The left refuses to accept the will of the American people

You know that more Americans voted for H. Clinton, right? A LOT more.
You know that more Americans in more states voted for President Trump, right? Here is a quick reminder for you:

6DB9EC93-473F-4CFF-9AEE-DFBF81D7536D.jpeg

The 15th does not say that only citizens can vote. It says that the right of citizens to vote cannot be denied or abridged due to race, color, or previous servitude. :dunno:
The irony here is so thick, you could cut it with a knife. Re-read your post and really think about it.

I don't think you understand. Let me try to clarify for you.

The 15th amendment provides protection for citizens. That protection does not extend to non-citizens. That does not mean non-citizens cannot vote, it merely means citizens are protected from having their right to vote taken away for the specified reasons.

Non-citizens are not barred from voting by the 15th. Citizens are protected from having their vote taken away. Those are not the same thing.

There are laws preventing non-citizens from voting in most cases. Would they be necessary if the Constitution already prevented it?

The Dem coalition has been winning the overwhelming number of elections since last fall and will do so this fall as well.

Enjoy it now, Patriot.
Jake, are you in favor of letting anyone vote? Do you have a line? My line is US citizens.

I got a 21 month old. He does not know a lot but is pushing out like he does.

You expect that from a 21 month old but you do not let him take charge and run things because he throws a tantrum over it not going his way

You don’t expect it from a 21 or 31 or 41 Year old but it’s fully evident they are out there
20 years ago I started noticing high schoolers wearing Jammie’s and slippers to school. Pretty soon all of college was flip flops.
Not an inkling that education might be like business but rather like vacation or beddie bye. We lost the tight reigns we all were forged from and became a bunch of feelings and “justice” freaks that can’t do much because they are constantly immobilized. by victim hood

Trump is changing that and I’ve already said a lot of this bizarre post election hysteria is comparable to addiction behavior . They are scratching and clawing and nasty like addicts protecting the supply. .
I remember when I was in school and parents were outraged that kids came to school in jeans and a t shirt

There are laws preventing non-citizens from voting in most cases. Would they be necessary if the Constitution already prevented it?
Because the left doesn’t abide by the U.S. Constitution. Why are there literally thousands of laws granting gun rights (like conceal carry) when the 2nd Amendment already protects my gun rights? :dunno:

Because the left doesn’t abide by the U.S. Constitution. Why are there literally thousands of laws granting gun rights (like conceal carry) when the 2nd Amendment already protects my gun rights? :dunno:

You seem to be saying that 1)laws regarding non-citizens voting are directed specifically at "the left" and 2)a group that is willing to ignore the Constitution will for some reason follow the laws.

I would say that gun laws are generally restricting rights. People aren't given the right to carry concealed, the right is restricted by concealed carry laws (have to have a license/permit, some people are not allowed to get a CCL, etc.). Laws restrict the types of weapons owned, how they can be stored, the types of ammunition available, and many other restrictions. Most laws are restrictive, except when changing something about a previous law.

You didn't respond at all to the rest of my post.

Any will other than leftist will is automatically “ic” or “ist”

I would say that gun laws are generally restricting rights.
Generally...you are correct...they are. But not always. There are quite a few laws specifically designed to protect the gun rights of U.S. citizens.
People aren't given the right to carry concealed, the right is restricted by concealed carry laws (have to have a license/permit, some people are not allowed to get a CCL, etc.).
You could not be more wrong here. The law gives us the right to carry concealed. And some states don't even require a license.

Once the left started losing elections, they started resorting to rule by executive and judicial fiat. When they lost more elections (because of that), they started resorting to voter fraud. Now that Republicans control everything coast-to-coast, the left wants to make it legal for citizens of other nations to vote in our elections.

The left simply cannot and will not tolerate liberty in the U.S. If they can’t control all of society through constitutional means, they are committed to controlling all of society through unconstitutional means.

Boston weighs giving legal, non-US citizens voting rights - The Boston Globe

The Democratic Party's incredible corruption is a threat to our democracy
Says the guy who's party is under investigation for possible treasonous behavior.

I would say that gun laws are generally restricting rights.
Generally...you are correct...they are. But not always. There are quite a few laws specifically designed to protect the gun rights of U.S. citizens.
People aren't given the right to carry concealed, the right is restricted by concealed carry laws (have to have a license/permit, some people are not allowed to get a CCL, etc.).
You could not be more wrong here. The law gives us the right to carry concealed. And some states don't even require a license.

So without the concealed carry laws, it would be illegal to carry a concealed weapon?

Forum List

Back