The Left Is Desperate To Cover Up For Biden

If you wonder why the left hatched the pandemic...

Yes, the left”hatched” a pandemic that fooled the entire world into thinking over a million people died.

Sneaky bastards
Here's a pie chart showing cause of death in NJ......let me know how big of a threat COVID is compared to other causes, Mkay?

View attachment 402331

So it seems most people have a preexisting condition, that's how many people that shouldn't take the risk of NOT social distancing and NOT wearing a mask.

Mac Isaac appeared nervous throughout. Several times, he said he was scared for his life and for the lives of those he loved. He appeared not to have a grasp on the timeline of the laptop arriving at his shop and its disappearance from it. He also said the impeachment of President Trump was a “sham.” Social media postings indicate that Mac Isaac is an avid Trump supporter and voted for him in the 2016 election.

Mac Isaac said he had a medical condition that prevented him from actually seeing who dropped off the laptop but that he believed it to be Hunter Biden’s because of a sticker related to the Beau Biden
youd be nervous with all the threats coming at you by the idiots that want this covered up quickly. what a moron

So he says, is this like pizzagate or obamagate?
you forgot whitewater....you know the one where people are mysteriously dying?

View attachment 402289

Twitter went bonkers yesterday. Every time I try to respond to a tweet I get a message telling me something went wrong but keep trying.
So apparently Facebook and Twitter are both trying to stifle free speech.
Last night ABC didn't ask Biden one question about his son, Hunter Biden. At the same time Trump was being grilled by NBC. It was so obvious it was an embarrassment.

This morning Rudy was on Fox and he said that despite what all of the libs on USMB are saying, Biden's lawyer went to the repair shop to demand that he return the hard-drive to it's owner, Hunter Biden. So the laptop admittedly belonged to Hunter Biden. The shop owner saw what was on the drive and turned it's contents in to the FBI, and the FBI sat on it for over 6 months, and even claimed that all of the evidence was destroyed. Thankfully the shop owner didn't turn the hard-drive over to them.

If you wonder why the left hatched the pandemic....it's starting to look like part of a coverup attempt to get Biden into the White House so all of the damaging evidence that exists against Joe Biden won't matter anymore. House Democrats were willing to impeach Trump over this evidence....and as soon as that was over...then the pandemic hit. What timing!!!
Here's the problem. If they are willing to go to these lengths to cover this up....what else does China and Russia know about them. That is a massive National Security threat to our country.

The deal is....Joe Biden got his son on energy boards in Ukraine and China...and he then demanded they pay millions of dollars for access to the White House. Hunter took in tons of cash and kicked back 40% to 50% of it to his Dad, Joe Biden. What a family. The very crime the House tried to claim Trump was guilty of....Joe Biden was guilty of....including bribing Ukrainian officials to fire a prosecutor that was investigating Burisma, the energy company that Hunter worked for.

This is how arrogant Democrats have become....to actually push this crook on Democrat voters when they had a chance to get Bernie Sanders.

The list of crimes committed here is long. Money laundering, income tax evasion, bribery, black mail.......etc.
At this point there is more evidence to assign a special prosecutor to the case than the Mueller Investigation ever had.
What's taking so long?

Too bad he didn't take good records, LOL, and too bad he could see to read facebook post but unable to see Hunter Biden. LOL
What are you babbling about?
I just told you that Biden's lawyer came to the shop to demand that he return Hunter Biden's property.

No he said his eyesight was poor and didn't know if it was hunter biden.
Well...sorry....but I'm just updating what you have been told.
Despite the fact that he may have had problems being sure that Hunter gave him the laptop....Biden's lawyer removed any doubt.....not to mention the actual content it contained, it had Hunter Biden's emails and pictures.
I would think that this would be rock solid evidence of who owned the damn thing.

Mac Isaac, a 44-year-old Wilmington resident who owns The Mac Shop, told The Daily Beast he didn’t actually see the former vice president’s son drop the MacBook off at his repair shop in April 2019, but he thought it was his because it had a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it. Beau Biden, Hunter’s brother, died of cancer in 2015. Mac Isaac said the laptop, which had water damage, was never picked up and no one paid for the repair costs, The Daily Beast reported.

According to The Daily Beast, Mac Isaac gave conflicting stories about the MacBook during an hourlong interview with reporters on October 14. The interview occurred after The New York Post article was published. Mac Isaac first told reporters he contacted the FBI about the contents of the hard drive, but later said the FBI contacted him first, according to The Daily Beast. Mac Isaac gave a copy of the laptop’s hard drive to Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello, after turning over the actual device to law enforcement, according to The Post. The newspaper reported Giuliani gave reporters a copy of the hard drive on October 11.

