of fetuses, the left are guilty of suppressing votes that could have eventually voted but for that vote suppression. Sounds like something out of the Adolf Hitler playbook to me - commit a bunch of atrocities to consolidate your power. And, since this process effects blacks and other minorities to a higher degree than their corresponding population percentages, it is social injustice to boot. Why are the left so overwhelmingly in favor of vote suppression and social injustice?
I know a bunch of racist idiots would think your claim would be really effective, but it's only effective with really racist idiots.

Bartenders just need to come up with a Roe cocktail. I am old enough to have heard older people to talk about what messed up things women used to do pre-Roe to cause a miscarriage. All the right is doing is making sure that the fetus is tortured to death instead of quickly dispatched.
Now that is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You rationalize murder by trying to argue that a quick murder is more preferable than increased backroom murders. I could make that same argument for capital murder of someone on death row who is actually innocent and did nothing wrong. I could argue that a quick murder is preferable to a more torturous murder. Would that be more acceptable to you knowing that the innocent person was executed quickly and painlessly?

I know a bunch of racist idiots would think your claim would be really effective, but it's only effective with really racist idiots.
So, you're saying that abortions do not take away from the future voting pool? So, you're saying that the number of abortions is not higher in blacks than their respective population percentage?

So, you're saying that abortions do not take away from the future voting pool? So, you're saying that the number of abortions is not higher in blacks than their respective population percentage?
I'm saying abortions happened in the same amount before and after Roe v Wade. The difference was after R v W they were done safely and the high number of women dying from back alley abortions fell to almost nothing. There will be no reduction in abortions if R v W is eliminated. There will only be a reduction in safe abortions.

Ever heard of Margaret Sanger, and what she believed?

I'm saying abortions happened in the same amount before and after Roe v Wade. The difference was after R v W they were done safely and the high number of women dying from back alley abortions fell to almost nothing. There will be no reduction in abortions if R v W is eliminated. There will only be a reduction in safe abortions.
There were those ways that happened. For today break down every stat on abortions. All. Where they are done, age, age group ethnic, race, amount of procedures, economic status, education, and anything else. We never see this on TV or in the papers in big letters and numbers. We do not see people shamed for it. This is not a woman's issue, this is a society issue with irresponsible ways.

Not sure why you are asking but, for the record, I am against murder, even if you rationalize it. Self defense is the only rationalization for murder I can think of. I am against using abortion as a method of birth control and I am also against capital punishment. Murder is just murder, no matter how much you want to sugar coat it or rationalize it. Unfortunately, it is an unavoidable byproduct of wars.
Then you are against war and God since war murders people, so does God and so does bacteria.

There were those ways that happened. For today break down every stat on abortions. All. Where they are done, age, age group ethnic, race, amount of procedures, economic status, education, and anything else. We never see this on TV or in the papers in big letters and numbers. We do not see people shamed for it. This is not a woman's issue, this is a society issue with irresponsible ways.
It is a woman's issue, and fuck you for wanting to shame them for it.

So, you're saying that murders are acceptable if the number of murders before murder was against the law was similar to the number of murders after there were laws against murder. How about this, what if the number of abortions (legal or otherwise) drops if RvW falls instead of stays the same? Would the falling of RvW be worth it then? That seems to be what you're saying.

So, you're saying that murders are acceptable if the number of murders before murder was against the law was similar to the number of murders after there were laws against murder. How about this, what if the number of abortions (legal or otherwise) drops if RvW falls instead of stays the same? Would the falling of RvW be worth it then? That seems to be what you're saying.
Abortion will just go underground.

Over 80% of the Planned Butcherhood abortion mills are in parts of town where a high number of blacks live.

80% of the "clinics" to serve 12% of the population....The conclusion is obvious.

Over 80% of the Planned Butcherhood abortion mills are in parts of town where a high number of blacks live.

80% of the "clinics" to serve 12% of the population....The conclusion is obvious.
Why is the PP clinic in Joplin, Mo not on the black side of town?

Forum List

Back