The Left: "I know you pay my way through life...but you need to pay more!"

And we'll,all,sit here waiting for that trickle down to begin. Waiting since 1986.

WOW...You've been waiting since 1986 while AT&T, Wells Fargo and Comcast employees only had to wait for Donald Trump to become POTUS. Those lucky bastards!
AT&T, Boeing, others promise bonuses, pay raises once tax bill signed
And you imagine that the mployees of those companies make up every wage earner in America?

There's a phrase. It goes something like exceptions and rules... can you remind me?

I am a 62 year old successful business owner, and have never drawn one penny of public assistance. I'm also a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.
Then, you must suck at business.

Yeah, the one thing small business owners have in common? We all want the government to take MORE money from us.

:lmao:

Last edited:
And we'll,all,sit here waiting for that trickle down to begin. Waiting since 1986.

WOW...You've been waiting since 1986 while AT&T, Wells Fargo and Comcast employees only had to wait for Donald Trump to become POTUS. Those lucky bastards!
And you imagine that the mployees of those companies make up every wage earner in America?

There's a phrase. It goes something like exceptions and rules... can you remind me?

You may have missed the point....everyone has a different story to tell as to how they're impacted by various Bills and or political policies.

With all the chatter about the Tax Bill....I got to thinking about the Left's logic and I wanted to be clear. There is undisputed proof to indicate the TRUE American middle-class will benefit big time....so is the argument from the Left as follows; the people with a 0% effective tax rate who pay nothing and in many cases get a cash reward for their bad decisions (children) aren't getting a larger reward under the new plan?

Imagine if you GAVE the homeless man on the corner a $20 bill and then he bitched at you for not giving him a $100 bill.

I am a 62 year old successful business owner, and have never drawn one penny of public assistance. I'm also a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.

Go Fuck yourself moron. You don't know what your talking about! :up_yours:

Right...sure you are.
Explain it to me billy...I'm trying REAL hard to understand the logic.
Go look up brainwashed in a dictionary... There is no difference between white Democrats and white Republicans in economic status. Blacks are discriminated against and now one sixth of black males are felons... Little problem working...

You may have missed the point....everyone has a different story to tell as to how they're impacted by various Bills and or political policies.
But under Republicans you can be sure the very rich and giant corporations will do fine, dupe. Like for the last 35 years...

L
It's a redundant term. There once were conservative Democrats, but the liberals killed them off. They are now extinct.
The word you're looking for is "commies" and yes, they have infested the DNC like cockroaches.

And, on another topic...

Jwsus was black.
:banana:
Yes both parties used to have liberals and conservatives, but the southern Democrat conservatives became Republicans... The problem is DUI laws and congressmen not getting along anymore... Plus of course the Republicans are mutants and dupes LOL

You're right. If you and I were in the top 1% we would both be doing handsprings down the hallway right now.

It's a redundant term. There once were conservative Democrats, but the liberals killed them off. They are now extinct.
The word you're looking for is "commies" and yes, they have infested the DNC like cockroaches.

And, on another topic...

Jesus was black.
Communists don't exist anymore in the United States or outside violent repression LOL. Where the hell do you get your philosophy? Sounds like Savage LOL...

And, on another topic...

Jesus was black.
Communists don't exist anymore in the United States or outside violent repression LOL. Where the hell do you get your philosophy? Sounds like Savage LOL...

Liberal communists think they are closeted and hidden from view.

Communists don't exist anymore in the United States or outside violent repression LO

Yeah. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled....

u-V7nI.gif

With all the chatter about the Tax Bill....I got to thinking about the Left's logic and I wanted to be clear. There is undisputed proof to indicate the TRUE American middle-class will benefit big time....so is the argument from the Left as follows; the people with a 0% effective tax rate who pay nothing and in many cases get a cash reward for their bad decisions (children) aren't getting a larger reward under the new plan?

Imagine if you GAVE the homeless man on the corner a $20 bill and then he bitched at you for not giving him a $100 bill.

You lost all respect at LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.

You lost all respect at LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.
that's some radical idiot stuff you got there just remain calm and remember you are brainwashed. I noticed that none of you dupes know what Democrats think or want anymore, brainwashed functional morons.

Forum List

Back