If this is such a farce, why hasn’t the FBI weighed in on this? Or, have they? Couldn’t they debunk it? Like all stories, it’s worth a critical eye but to immediately sensor the story on the part of Facebook and Twitter begs some issues as well. Be objective.

Twitter went bonkers yesterday.

Kooks tend to do that when they get humiliated.

You pushed another hilariously stupid conspiracy theory. You got busted. Have you noticed the pattern that all of your conspiracy theories faceplant? Everyone else has.

A person of normal intelligence would, after a hundred humiliations, figure out that he's being played for a Useful Idiot. Trump cultists? They never figure it out. Their masters appreciate their brainless nature.

Don't worry. I'm sure this conspiracy theory is totally different from the last hundred conspiracy theories you've peddled. Really it is. After all, you say it's different, just like you said the last hundred times. This time, Clinton and Obama are going to jail for sure! Just you wait!

View attachment 402289

Twitter went bonkers yesterday. Every time I try to respond to a tweet I get a message telling me something went wrong but keep trying.
Last night ABC didn't ask Biden one question about his son, Hunter Biden. At the same time Trump was being grilled by NBC. It was so obvious it was an embarrassment.

This morning Rudy was on Fox and he said that despite what all of the libs on USMB are saying, Biden's lawyer went to the repair shop to demand that he return the hard-drive to it's owner, Hunter Biden. So the laptop admittedly belonged to Hunter Biden. The shop owner saw what was on the drive and turned it's contents in to the FBI, and the FBI sat on it for over 6 months, and even claimed that all of the evidence was destroyed. Thankfully the shop owner didn't turn the hard-drive over to them.

If you wonder why the left hatched the pandemic....it's starting to look like part of a coverup attempt to get Biden into the White House so all of the damaging evidence that exists against Joe Biden won't matter anymore. House Democrats were willing to impeach Trump over this evidence....and as soon as that was over...then the pandemic hit. What timing!!!
Here's the problem. If they are willing to go to these lengths to cover this up....what else does China and Russia know about them. That is a massive National Security threat to our country.

The deal is....Joe Biden got his son on energy boards in Ukraine and China...and he then demanded they pay millions of dollars for access to the White House. Hunter took in tons of cash and kicked back 40% to 50% of it to his Dad, Joe Biden. What a family. The very crime the House tried to claim Trump was guilty of....Joe Biden was guilty of....including bribing Ukrainian officials to fire a prosecutor that was investigating Burisma, the energy company that Hunter worked for.

This is how arrogant Democrats have become....to actually push this crook on Democrat voters when they had a chance to get Bernie Sanders.

The list of crimes committed here is long. Money laundering, income tax evasion, bribery, black mail.......etc.
At this point there is more evidence to assign a special prosecutor to the case than the Mueller Investigation ever had.
What's taking so long?
Ah, the freedom to lie. Your favorite freedom.

Still pushing the Hunter Biden shit.

Even if what you say is true, it would pale to the Ivanka / Trump overseas trips. Especially with China.
If it is a lie, let others expose it, but don't declare it a lie and HIDE IT.

The remedy for bad or false speech is not censorship. It's more speech.

The principle of free-speech is at stake here. Many of you do not understand it.

View attachment 402289

What's taking so long?

When tramp and his dtr witness under oath, maybe Hunter Biden will, for that matter how about Eric and Tramp Jr.
----------------------------------------------------------

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

Snip

Both the president and his daughter have substantial intellectual property holdings in China. Critics worry that China, where the courts and bureaucracy are designed to reflect the will of the ruling Communist Party, could exploit those valuable rights for political leverage.

There has also been concern that the Trump family’s global intellectual property portfolio lays the groundwork for the president and his daughter, who serves as a White House adviser, to profit from their global brands as soon as they leave office.

So you think this is the same?
Do you know what intellectual property is and why it is so important to prevent theft by countries like China?

No, they don't......they think money and iphones come from the tree fairy and all you have to do is want something and "poof" it appears.......this is why they should never have access to our government....

View attachment 402289

What's taking so long?
Oh my goD, the stupidity in the above post is positively epic.

The left "hatched" the pandemic? Well if course we did! Using the awesome power of Democracy we no only persuaded almost a million people to die, we convinced every nation on earth to destroy their own economies, permanently shutter hundreds of thousands if not millions of small and medium businesses, and fill their hospitals with desperately ill people. And that's what we can do while we aren't in power.

