The Left Say ‘Follow the Science’

Uncomfortable facts … for those who want us locked down forever.
Who do you think wants us locked down for ever?
A better question would be .....Why do they want us locked down forever? I wonder if the retarded right has an answer for that? I know they once thought the lockdown was to make Dump look bad. Now according to their own logic they want Biden to look bad?
It isn't, and never was about the pandemic, it was always about control by the global oligarchy.

Is a “Climate Lockdown” on the horizon?​

(This. . . from London College, the folks that have been proven to give us erroneous estimates from both climate modeling and Covid Modeling that have shaped global policy.)

Avoiding a climate lockdown​

If you really believe that then you dont understand humans. There will never be a way to lock down humanity as there will always be people who buck the system. The people you think are doing this are smart enough to know that. What specifically do you get by locking down everyone over a pandemic, climate crisis etc other than saying "I convinced some people to stay at home?" I mean can you point out what gain they get and be specific? Dont punk out and just say control.

A better question would be .....Why do they want us locked down forever? I wonder if the retarded right has an answer for that? I know they once thought the lockdown was to make Dump look bad. Now according to their own logic they want Biden to look bad?
It isn't, and never was about the pandemic, it was always about control by the global oligarchy.

(This. . . from London College, the folks that have been proven to give us erroneous estimates from both climate modeling and Covid Modeling that have shaped global policy.)

If you really believe that then you dont understand humans. There will never be a way to lock down humanity as there will always be people who buck the system. The people you think are doing this are smart enough to know that. What specifically do you get by locking down everyone over a pandemic, climate crisis etc other than saying "I convinced some people to stay at home?" I mean can you point out what gain they get and be specific? Dont punk out and just say control.
Ive never really had much time for these conspiracy theories. Apart from anything else humans are not bright enough to organise on such a scale for so long.

Why was the climate lock-down thread thrown in the conspiracy sub-forum?

London College has been writing papers, and the World Economic Forum is talking about it?

I don't know how old you are. . . but my memories of E. Germany and the Soviet Union are still pretty clear. The ruling elite, can, and have pretty efficiently placed entire societies under totalitarian rule. N. Korea is pretty tight.

Most of it has to do with paying, bribing, or blackmailing half the citizenry on squealing on the other half for not following the rules.

In the age of technocracy, now? There will be machines, AI, and robots doing the surveilling.

. . . and if you don't think it is about power and control? You haven't been paying attention to the widening economic wealth gap, which boils down to resource use, between the masses and the ruling elites. The elite propaganda has been mighty effective in using race, sexual orientation, religion, and a whole host of other social cleavages to have the population divided, balkanized, & fighting, while they continue with their technocracy plans to enslave the globe. The lies around the COVID deal are just outrageous for anyone that reads, and looks at THE ESTABLISHMENT'S OWN DATA.

Eventually? Those who run society will have the tech to live hundreds and hundreds of years. This type of tech will be very prohibitive, and depend on the rest of the population co-operating, and NOT having such access. Likewise, although hydrocarbon tech may be partially abiotic, which has been proved by Ukrainian and Russian petrol science, it is still becoming somewhat limited. It only renews at a limited pace. This resource is necessary from a great many industries not linked to energy, so it must be conserved. It is necessary for many synthetics, fertilizer for food production, etc. The mind would boggle if you looked into how essential hydrocarbons are for our civilization.

Thus, energy use needs to be limited for those the ruling oligarchy deems. . . "useless eaters." Only they, and their children should be allowed, in their view, to partake in the gifts of the Earth.

All other minerals, including rare earth minerals, are subject to peak production, and will all eventually, be prone to diminishing extraction and return, forcing all the things we love to skyrocket in price.

The absolute vulgarity of them flying into space. . . while this agenda and propaganda is foisted onto us? Without a true meaningful conversation about the reality we are facing?

Disgusting.

Last edited:

Ive never really had much time for these conspiracy theories. Apart from anything else humans are not bright enough to organise on such a scale for so long.
To me a conspiracy theory has to a least make sense. There has to be a clear gain that is illuminated for me to even look further at it. Most of the time that gain has to be monetary when looking at humans. Control just for the sake of control doesnt make sense. We are controlled with taxes, laws, regulation etc etc so not sure what the benefit is of tanking the economy by conning people into staying at home.

Okey Dokey.
Uncomfortable facts … for those who want us locked down forever. Expect the authors’ lives to be destroyed if this paper ever gains traction.

A new scientific paper is coming out that analyzes the Stay in Place policies implemented throughout the world. Here’s a key takeaway:

“To do so, we use data from 43 countries that implemented SIP policies and all 50 U.S. states. We estimate the effect of SIP policies using an event study approach. We also examine the change in excess deaths following the introduction of SIP policies separately for each country
and U.S. state. We also compare differences in excess mortality based on the timing of SIP policy implementation. In both settings, we fail to find that SIP policies saved lives. To the contrary, we find a positive association between SIP policies and excess deaths. We find that following the implementation of SIP policies, excess mortality increases. The increase in excess mortality is statistically significant in the immediate weeks following SIP implementation for the international comparison only. At the U.S. state-level, excess mortality increases in the
immediate weeks following SIP implementation and then trends below zero following 20 weeks of SIP implementation.

