The left loves LAWSUITS against opponents

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
The left uses a new tactic which is to sue a candidate repeatedly in order to keep them busy with fake lawsuits. They did that to Sarah Palin and I believe they are doing that to a particular governor of the state of Texas. It is legal but only shows how far some of these people will go in trying to destroy their opposition. Someone had to spend time thinking of this tactic.

The left uses a new tactic which is to sue a candidate repeatedly in order to keep them busy with fake lawsuits. They did that to Sarah Palin and I believe they are doing that to a particular governor of the state of Texas. It is legal but only shows how far some of these people will go in trying to destroy their opposition. Someone had to spend time thinking of this tactic.
I blame it on the Whitewater investigation. The people who perpetrated that waste of taxpayer money set this in motion. Years of headlines with nothing to show for it, except rich lawyers.

I blame it on the Whitewater investigation. The people who perpetrated that waste of taxpayer money set this in motion. Years of headlines with nothing to show for it, except rich lawyers.

Yes.....the fact that the clinton's were breaking the law and then used the office of the President to protect themselves really was to blame...I agree completely....

Do you have a link to this "fake" lawsuit?

They must have picked up that tactic from Donald the Chump.

Forum List

Back