And the supposed hunter biden laptop? An absolute joke.

Supposedly, in April 2019, someone dropped off a computer at John Paul Mac Isaac's store. Isaac is a somewhat fanatical Trump cultist. He's supposedly legally blind, so he couldn't see who it was. Yet he apparently can fix computers and watch videos. The stranger left no name, no contact info. And then he just never came back. Yeah, that happens all the time.

Because the computer had a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it, Isaac decided it had to belong to Hunter Biden. Because that's so totally logical. If I saw a computer with an MAGA sticker on it, I'd assume it belonged to Trump himself. And when I smoke crack with Russian prostitutes, I always take video and keep it on a computer that I hand off to strangers and then abandon. And if I lived in California like Hunter Biden did at the time, I'd definitely head over to Delaware to fix a computer. Because it's not like there are any computer repair places in CA.

Isaac never actually fixes the laptop. But, in a violation of state privacy laws, he decides to closely examine the whole hard drive. And make a copy, another state law violation. And then ... well, reports differ. First he says he contacted the FBI. Then he says the FBI contracted him. He claims the FBI wanted to know which power cable to use and that the FBI wanted his help to access the drive, because obviously the FBI doesn't have any experience with any of that. And that he was scared the FBI would murder him. It's a whole lot of crazy talk.

However, we do note that while he was ranting about the injustice of Trump's impeachment, Isaac seems to have forgotten that he had videos and emails showing how corrupt the Democrats are. It apparently took this election to remind him.

The Post? They showed a grand jury subpoena with everything of importance blacked out, so there's no evidence it's related to the incident.

And at some point, Isaac the Delaware computer store owner contacted Rudi Guiliani, because obviously that's the first person anyone would contact. And coincidentally, Rudi during the previous years was ranting about the same conspiracy theories that were just recycled for this nonsense. Now remember that the Ukraine said that Rudi was a fraud who was making everything up. You'd think he would have brought up the laptop evidence to prove he was telling the truth, but Rudi also conveniently forgot about it until election time.

Now, if I tried to give Hunter Biden's computer to the FBI, the FBI would tell me "Give it back to Hunter Biden. We don't want it. Fishing expeditions are illegal, and any evidence from them is inadmissible in court." Yet apparently the FBI didn't do that with Isaac.

The reality of the situation is that Isaac is in way over his head, and he's now confused and scared, which accounts for the ever-changing stories. Rudi's team recently dropped off the laptop with the planted info, and then told him what to look for and say. It's a very old Soviet trick, "accidentally" letting bogus intelligence info conveniently fall into enemy hands.

Facebook and Twitter are private companies, you need to understand the first amendment before you try to apply it.
I'm tired of debunking, your post is too damn long and has too many crazy conspiracy theories in it, so just pretend I addressed them all.

View attachment 402289

What's taking so long?

The left "hatched" the pandemic? Well if course we did! Using the awesome power of Democracy we no only persuaded almost a million people to die, we convinced every nation on earth to destroy their own economies, permanently shutter hundreds of thousands if not millions of small and medium businesses, and fill their hospitals with desperately ill people. And that's what we can do while we aren't in power.

Supposedly, in April 2019, someone dropped off a computer at John Paul Mac Isaac's store. Isaac is a somewhat fanatical Trump cultist. He's supposedly legally blind, so he couldn't see who it was. Yet he apparently can fix computers and watch videos. The stranger left no name, no contact info. And then he just never came back. Yeah, that happens all the time.

Because the computer had a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it, Isaac decided it had to belong to Hunter Biden. Because that's so totally logical. If I saw a computer with an MAGA sticker on it, I'd assume it belonged to Trump himself. And when I smoke crack with Russian prostitutes, I always take video and keep it on a computer that I hand off to strangers and then abandon. And if I lived in California like Hunter Biden did at the time, I'd definitely head over to Delaware to fix a computer. Because it's not like there are any computer repair places in CA.

Isaac never actually fixes the laptop. But, in a violation of state privacy laws, he decides to closely examine the whole hard drive. And make a copy, another state law violation. And then ... well, reports differ. First he says he contacted the FBI. Then he says the FBI contracted him. He claims the FBI wanted to know which power cable to use and that the FBI wanted his help to access the drive, because obviously the FBI doesn't have any experience with any of that. And that he was scared the FBI would murder him. It's a whole lot of crazy talk.

However, we do note that while he was ranting about the injustice of Trump's impeachment, Isaac seems to have forgotten that he had videos and emails showing how corrupt the Democrats are. It apparently took this election to remind him.