Related the anti-science agenda of the Left:
Try again.

Scientific papers are not published in National review.
Scientific papers are purposely misquoted in National review.

Any reason you decided not to use the original work?

The right is the party of fantasies and conspiracy theories.
At least we can tell the difference between male and female.
Can you?
Jenner says she's leading the field.
Since she's a Republican I can guarantee she's lying
But even if she's only half lying
That means 5% of all GOP voters can't tell the difference between a man and a woman.
So which lie are you into?

To me a conspiracy theory has to a least make sense. There has to be a clear gain that is illuminated for me to even look further at it. Most of the time that gain has to be monetary when looking at humans. Control just for the sake of control doesnt make sense. We are controlled with taxes, laws, regulation etc etc so not sure what the benefit is of tanking the economy by conning people into staying at home.
I think that they are generally damaged people who have had some bad experience in life. I will go as far to say that organisations will cover up if possible when they have fucked up. But thats about it. There isnt some strange organisation plotting it all and there isnt some master plan.

nb Apart from the Joos of course.

I think that they are generally damaged people who have had some bad experience in life. I will go as far to say that organisations will cover up if possible when they have fucked up. But thats about it. There isnt some strange organisation plotting it all and there isnt some master plan.

Your ignorance is sad.

Interlocking Directorates - Present Anti-Trust Enforcement Interest Placed in Proper Analytical Perspective Placed in Proper Analytical Perspective

The Council on Foreign Relations: Theories and Controversy​

RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS​

Know Your Enemy: The Royal Institute of International Affairs​

Okey Dokey.
Uncomfortable facts … for those who want us locked down forever. Expect the authors’ lives to be destroyed if this paper ever gains traction.

A new scientific paper is coming out that analyzes the Stay in Place policies implemented throughout the world. Here’s a key takeaway:

“To do so, we use data from 43 countries that implemented SIP policies and all 50 U.S. states. We estimate the effect of SIP policies using an event study approach. We also examine the change in excess deaths following the introduction of SIP policies separately for each country
and U.S. state. We also compare differences in excess mortality based on the timing of SIP policy implementation. In both settings, we fail to find that SIP policies saved lives. To the contrary, we find a positive association between SIP policies and excess deaths. We find that following the implementation of SIP policies, excess mortality increases. The increase in excess mortality is statistically significant in the immediate weeks following SIP implementation for the international comparison only. At the U.S. state-level, excess mortality increases in the
immediate weeks following SIP implementation and then trends below zero following 20 weeks of SIP implementation.

Related the anti-science agenda of the Left:

Lefts are supporters of only one 'science', the one created by Satan and Marx

Your ignorance is sad.

Interlocking Directorates - Present Anti-Trust Enforcement Interest Placed in Proper Analytical Perspective Placed in Proper Analytical Perspective

Peak tin foil.

Can you?
That means 5% of all GOP voters can't tell the difference between a man and a woman.
There is nothing she about Bruce Jenner you Science Denying Leftist .....

Your ignorance is sad.

Peak tin foil.
thats always your sad pathetic comebacks when you cant refute evidence shill.

Asclepias same coin two sides

Tommy Tainant poverty exist throughout the world and so does pollution that does have a major effect on people no matter what country or state they are in. How many cities feed their people fluoride via the water systems? They also quit supplementing foods with Iodine; which has left several whole generations with overall lower IQ's. Aristocrats want compliant sheeples so its just been a soft kill until now when they are ready to hammer down on their depopulation agendas.

Besides some villages are pretty happy with simple tech and simple things to improve their lives.

Most cities put fluoride in their water for a very good reason. Fluoride gives people strong teeth. It may have something to do with the fact bad teeth became a national security risk in one of the world wars ( I think the first one). Alaska did a test on one city and the people in that city had a big increase on dental issues after fluoride was removed from the ater. I think by now most americans get their iodine via their diet.

Iodine prevents goiter. We don't need a lot but, back in the day, before we had transportation of today, some communities could not get the iodine naturally from local produce so Iodine was introduced through the water and providing iodine in pill form.
Most non-kosher salt is iodized so people get iodine through several sources in their diets.

ALSO

Iodine is used as a protectant to prevent radiation poisoning via iodine isotopes absorbed by the thyroid.

Can you?
Don lear at me muchacho
Jenner and that 5% are all yours!

More like "follow the money". Universities are no different from you and me. If the government offers lucrative grants to promote a unproved theory, the universities will continue the research and fudge some numbers to keep the money flowing. Maybe an audit of federal grant money should be on the list but it ain't likely to happen during a democrat administration.

Can you?
Not about the science this time.
Try again my tiny minded "conservative."

Forum List

Back