The Post? They showed a grand jury subpoena with everything of importance blacked out, so there's no evidence it's related to the incident.

And at some point, Isaac the Delaware computer store owner contacted Rudi Guiliani, because obviously that's the first person anyone would contact. And coincidentally, Rudi during the previous years was ranting about the same conspiracy theories that were just recycled for this nonsense. Now remember that the Ukraine said that Rudi was a fraud who was making everything up. You'd think he would have brought up the laptop evidence to prove he was telling the truth, but Rudi also conveniently forgot about it until election time.

Now, if I tried to give Hunter Biden's computer to the FBI, the FBI would tell me "Give it back to Hunter Biden. We don't want it. Fishing expeditions are illegal, and any evidence from them is inadmissible in court." Yet apparently the FBI didn't do that with Isaac.

The reality of the situation is that Isaac is in way over his head, and he's now confused and scared, which accounts for the ever-changing stories. Rudi's team recently dropped off the laptop with the planted info, and then told him what to look for and say. It's a very old Soviet trick, "accidentally" letting bogus intelligence info conveniently fall into enemy hands.

Facebook and Twitter are private companies, you need to understand the first amendment before you try to apply it.
I'm tired of debunking, your post is too damn long and has too many crazy conspiracy theories in it, so just pretend I addressed them all.

"We were good. Very good". Got the blob to declare a national emergency in the process.

View attachment 402289

What's taking so long?

Why hasn’t Hunter Biden or his attorney denied it was my computer? If someone said I left a laptop to be repaired, never came back for it, then released files and emails from the device with my name that I knew were false, I would demand that the computer and files be examined by a forensic expert to exonerate my name. In parallel, I would be suing the hell out of the computer shop and the owner. Finally, I would say the computer is not mine.

You haven’t debunked anything. You even tried to blame Giuliani and team of Soviet style tactics. Now, you need to prove that.

View attachment 402289

What's taking so long?

When tramp and his dtr witness under oath, maybe Hunter Biden will, for that matter how about Eric and Tramp Jr.
----------------------------------------------------------

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

Snip

Both the president and his daughter have substantial intellectual property holdings in China. Critics worry that China, where the courts and bureaucracy are designed to reflect the will of the ruling Communist Party, could exploit those valuable rights for political leverage.

There has also been concern that the Trump family’s global intellectual property portfolio lays the groundwork for the president and his daughter, who serves as a White House adviser, to profit from their global brands as soon as they leave office.

Your wild flailing deflections aside:

1602918454356.png

Whether he committed any crimes is a question for prosecutors and the courts. Whether he was paid handsomely for his family’s office is a question for voters.

ABC’s pathetic town hall spoke with Joe Biden for 90 minutes on Thursday night and didn’t ask a single question about the shocking emails published by the New York Post. That’s journalistic malpractice and public-relations work. The emails raise profound questions that the candidate needs to answer. They show his son, Hunter, using his father's last national office to fill his pockets.

Hunter’s family is his only asset. He has no special skills yet managed to collect huge payments from foreign companies with deep interests in US policy. He has no knowledge of Ukraine or China, no experience in energy or banking, and a crack pipe full of personal problems, yet, he's pulling in $Millions.

The money opened doors in the Obama administration and potentially a future Biden one. It informed mid-level US bureaucrats and diplomats that these companies had very powerful connections. The message: your bosses will be happy if you meet with these fine folks and even happier if you can help them.

Most of Hunter’s payments came from a corrupt Ukrainian energy producer, Burisma, and from multiple Chinese firms, all closely connected with the ruling Communist party. These payments were made when Hunter’s father was vice president, assigned primary responsibility for US foreign policy toward Ukraine and China, or after he left office and was considered a frontrunner to retake the White House.

These damning facts were well known before the New York Post published its latest cache of documents to and from Hunter Biden. What’s new about these documents is their avalanche of details, their list of additional companies and specific executives, and the scale of payments, some which were simply for Hunter making ‘introductions’. Some of these documents mention Vice President Biden.

Outsiders purchase access and influence from insiders who sell it. Economists call it ‘rent-seeking behavior’.

The Clinton Foundation set a new standard for this rent-seeking. Its scale was unprecedented, and so making it a tax-deductible charity. It worked smoothly when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state and the favorite to succeed Barack Obama. All money funneled to the Foundation and the Clintons personally was designed to buy access and influence and promptly dried up after Hillary lost. These folks don’t back losers.

This is corruption, pure and simple. The recipients are grifters. They are paid by companies seeking influence in government and the profits associated with it. This is Washington’s Swamp’.

The Bidens are corrupt. The Clintons are corrupt. They are reaping private profits from their public power.’ This is a broad, self-perpetuating system of entrenched, corrupt power of which the Biden and Clinton families are poster children.

The social-media censorship of that story is integral to understanding how the Swamp’s ecosystem operations, how it defines our politics.

The operation is visible in the New York Post exposé of Biden family corruption. The FBI has had those documents for months, so they should be either verified or discredited by now. Those findings, if they exist, have not leaked. If the emails are legitimate, they are bombshells. If they are false, they are worse than duds. They are a major disinformation campaign — an assault on our election — and we need to know who is behind it so we can hold them accountable.

Twitter and Facebook have prevented dissemination of the Post story on their platforms. They have arrogantly blocked all users, including members of Congress and the President’s press secretary, from sharing links to these published stories. Big Tech Knows Best.

This story was published by a major newspaper, a reputable one with a large circulation, subject to libel and defamation laws. The Biden presidential campaign has not denied the documents are authentic. The campaign issued a carefully worded statement, saying only that the vice president had not listed on his official schedule any meeting with a senior Burisma official for the day in question. Later, they acknowledged that there were long gaps in the schedule and that a meeting could have taken place. We do know, quite apart from these emails, that VP Biden met with his son’s Chinese business contacts without listing them on his ‘official schedule’.

The New York Post has disclosed a great deal about its sourcing for these Biden stories, far more than other newspapers did when they published anonymously-sourced attacks on Trump. The social media giants didn’t block those. It didn’t even block discredited stories, like one from BuzzFeed that was demolished with an unprecedented public statement from Robert Mueller’s Office of Special Counsel. Today, you can post links to that discredited story on Facebook or Twitter. If you are an Iranian or Chinese propaganda ministry, you can post your stories, too.

The ‘verification standard’ isn’t standard and doesn’t require verification unless the social-media czars say it does.

Why did Twitter and Facebook blackout news about Hunter Biden? Those companies have a dog in the fight, and they are walking behind him with a giant pooper-scooper.

Trump has framed this New York Post story and its suppression on social media by saying ‘Biden is corrupt’ and ‘Big Tech is biased’. He’s right, of course, but he should go further. Biden, Burisma, Chinese banks, Twitter and Facebook are all faces of the Washington Swamp. Next week, the faces may be different, but the Swamp itself will be the same. The buyers and sellers who populate this fetid ecosystem have powerful reasons to sustain it. For some, that means taking payments from foreign oligarchs and then opening doors for them. For others, that means suppressing news about who opened the doors and why. That is exactly what Big Tech is doing now. They, like the politicians they are protecting, want to retain their power and line their pockets. In Washington, that’s the Circle of Life.

Trump needs 4 more years to finish draining it.

If you wonder why the left hatched the pandemic...

Yes, the left”hatched” a pandemic that fooled the entire world into thinking over a million people died.

Sneaky bastards
Here's a pie chart showing cause of death in NJ......let me know how big of a threat COVID is compared to other causes, Mkay?

View attachment 402331

So it seems most people have a preexisting condition, that's how many people that shouldn't take the risk of NOT social distancing and NOT wearing a mask.
Again.....for leftist that are a bit slow on the subject.....social distancing and mask wearing is just a placebo.
It gives you a false sense of security.

Wearing a mask is a double-edged sword. Preventing the body from getting healthy fresh air...especially when outside, can cause you to become more susceptible to infections. Failure to expose yourself to other viruses and other bacteria can ruin your immune system. Staying in air-conditioned spaces and then going outside screws up your immune system big time.
You need Sunlight to be absorbed into your skin to give you vitamin D which helps fight infections.
Also, wearing a mask and constantly touching it means you're probably depositing germs on your mask and allowing them to remain close to your mouth, nose, and eyes for long periods of time. It's okay for a doctor to wear one because he's in a sanitized room, but nobody can go through Walmart without picking up untold numbers of germs and depositing them on their mask.

Social distancing makes it difficult for healthy people to develop herd immunity because they are isolated from germs which effects your natural immunity.
Also, people that are cooped up tend to become couch-potatoes...which leads to heart conditions and diabetes as well as alcoholism. Stress also can effect your health. Suicides are a real possibility. 200,000 Chinese citizens committed suicide when communists began taking over China.

So, everything they are suggesting is really bad for you.....and you're not smart enough to figure it out.

Democrats are slowly weakening us.....and killing us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back